OR OR - Pem Michelle Yates-Briggs, 15, Portland, 1970s

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is conflicting information from family members posted online. It seems there is a lot of hurt, understandably, and a divide.

One sibling has publicly alleged that their mother was abusive and may have knowledge or even played a part in Pem’s disappearance. They stated they witnessed years of abuse physically and sexually at the hands of their mother’s boyfriends. That Pem was loving and protective towards her siblings and distraught at the idea of harm coming to them. Documentation regarding SSN, birth certificate, missing persons etc was missing. Home life does seem to have been rough. Mother Bo Bradbury has since passed so of course I want to be respectful, but I do have some questions:

1) If it was unknown who her father was, where did the idea of going to California come from?

2) What date was the alleged call from California Police received? Where in California did they call from? Is this something police were even known to do?

3) What of her personal belongings were missing?

4) Who were her friends / boyfriends at the time?

5) Did she have a job? What school did she attend?

6) Had she left home before?

7) It was stated one sibling believes they may know a general location she is buried - where is this and why? And by whom?

Thank you to anyone who has any answers or input, and my thoughts are with her family as they continue their search. I am near enough to Portland to go if anyone wants info/photos/etc of the area.

There is conflicting information from family members posted online. It seems there is a lot of hurt, understandably, and a divide.

One sibling has publicly alleged that their mother was abusive and may have knowledge or even played a part in Pem’s disappearance. They stated they witnessed years of abuse physically and sexually at the hands of their mother’s boyfriends. That Pem was loving and protective towards her siblings and distraught at the idea of harm coming to them. Documentation regarding SSN, birth certificate, missing persons etc was missing. Home life does seem to have been rough. Mother Bo Bradbury has since passed so of course I want to be respectful, but I do have some questions:

1) If it was unknown who her father was, where did the idea of going to California come from?

2) What date was the alleged call from California Police received? Where in California did they call from? Is this something police were even known to do?

7) It was stated one sibling believes they may know a general location she is buried - where is this and why? And by whom?

Thank you to anyone who has any answers or input, and my thoughts are with her family as they continue their search. I am near enough to Portland to go if anyone wants info/photos/etc of the area.
Do you have sources of the alleged abuse?

Do you have sources of the alleged abuse?
Same posters as in here: Jenni4hays (Denny’s wife) & Pem’s sister. There are other forums online as well as a Facebook ISO Pem on behalf of Bo (created by Denny). It seems confirmed to be from family.

Sister thinks it’s possible she’s buried in Klickitat but didn’t support why, however she did speak to a detective there. She states she could not get more information about Pem from her mother and they weren’t allowed to speak about her. Denny appears to have had a stronger relationship with Bo, but I never see posts from him directly online, only Jennifer (who got Denny to submit DNA & got a missing persons report filed)

Warning, pic includes details of physical and sexual abuse.

IMG_8492.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8490.jpeg
    IMG_8490.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8491.jpeg
    IMG_8491.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8492.jpeg
    IMG_8492.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 12

This case has bugged me since the minute I heard about it. Not only was she from my hometown of Oregon City they are just so many bizarre facts of the case. Like what police department called the mother to ask if Pam had permission to be in California? And why was she not reported missing for all these years?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lily89
Back