Andrew Kinsman, 49, Toronto, 26 June 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Witnesses, POI, suspects. LE differentiating between the 3.

Have to be able to PROVE with EVIDENCE.

All of the families are of course shocked. These 3 plus the original 2. Plus Project Houston. Very thankful for their help and understanding.

It's been very draining on all the investigators. 12 investigators, plus K9, forensics. They've never seen anything like this. Very tiring and very draining.

I'm sure this is draining. I feel drained. I'm crying in the middle of a library. This is horrific, monstrous, unthinkable.

Unprecedented type of investigation, every resource they have.

We've never seen anything quite like this with the # of crime scenes.

Judicial authorizations required.

Serial Killer Kind of Case.

Q: Is this going to be worse than the Picton (Robert) case?

A: I don't know that

Dealing with a profound sense of pride with bringing closure to the case, very tough for the officers involved.

Hugs lcid....

Hugs all around....

:grouphug:

Thinking about our friends and families.....

OUR COMMUNITY!!

At least the remains of 3 people amongst the body parts they have

Still uncovering the relationship between BM and victims.

Q: was BM cataloging victims?

A: At LEAST the remains of 3 people among those body parts.

I'm not sure Toronto will ever be the same.

ETA: Tho it may be safer than ever now with BM off the street....

:please:

I'm not sure Toronto will ever be the same.

ETA: Tho it may be safer than ever now with BM off the street....

:please:

Certainly I wonder whether the relationship between the Village and the police will ever recover.

Thinking that anyone from all around the world whose family member has gone missing after visiting Toronto during Pride, should pay attention, whether are not they think/know that missing person is gay.
Imo.

I had to stop watching.

My thoughts go out to family and friends of the victims, and all the property owners where McArthur worked.

http://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...-police-to-update-alleged-serial-killer-probe
REMAINS ALL OVER THE CITY?
Police say they found the dismembered remains of three victims in the backyard of 53 Mallory Cres., where McArthur stored his landscaping business equipment. The victims have not been identified. The remains were hidden in the bottom of three large planters.

Police are searching 30 properties connected to the accused and want anyone who hired McArthur as a landscaper to contact them.

Kayhamn was reported missing in October 2012. Marmudi was reported missing in Scarborough by family in 2015. And Lisowick was not reported missing, but they believe the man, born in 1973, was killed between May 2016 and July 2017.
https://www.cp24.com/news/police-charge-bruce-mcarthur-with-three-more-murders-1.3779610
Idsinga says police discovered dismembered skeletal remains of at least three men at a property related to McArthur. He says the unidentified remains were found hidden at the bottom of three large planters. Police say 66-year-old McArthur worked as a landscaper.

Idsinga says police believe there were more victims, but have no idea how many.
rbbm.

[video=youtube;pDLBeAxQ60s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=pDLBeAxQ60s[/video]

Can't help thinking how smug he probably felt driving past the properties where only he knew what was hidden ... a true monster.

TPS must have found trophies of some kind to be so certain of victims (so far) before any remains are identified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole
Back