Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a new thread. It should be ready in about 10 minutes.

Another weekend has passed and it’s heartbreaking that Lucas still isn’t home. Since it’s tax season and I can’t help search as much as I’d like to, I’ve been researching child deaths where they are reported missing by the same person who killed them because I’m hoping to learn something from the research. I’ve come across hundreds of cases, and I will continue to update my spreadsheet for anyone whose curious to see what I’m finding (I know there are some high profile cases missing on there but since those are pretty well known, I’m not in a huge hurry to put them on here). I am finding some interesting patterns:
*Missing child reports are often preceded by family members asking a child’s whereabouts or an upcoming event where a child will be expected at.
*In the other cases, kids are reported missing after everything has been cleaned up and time to rest has gone by.
*its common for remains to be moved more than once before reported missing
*Kids who are fatally abused are often “sick” for a length of time due to internal injuries going untreated, not days but weeks are reported to have passed
*If two people are involved it’s usually mom and dad, mom and stepfather, dad and stepmother, etc. who help in the cover up
*Ive only seen one or two cases where someone not involved with the abuse or as a romantic partner are involved in the body disposal.
*Bodies are often wrapped in plastic and/or trash bags. Then some are placed in plastic tubs or drums, duffel bags, suitcases, coolers or more trash bags.
*Few bodies are found during random searches, most are found because police are led by the person who buried them. People walking their dogs find a bunch too.
*bodies placed in water, even weighted down, do come back up eventually
*It is common for there to be potty issues with these kids of all ages, a lot of final fatal beatings are due to accidents
*I have yet to come across one of these kids who dies after being physically disciplined harshly the first time. It’s an escalating pattern of abuse going on where people around the child really had no idea just how bad the abuse has gotten.
*Common dump sites are dumpsters, roadside off rural highways, ponds and shallow graves in woods. Very few are hundreds of miles away, some have even been taken on public transportation to be dumped off side roads.
*What makes EG a little different is that JH has long stretches of not being home. In the cases where a stepparent fatally beats a child, the biological parent once they are home, will call for medical attention for their child. It is more common for biological moms to cover a death by a stepfather than it is for a father to cover it up for a stepmother.
*All the homes where a child dies violently have history of domestic violence and substance abuse, the family’s have often been in some sort of contact with state child abuse agencies.
*Its amazing how many kids “disappear” while the adults are “sleeping” and wake to find a child gone.

Okay well that’s a start, there is always excepts to any rule, but it is surprising how many commonalities these cases share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member