GUILTY NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death #2 *NG murder, Guilty endangering welfare, agg manslaughter*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Corey's grandma is next

Does not forgive this monster.

The actions of This Man have impacted [a long list of people who knew and loved Corey]

Lost his temper, then denied Corey medical help for three hours. Then denied Corey having his family with him even he died.

Talks about the impact.

Talks about Corey's conception. Describes the early years, G's record, history, abuse, drugs.

CG and his family failed Corey.

Says she will never be the same.

Describes the impact on her physical and emotional health.

Corey should be alive....

I'm sad, bitter, and mostly I'm broken.

Says CG cannot be rehabilitate, have heard that he's wished Briana dead.

Corey wanted a father, instead he got this monster... who belittled him, abused him, didn't feed him.

Corey knew he was going to die. Describes a bath where she saw all his bruises, the week before. "Gma, does Hod see what my daddy does. Why doesn't God help me?"

She answered, he's helping someone who needs it more right now."

Corey wrote about dying I'm chalk.

She have Corey a phone to call if CG hurt him. He said he couldn't...

We weren't allowed to be with Corey take his last breath.

Couldn't see him afterwards because his body was evidence.

Please teach this man that actions have consequences.

She was there when Cordy was born, promised to protect him.

Asks the judge, since she couldn't do that, so please give him the maximum sentence.

Corey’s mom says the defendant fed her drugs and alcohol and took advantage of her at 16, which resulted in Corey’s conception. She never considered abortion. She felt like during the trial it was made out that Corey deserved to die because she was a drug addict.

Talks about CG taking advantage of her, plying her with alcohol.

Talks about her drug use. Not proud of it, but sets the record straight. Corey didn't deserve to die because of that.

She rejects his statement and his apology.

Used Corey as a punching bag. Corey was an inconvenience. Never hugged him, never praised him.

That day wasn't the first time he abused Corey buy it was the last.

Describes the last day, regretting dropping him off. CG hanging up on her. Frantic attempt to find which hospital. Officer at the door, notifying. Crumbled, screaming.

Couldn't see her son until the funeral.

Allowed Corey to suffer, didn't use his phone to call for help, used it to converse with his girlfriends.

Describes guilt, grief...

Always will be an emptiness ...

Lives with fear...

Corey lived his father, looked up to him.

Wanted a good role model, instead CG beat him to death.

Why?

Did you hate me that much? Jealous of Corey? Were you abused as a child.

I hate you that I did not get to be with Corey but I'm grateful his wasn't the last face Corey saw.

I hate you. I will never forgive.

I will never have my son back.

My boyfriend will never get to be the father you couldn't be.

He deserves nothing less than the pain, suffering, and isolation he inflicted on her son.

She is afraid CG will kill her if he gets out.

CG stole Corey's life. All the specific milestones and memories.

DG wants to speak.

CG doesn't want him to speak. Judge has already read his letter and the wife's letter.

DH is arguing with the judge
Suddenly wants to read his 8 page letter.

Ugh. Judge is allowing DG to speak.

DG is explaining way Corey's injuries.

Says Corey was treated like a king, he came to us emotionally deserved ... touting himself for how he raised Corey's learning...

I just can't with this.

This is just not the time and place.
The victim is Corey.
Jmo
Just stumbled ont o this sad case. After reviewing the thread and seeing statements just now, seems the defendant’s family still doesn’t get it. And still IMO trying to clean up someone else’s mess (their son’s doings….). SMH. That poor defenseless child Corey and his family. MOO

Now he's arguing about the media presented abd how his family was attacked, says all 8 pages are factual. It's not my opinion, it's evidence.

Says he'll make sure that his facts get out to the media.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70
Back