Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel Joan - could you clarify what you mean by this please?

I decided to bite the bullet and confront FPH. I couldn't. He is no longer there. I asked where I might find him to speak with him, and was told he has not left any forward address or phone number.

Right up until very recently, I know he had no plans to go anywhere (except to Thailand for the annual childrens' ride).

Hadn't seen him since before I kicked #2 out, which was on the 25/03, but I know he was still there about a month ago, as I saw him getting in his car as I drove past on my way to Freo.

Fairly freaked me when you posted that vid. I'd only come on here a few weeks before, and had only started reading the bft when you all started talking about droc, so you can imagine how much I spun out when I hit the play button and saw the St Pauls community...

Also, doing some research on the net, I found a site that lists all of Perth’s religious communities, and which under each listing has the following:

“Total complaints: ** Confirmed: **”

with * being various numeric values. There appears to be no other purpose to the site other than to show these listings and these figures, what ever they are.

Interestingly, under the listing for St. Pauls, it had “Total complaints: 14 Confirmed: 3”

I should point out however that the 14 to 3 ratio was quite modest compared with some other listings.

Sadly though, there were only about 4 listings with 0 complaints, and less than a dozen with 0 confirmed.

I sure hope I am trying to see something that isn’t there though, and that the confirmed and unconfirmed numbers are related to poor hymn choices at Sunday services or something.

No but there's a number of things he said that remain unresolved;

1. How did he know TT was in Claremont that night? Did he speculate? Did he fabricate? Was he with TT? Did TT tell him?
2. Why spin the story in the first place? Was he involved with TT and is distancing himself? Does he think it's true and had a few screws loose? Is there some truth to it?
3. Is the arson at his former premises soon after he was questioned of any relevance?
4. Why is TT so damn creepy? Is he involved? Is he involved in something else similarly nefarious?
5. Why does TT seem to play up to the allegations?
6. Was Droc a serious suspect?

Agree with you on all those Bart - some challenging questions there.

Why does the taxi guy continue to taunt online way after his antagonists' death?

The suspicious fire at Myaree one week prior to his police interview in December 2014 is powerball like odds.

What has become of all the files Droc claimed to hold and his personal effects?

Have the movements, residences and vehicles of the persons he claimed to have been involved in the BF thread been investigated?

Have Drocs friends and associates been interviewed, particularly those who apparently supported his allegations?

Does the Palmerston farm at Wellard connection hold true? Likewise the Dalkeith situation? And any Beaconsfield connection, besides the fact they took him in and protected him.

And alibis and DNA?

ADMIN NOTE: Discuss the case, and not each other. There will be ZERO TOLERANCE for members who continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003