Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything it was incidental and accidental I would think. In the interview with the neighbor I think he said the two older boys were playing swords with broom handles.
All these poor kids involved is just the tip of the iceberg I'm afraid. Blaming the boys, hers' or a relative's, is just low imho.:gaah:
Didn't she say "its on THEM" at one point during her interview?
Them could be a single person I guess.
Hmm.

Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do we have verified info about the make and model of Emily’s white SUV? TIA!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The neighbor interview:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
Sorry they were playing with rake handles.
"The older boys were playing swords with rake handles. Relatives said that Glass has two boys from a previous relationship.Lucas seemed shy and kept to himself to the side. He wore a light jacket and kept his hands in his pockets."
Lucas sounded so neglected and unnoticed...:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I’m your opinion Do the police let EG bail out or walk on Tuesday. Or do file another charge and put her back in

It depends on what she is being charged for. I believe it was on this thread that someone stated she can be held on an endangerment charge for up to a year.

MOO is that she won’t walk on Tuesday but she will be sentenced to a small amount of time in jail.

It would be awesome if they presented more charges on Tuesday but I don’t think that will happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya'll....I was looking through Emily's likes on Facebook and noticed that she's a fan of my Girl Meets World Facebook Page.

I cannot... I need to go ban her *advertiser censored* from it.:gaah::facepalm:

I would have to agree EG had help. EG had help from a person that keeps throwing themselves out there publicly to back her or worries about her attorney, public defender etc due to concern said person will be arrested next. If you’re involved, you’ll go down as well! Bet that!

Didn't she say "its on THEM" at one point during her interview?
Them could be a single person I guess.
Hmm.

Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yes it could. She also had an axe handle by her side when LE arrested her and JH for disorderly conduct. Think he was let go/not charged.
Did she ever hit Lucas or the other children with something like a broom handle? I have no idea. Just sickening thoughts I'll have trouble sleeping with again.
jmo

On her Facebook she has pics of white Ford Expedition.. but no confirmation of that

For those who trust science and experts, maybe spend a minute analyzing this video (http://www.kwch.com/video/?vid=475560153) to see when hand signals and facial expressions & eyes indicate deception. (https://parade.com/57236/viannguyen/former-cia-officers-share-6-ways-to-tell-if-someones-lying/6/)

IMO, she is lying, a LOT.

I want to bring this forward again. I just finally got around to rewatching the actual video (WTF is up with her hair) and reviewing GigTu's article which is: Former CIA Officers Share 6 Ways to Tell If Someone's Lying

1. Behavioral pause or delay
2. Verbal/non-verbal disconnect
3. Hiding the mouth or eyes
4. Throat-clearing or swallowing
5. Hand-to-face activity

When I watch her, I get the feeling of someone trying out for a part, rehearsing a script to guage the audience engagement and reaction.

So many times she says "you know?". All the fake crying off camera with at least two dramatic eye wipes for effect. I give the interviewer some credit for letting EG fake cry for uncomfortably long at first. EG employs the dry eye wiping with gusto. I feel it is a little strange how the interviewer does choose to interject more often during the story of the suspicious man & woman, but maybe they had discussed a thing or two before they began? I dunno, it feels like the reporter breaks EGs story telling flow there, but who am I to nit pick. I think EG is energized by the interjection though.

So...what strikes me most is that she hides her face and eyes for most of the interview. So, the times when we actually do see her eyes might be significant. These are probably times when she most needs her lie to be believed?

I am also struck by the way she scratches her neck and gives us a pause and some eye contact while telling us there were "times where him and my older boys, they would rough around the house and they even got rug burn". Is this the lie JH bought when Lucas complained of being dragged across the floor?

The reporter asks about that Sat...Anything else you wanna tell us?

"Just the fact that I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do (eyes up) (deep breath) (itchy right ear) I put him down for a movie (still itchy ear) yadda yadda yadda pull-up (itchy ear) and ... I did check on him before my shower, ma'am I gotta go."

Hmph. SMH.

I don't think they did either. But most people would tell the older kids to be careful, remember he's smaller than you, etc. No sane person (imo) would ever even think to say those words. I know she's just passing the buck. I also agree with a few of the ladies on here about their opinions of an enabler. I just can't figure out how to like their comments yet 😣

Yes it could. She also had an axe handle by her side when LE arrested her and JH for disorderly conduct. Think he was let go/not charged.
Did she ever hit Lucas or the other children with something like a broom handle? I have no idea. Just sickening thoughts I'll have trouble sleeping with again.
jmo

She seems to have a few handy weapons in her home- axe handles, rake handles for the boys to play swords with.

Which begs the question, what did she do to the axe heads and rakes? I mean, who has a broken axe handle in their possession, and why would you have an axe if you lived in an apartment? Same with a rake handle- they just moved there, how did they break those rakes already?

I don't see any reason why her boys coming to visit would have triggered her to report Lucas missing.
If Lucas wasn't there she could say he was with his Mom, Grandma, Cousins, Aunt, any number of people.
Or she could claim that she broke up with JH and that's why he wasn't there.
I see no reason why Lucas not being there would alarm her boys.

Even if he died from illness there would be signs of abuse and neglect.

True, but she could have spun one of her tales explaining how he got the injuries/bruises. Lucas was not around any longer to say it was her so why take the chance on going down for something worse? I only see 2 reasons: 1) she's confident Lucas won't be found; 2) she's not responsible for his disappearance.

More on "you know":
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo.../um-little-words-can-signal-big-lies-you-know
"Liars experience increased cognitive load. The tag words such as You know, I mean, and right are used to seek confirmation, convey information or to convince listeners. Truthful people convey information and seek confirmation from listeners. Liars try to convince others that what is being said is true."
:thinking::moo:

She seems to have a few handy weapons in her home- axe handles, rake handles for the boys to play swords with.

Which begs the question, what did she do to the axe heads and rakes? I mean, who has a broken axe handle in their possession, and why would you have an axe if you lived in an apartment? Same with a rake handle- they just moved there, how did they break those rakes already?
Very good thoughts! Who indeed would have one in an apartment? Probably something for "household protection" also. Like a baseball bat?
JH would likely have all the serious working tools in his possession on his job.
:eek:uch:
jmo

It was said by a VI he was seen Friday evening 2/16...was it ever said WHERE he was seen?

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children just messaged me back and said that they would post the updated land owner flyer for our sweet boy. We are looking for you Lucas and won’t stop! ❤️

The neighbor interview:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
Sorry they were playing with rake handles.
"The older boys were playing swords with rake handles. Relatives said that Glass has two boys from a previous relationship.Lucas seemed shy and kept to himself to the side. He wore a light jacket and kept his hands in his pockets."
Lucas sounded so neglected and unnoticed...:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Not necessarily. You can't really judge that based on this statement. I say that because I'm the youngest of 6 brothers and while I had my moments of being a typical little boy (playing in the dirt, exploring the woods, trucks, playing Army, etc) I was also a very shy child, I was never into rough and tumble play neither with my brothers or friends, I also had a hard time injecting myself into play with other boys because of my shyness. Add to this that he probably didn't really have time to bond with his older brothers since it appears they weren't a regular fixture in his life, which would make injecting himself into play time with them even more difficult.

Another dimension to this is the fact that Lucas probably had, at best, a somewhat strained relationship with his biological mother and since his father was gone for weeks at a time I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't dealing with some separation anxiety and since EG was his primary caregiver he would have stuck to her, afraid to leave her side out of fear she might go away also. I had this problem myself as a little guy. One of my brothers that I was very close too died, after Pete passed I became even closer to my father who then died a year after Peter. As you can imagine, my little world was shaken to it's very core and as a result I became very close with my mother to the degree that I had a hard time leaving the house for a few years, afraid if I left that something would happen to mom or that she might leave me also.

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children just messaged me back and said that they would post the updated land owner flyer for our sweet boy. We are looking for you Lucas and won’t stop! ❤️

:bow:

It was said by a VI he was seen Friday evening 2/16...was it ever said WHERE he was seen?

I *believe* they said he was seen by the landlord, so my guess would be at the house.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member