Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Which defense team? Scremin and Lebrato were RA's attorneys during that time period. How is this the current defense team's fault? And if it has nothing to do with the current defense team, why release this $alciou$ material now, just day$ before the hearing$?

IMO MOO

Can you please clarify what you are talking about?

Most of the podcast references 2024.
After the original defense was reinstated.

I was under the impression that you refused to listen to the podcast. Perhaps you changed your mind?

Can you please clarify what you are talking about?

Most of the podcast references 2024.
After the original defense was reinstated.

I was under the impression that you refused to listen to the podcast. Perhaps you changed your mind?
I most definitely have not changed my mind :).

I read that this MH talked to the female YouTubers/podcasters about the phone pings/phone data in November 2023. Is that incorrect?

Good point about mistaken identities - what some don't know is that even if a person is exonerated it can still be a nightmare for some of them when released because the guilty part doesn't go away nor being treated like pariahs or the lowest form of life.

Mistaken identities have proven to ruin peoples lives!

Yes it can. But this is the great opportunity of the defense team to shine by hammering home the fact that nobody actually identified RA, they merely saw a male who might’ve looked similar to him and also by dwelling on any inconsistencies between various sightings. If RA is convicted due to a mistaken identity I’d suggest that would be due weakness on the part of his defense.

I think we can assured the trial is not going to play out like the movies “Ms xxxxx, do you see the man you saw that day sitting here in the courtroom?” <frenzied drum roll> “Yes, I do sir, he’s sitting right there”. <points at RA> The jury stands up and collectively voices <Guilty as charged! We’re going home now!>

The sighting of the girls is not the only evidence against RA, we know that from the PCA and the desperation of the D to have the SW tossed. Convictions are a matter of the totality of all the evidence, how convincing or weak it is collectively, not just taking each single piece in isolation.

MOO and JMO

Last edited:
Which defense team? Scremin and Lebrato were RA's attorneys during that time period. How is this the current defense team's fault? And if it has nothing to do with the current defense team, why release this $alciou$ material now, just day$ before the hearing$?

IMO MOO

MH was hired by B and R and is still employed by the defense team, is he not? S and L was hired mid Jan 2024, then released the following month.

“Today, we will delve more into the relationship between Richard Allen's defense investigator Matthew Hoffman and internet cranks. Specifically, we unpack communications from Discord in which Angela Sadlowski and Courtney Parsons discuss meeting with Hoffman in November 2023 and getting information on phone pings around the crime scene, as well as identifying information about at least one person whose phone pinged there. Part one of our report on secret Twitter messages between appellate attorney for Richard Allen Cara Wieneke, attorney for attorneys Andrew Baldwin and Bradley Rozzi Michael Ausbrook, self-proclaimed "voice" of Richard Allen Bob Motta, and internet cranks Sadlowski, Parsons, and Nicole Miller:

MH was hired by B and R and is still employed by the defense team, is he not? S and L was hired mid Jan 2024, then released the following month.

“Today, we will delve more into the relationship between Richard Allen's defense investigator Matthew Hoffman and internet cranks. Specifically, we unpack communications from Discord in which Angela Sadlowski and Courtney Parsons discuss meeting with Hoffman in November 2023 and getting information on phone pings around the crime scene, as well as identifying information about at least one person whose phone pinged there. Part one of our report on secret Twitter messages between appellate attorney for Richard Allen Cara Wieneke, attorney for attorneys Andrew Baldwin and Bradley Rozzi Michael Ausbrook, self-proclaimed "voice" of Richard Allen Bob Motta, and internet cranks Sadlowski, Parsons, and Nicole Miller:
Baldwin and Rozzi were erroneously released in October. Did they have any authority over MH in November?

Is it only a coincidence the defense has raised the topic of cellphone pings once again after it already had been out to the internet cranks?

“DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — The defense team for Delphi murders suspect Richard Allen says new data obtained Friday disproves claims made about the victims’ cellphones not working.

The claim comes from two court filings made Tuesday. Defense attorneys Andrew Baldwin, Bradley Rozzi, and Jennifer Auger say that prosecutors for the state withheld several pieces of evidence throughout the investigation, including geofencing records for Libby German’s cellphone. …”

Is it only a coincidence the defense has raised the topic of cellphone pings once again after it already had been out to the internet cranks?

“DELPHI, Ind. (WISH) — The defense team for Delphi murders suspect Richard Allen says new data obtained Friday disproves claims made about the victims’ cellphones not working.

The claim comes from two court filings made Tuesday. Defense attorneys Andrew Baldwin, Bradley Rozzi, and Jennifer Auger say that prosecutors for the state withheld several pieces of evidence throughout the investigation, including geofencing records for Libby German’s cellphone. …”

I'm starting to lose track of who the internet cranks are. Do we have a rubric?

I, for one, am thrilled the cellphone pings and data are being closely scrutinized. We all should be happy about that in the interest of justice for Abby and Libby.

IMO MOO

I most definitely have not changed my mind :).

I read that this MH talked to the female YouTubers/podcasters about the phone pings/phone data in November 2023. Is that incorrect?

Yes. You are correct.
However, it continued long after the reinstatement.
Regardless of timing, the discovery material was still under a protective order.

I am pretty sure that MH is still investigating for the D today.

AJMO

Yes. You are correct.
However, it continued long after the reinstatement.
Regardless of timing, the discovery material was still under a protective order.

I am pretty sure that MH is still investigating for the D today.

AJMO
BBM.

What do you mean by "it?"

Do you have a link confirming that MH is an active investigator for the defense team?

IMO MOO

I'm starting to lose track of who the internet cranks are. Do we have a rubric?

I, for one, am thrilled the cellphone pings and data are being closely scrutinized. We all should be happy about that in the interest of justice for Abby and Libby.

IMO MOO

The YouTubers were given protected information about someone that had a ping in the area of the murders.

I believe that person was a minor at the time. That individual had an alibi that checked out.

Giving information to YouTubers that are fixated on conspiracies and have continuously been disrespectful and plain nasty to the both the memories of the victims and their families is disgusting and also possibly criminal.

This is my take and opinion.

BBM.

What do you mean by "it?"

Do you have a link confirming that MH is an active investigator for the defense team?

IMO MOO
"It"
Discussions and sharing protected discovery between YouTubers and people working with the defense.

Edited to add that you would need to listen to the podcast to get the verification.

Since you don't want to, I am not sure what to tell you, BUT, here is the link The Delphi Murders: Defense Investigator Matthew Hoffman, Phone Pings, and Youtube Leaks: "If Something Happens to Us"

Last edited:
basically they have content from a whistle blower.

it’s quite an important story which the media will likely ignore
Having not heard it, I was wondering if it is important, why is the media likely to ignore it in your view? I would have thought that the media would be all over it if it there was some sort of merit to the concerns raised?

I hear ya, but him saying he saw the girls, and them having seen him does NOT necessarily make him a killer. It makes him a man, who at a minimum was at the trails and on the bridge that day who saw a couple of kids. I’m really interested to see the story unfold to learn how they tied him specifically to the crime.
If he was on the bridge and 'saw the girls' then he was most probably the guy in the video that Libby took. He was wearing the same clothing that he described. And he never said anything about seeing another guy dressed like him on the bridge at same time.

I'm more interested in the actual information, not who he allegedly showed it to. It's still not "out there" so it's still confidential it would seem. No harm, no foul?

IMO MOO
The DT PURPOSELY leaked crime scene information to a couple of random you-tubers, and that is 'no harm, no foul?'
How so? He was under a court ordered gag order. And there have been other leaks as well, which he tried to deny being intentional. This new info makes me doubt his prior explanation for those leaks.

And he never said anything about seeing another guy dressed like him on the bridge at same time.

How do we know this? Link?

Gotta admit, when I saw that pic I was like damn, that could be my dad.

Middle aged man dress code.

My dad died more than ten years before these murders.

IMO MOO

The DT PURPOSELY leaked crime scene information to a couple of random you-tubers, and that is 'no harm, no foul?'
How so? He was under a court ordered gag order. And there have been other leaks as well, which he tried to deny being intentional. This new info makes me doubt his prior explanation for those leaks.

This is absolutely FALSE.

If he was on the bridge and 'saw the girls' then he was most probably the guy in the video that Libby took. He was wearing the same clothing that he described. And he never said anything about seeing another guy dressed like him on the bridge at same time.

If I was a juror that’s the reason I’d doubt the truthfulness of RA’s statement. He claimed to not have seen Libby and Abby nor another man who was dressed exactly the same as him at the bridge. MOO

RA only admitted to seeing the 1st group of girls when entering the trails. According to everything we have heard he never admitted to seeing anyone else.

Not BB, not Abby &Libby,
And certainly not any Other Men.

By all accounts there were only 8 people on the trails between Freedom Bridge, MHB and the trailhead entrance between 1:30pm and 2:13pm.
Group of 4 young girls
BB
Abby and Libby
RA

Only one man was seen. Only one man was recorded. They match in location and appearance.
That man is awaiting trial and apparently does not have an alibi IMO.
An alibi shouldn’t be that hard to provide for the middle of a Monday afternoon.
All my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back