Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These women deserve better than this. There is a games section on the forum. For anyone playing games, please go there. I am not from Perth, I have only been there once, which was recently. I dont know why I am so drawn to this particular case, but I am. If anyone has an observation/speculation to make, I would love to hear it- as I have all of the speculations made so far. I find it hard to interpret cryptic comments on a forum- much easier when people are clear with what they are saying. This forum has people from all over the world- colloquialisms are not always universal, far easier to be clear. I am not having a go at anyone, I just dont want to see the thread closed. I am pretty sure that asking for/ giving family details is against TOS. Any information should go to the police. If you are concerned about police, then an investigative reporter or something, but these families are enduring enough. I will alert my post, in case I am wrong, for a mod to clarify.

I did the police route hence my ?s at the start , after all they out me and my family threw I'm sceptical on there intentions , and activities

And it appears the current powers to be In the state are procrastinating on various topics
Why don't you go to the media?

If you have something then they will support it. If they don't support it then you have to accept that you don't have anything.

If you're confident your stuff stacks up then you should have to issue going to the media. Going to one of the families is off limits IMO.

Right. Got you. I missed it because I didn't in 1000 years expect for someone to say that LR is moonlighting as a taxi. It's so far off tap I'm struggling to compose myself.

So you're saying;

LR was cruising Stezza Hwy in a taxi and as he drove past you spotted his $2000 suit? Is your name Donatella by any chance?

Forget whether it was a high end suit or not (I don't believe the average Joe can pick a high end suit), you think you saw LR in a taxi and because of that we can't assume anything other than you think he's cruising for victims?

So who's the CSK? Ex#1, Ex#2, or LR?

I read all your posts and the only part I was able to follow was when you laid it all out re Ex#1 and Ex#2. Before that you were ranting about stuff that made no sense until you laid everything out.

I haven't forgotten but;

a) You think both your Ex's are serial killers. Doesn't that seem strange to you?
b) Your comments about LR were out of the blue and presented as a riddle. It may have been better if you had written "I'm pretty sure I saw LR driving a taxi yesterday on Stirling Hwy". The way you present things leaves too many questions.

It's the same culprits on every thread over the internet on this topic. I don't believe there's too many here though.

Yes Bart. I spotted LR at a distance wearing a thread bare suit that I mistook for an Armani suite while driving a taxi. Once. At a distance. And the taxi's windows were up, not down.

And that made me decide to mention it on a forum where everyone already thinks I'm nuts.

Just so there is no confusion, yes, I am being facetious.

And yes, I did find it a bit strange that, both times, after kicking them out for abusing my kids, I discovered stuff that led me to believe that they were the csk. Just as I found it strange that they knew each other, when #2 claimed he didn't.

Just as everyone I know found it strange that I even met #2, seeing as I was in self imposed social isolation at the time.

But I'm sure it was just a coincidence, despite my boy having told his father where we go fishing the week before #2, a social recluse, just happened to come across us at our secret fishing spot.

Especially when they were so amendment that they did not know each other, because, you know, everyone just happens to make up lies about going to the same school as someone they did not know, when it turns out they actually went to a different school - the school where another serial killer was also studying at the time, 35 years ago - or is it just that he got confused and meant to say that they both lived at the same block of flats when they never met?

Just as I found it strange when LR pulled up next to me at a set of traffic lights and proceeded to open the window and death stare me. You know, because that is what taxi drivers wearing fancy business suites to drive their taxis do.

Just as I found it strange that droc, whom I did not know and never met, just happened to be connected to the same church that #2 took me to?

Yes Bart. I spotted LR at a distance wearing a thread bare suit that I mistook for an Armani suite while driving a taxi. Once. At a distance. And the taxi's windows were up, not down.
So let's get this straight;

You saw a guy driving a taxi with windows up from a distance and noted he was wearing an armani suit? Now you accept that it's almost impossible to tell a cheap suit from an expensive suit in such a situation, let alone pick it's brand.

Is it therefore possible that you're wrong about the driver's identity?

Honestly, what are the chances of Lloyd Rainey bolting about in a taxi? I'd suggest about the same as spotting an armani suit on a taxi driver from a distance with the windows up.

And that made me decide to mention it on a forum where everyone already thinks I'm nuts.

Just so there is no confusion, yes, I am being facetious.
I'd disagree.

Just as I found it strange when LR pulled up next to me at a set of traffic lights and proceeded to open the window and death stare me. You know, because that is what taxi drivers wearing fancy business suites to drive their taxis do.
See the undelined bold bit above? You said it was from a distance and windows were up. You must have typed that 20 seconds prior to typing this where you claim "he was close and windows were down"

Politely, I think you should go seek a 5th opinion. I have no choice but to put you on ignore.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You're talking in riddles again.

I can assure you I have no idea what this means;

Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm open minded as long it's within the realms of possibility.

In jail? Posting on a thread about the CSK when I wasn't even in Perth? Sorry, when JNB wasn't even in Perth?

Here we go again. Didn't you just say you remember all that's been posted?

Yes JBM has been ruled out because he was not in Perth. So why was he investigated? Why have so many possible serial killers been investigated and ruled out, and why won't they tell us what ruled them out?

Or do you not remember why I believed JBM was connected?

I would also like to point out that at no point have I said I claim to know who the csk is. I have only ever said that there are so many possibilities, none of which I have been able to rule out, and that that there are so many coincidences that it all starts looking like a conspiracy. I guess my theory is not really about the csk though, as it pertains more to there being a group of evil people with various and overlapping connections to other groups of evil people, and that I believe some murders are connected. In other words, I do not know exactly who killed who, where, with what and why, but I believe that there is a lot more to this and other cases than meets the eye, and I believe that WA is the most corrupt state in Oz.

So let's get this straight;

You saw a guy driving a taxi with windows up from a distance and noted he was wearing an armani suit? Now you accept that it's almost impossible to tell a cheap suit from an expensive suit in such a situation, let alone pick it's brand.

Is it therefore possible that you're wrong about the driver's identity?

Honestly, what are the chances of Lloyd Rainey bolting about in a taxi? I'd suggest about the same as spotting an armani suit on a taxi driver from a distance with the windows up.

I'd disagree.

See the undelined bold bit above? You said it was from a distance and windows were up. You must have typed that 20 seconds prior to typing this where you claim "he was close and windows were down"

Politely, I think you should go seek a 5th opinion. I have no choice but to put you on ignore.

For someone with the vocabulary you have, you seem unable to understand sarcasm. Perhaps sarcasm should have its own font.

Let me explain:

"Yes Bart. I spotted LR at a distance wearing a thread bare suit that I mistook for an Armani suite while driving a taxi. Once. At a distance. And the taxi's windows were up, not down."
I was being sarcastic
"Just as I found it strange when LR pulled up next to me at a set of traffic lights and proceeded to open the window and death stare me. You know, because that is what taxi drivers wearing fancy business suites to drive their taxis do. "
I was sarcastically pointing out how it actually happened.

Said nothing , was keen then nothing scared

So you approached Perth media?
You told them your story....
They said nothing?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how out there is your story? I'd put Droc's snuff theory at 9.5. Where does yours rank? And how much are you sure of?

I forgot to say: What the hell happened at St. Paul's? Where'd everybody go? They only held the wake there a few months ago. Why'd FP disappear with no forwarding address or phone number?

Where the wake was held for droc

Angel Joan - could you clarify what you mean by this please? I understand the connection between that particular church at Beaconsfield, some of its members and Droc who they took under their wing after prison. Can you be more specific, particularly regarding FP - thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003