AZ AZ - Pinal Co., WhtFem UP7193, 21-35, fringed Harley Davidson jacket, Jan'87

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Julia Salucka has not been mentioned here previously. She went missing November 16, 1986 From KC, MO so not quite 2 months prior to when UID was found.

She was reported to be 5’4” and had light brown to strawberry blond hair. Her ears were pierced and she was wearing a black leather jacket and a pink sweatshirt. The information aligns somewhat with the unidentified except differing color of sweatshirt.

Julia’s eyebrows, nose, lips and the area between her nose and lips look similar to Victoria’s recon. I may be over analyzing these features but am also curious about the oval necklace Julia is wearing in her photo. I am unable to adjust or zoom for decent viewing but you can see it in her NamUs photo. UID was wearing a necklace bearing a charm with a tan oval stone.

Does anyone know if there are photos of the jewelry JD was wearing or if anyone has obtained the case file?

1703099979166.jpeg

Julia Salucka has not been mentioned here previously. She went missing November 16, 1986 From KC, MO so not quite 2 months prior to when UID was found.

She was reported to be 5’4” and had light brown to strawberry blond hair. Her ears were pierced and she was wearing a black leather jacket and a pink sweatshirt. The information aligns somewhat with the unidentified except differing color of sweatshirt.

Julia’s eyebrows, nose, lips and the area between her nose and lips look similar to Victoria’s recon. I may be over analyzing these features but am also curious about the oval necklace Julia is wearing in her photo. I am unable to adjust or zoom for decent viewing but you can see it in her NamUs photo. UID was wearing a necklace bearing a charm with a tan oval stone.

Does anyone know if there are photos of the jewelry JD was wearing or if anyone has obtained the case file?

View attachment 469241
I never say the jewelry. Looked for it, but nothing. The earrings might have been something like this. (red and gold) But it's hard to imagine what the jewelry exactly looked like.

1703174315344.png

Jewelry
Harley Davidson earrings, red and gold. White metal ring with a silver and turquoise stone in the shape of an eagle on right index finger. White metal ring in the shape of a belt loop on left ring finger. Yellow metal bracelet with six red and blue stars on left wrist. Necklace bearing a charm with a tan oval stone. Necklace
bearing a unicorn charm

I think the blue/red stars bracelet is also pointing towards Harley Davidson/American flag.

I imagine the ring in the shape of an eagle is something like this
1703174556351.png

Below is the oval necklace I was referencing. Julie is wearing this in her photo as shown in NamUs. You can’t see it very well but I was curious about the one UID had, necklace bearing a charm with a tan oval stone.

1703181327171.jpeg

I do not know when this was added, but this UID's namus says: "Recent FIGG studies strongly suggest that decedent is Catherine Neely with possible relatives in the Boise, Idaho area." Can anyone find anything?

I do not know when this was added, but this UID's namus says: "Recent FIGG studies strongly suggest that decedent is Catherine Neely with possible relatives in the Boise, Idaho area." Can anyone find anything?

I guess they have a tentative ID. I can't find much on anyone with that specific name, although there are a few Kathy Neelys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back