FL FL - Sumter Co, 'Little Miss Panasoffkee', WhtFem 17-24, 470UFFL, Feb'71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The whole thing is so frustrating. No information if her case is being worked on aside from the isotope analysis (that i now consider quackery for modern populations and maybe also historic ones). It is more often incorrect than it is correct.
Absolutely. Isotope analysis has proven to be unreliable so many times, this girl could be from literally anywhere.

I was so confident after that possible lead that this woman was already identified. I pray this leads to her identity soon. Has anyone been able to find her family in Greece? The family of the possible lead I mean. I’m guessing not? I’m going through old threads but did they publicize this case in Greece? Or am I remembering incorrectly?
It was publicized in Greece on Angeliki Angeloudi's tv show, but after that one lead about LMP possibly being Konstantina, there were no leads or followups after that, or at least not shown on the air.

MMC had never had dental work and had “an excellent set of teeth” which is in stark contrast to this UID
I also strongly believe MMC is likely to be LMP. The green dress, the ankle, being found in a blanket/rug, few other very similar pieces of information.

Admittedly, I recently saw one source for MMC that made my doubt my belief, stating she had zero dental work. Also, there was a couple of months between MMC reported missing date and LMP being discovered. I don't remember reading about decomposition for LMP, and this would have been in Florida where it would have been more rapid (IMO).

I do wonder though....I remember in the Mostly Harmless/Denim case, the UID was described as "perfect teeth/excellent set of teeth". For some people, "perfect teeth" means no dental work and straight sets of teeth. For other people "perfect teeth" might mean you have one of them left to brush. Just an observation, as some things can be subjective, but I do believe the perfect teeth for this case might debunk MMC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back