FL FL - Sumter Co, 'Little Miss Panasoffkee', WhtFem 17-24, 470UFFL, Feb'71

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The whole thing is so frustrating. No information if her case is being worked on aside from the isotope analysis (that i now consider quackery for modern populations and maybe also historic ones). It is more often incorrect than it is correct.
Absolutely. Isotope analysis has proven to be unreliable so many times, this girl could be from literally anywhere.

I was so confident after that possible lead that this woman was already identified. I pray this leads to her identity soon. Has anyone been able to find her family in Greece? The family of the possible lead I mean. I’m guessing not? I’m going through old threads but did they publicize this case in Greece? Or am I remembering incorrectly?
It was publicized in Greece on Angeliki Angeloudi's tv show, but after that one lead about LMP possibly being Konstantina, there were no leads or followups after that, or at least not shown on the air.

Also right ankle scar. LMLP had a known surgery on right ankle. Went missing shortly before body was found and in the same state. I wonder if DNA has been done.
MMC had never had dental work and had “an excellent set of teeth” which is in stark contrast to this UID

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada
Back