Trinity Poague, Reigning Miss Donalsonville (GA) Facing Murder Charges in the Death of a Young Child - 19 Jan 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

"The indictment alleged that Poague inflicted blunt force trauma to Romeo’s head and torso with “malice aforethought,” rendering the victim’s brain “useless,” and caused “serious disfigurement” to his liver."

I hate that they keep calling her a beauty queen or a pageant queen. Who cares? She's just a regular 18-year-old. I don't care if she did or didn't go in any pageants. How is this relevant to this case? (Yes, I know that it's media clickbait, but still...)
If she is found guilty she will simply be confirmed as a horrible member of society. If she's not found guilty she's just an 18 year old who went through something terrible by being unjustly accused.

I hope that the father of the dead child can find some peace. I'm sure it will be difficult.

I'm not saying I agree with it but I think the media's focus on her pageant history is because girls/women who are successful in those are usually responsible role models who volunteer and do all the right things in their community so Trinity becoming a [alleged] murderer is quite a 180. JMO

I'm not saying I agree with it but I think the media's focus on her pageant history is because girls/women who are successful in those are usually responsible role models who volunteer and do all the right things in their community so Trinity becoming a [alleged] murderer is quite a 180. JMO
Absolutely true, she's no role model now - that's for sure. She's been stripped of her title anyway, they should drop that mention in their taglines.

I feel awful for Romeo’s Dad, it seems he had no concerns about leaving the toddler with Trinity. It must feel like living in a nightmare. I'm interested to see what kind of defense will be offered. I envison something like sleep depravation, coupled with a drug reaction, and some childhood trauma thrown in for good measure. AKA, not her fault.

I'm being petty above, but I'm angry she's out on bail. I feel Trinity Pogue received preferential treatment, others not in her position wouldn't have received.

Absolutely true, she's no role model now - that's for sure. She's been stripped of her title anyway, they should drop that mention in their taglines.

I feel awful for Romeo’s Dad, it seems he had no concerns about leaving the toddler with Trinity. It must feel like living in a nightmare. I'm interested to see what kind of defense will be offered. I envison something like sleep depravation, coupled with a drug reaction, and some childhood trauma thrown in for good measure. AKA, not her fault.

I'm being petty above, but I'm angry she's out on bail. I feel Trinity Pogue received preferential treatment, others not in her position wouldn't have received.
Not defending her at all. I think what she did is horrendous, and there is nothing that could justify it. She most likely got out because she had no previous record. I will never understand how someone can treat a child this way. I am a mom of 4 boys, 6 and under. I am a SAHM and I homeschool them. My patience is tested daily, I could never imagine hurting them.

Not defending her at all. I think what she did is horrendous, and there is nothing that could justify it. She most likely got out because she had no previous record. I will never understand how someone can treat a child this way. I am a mom of 4 boys, 6 and under. I am a SAHM and I homeschool them. My patience is tested daily, I could never imagine hurting them.
Holy cow that's a handful for sure, kudos for all you do for your boys!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retired Private Investiga
Back