Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parks too.

"Officers were near the park with K9's ready to search the area and next possible location when*needed."

http://www.kake.com/story/37628842/volunteers-continue-to-search-for-lucas-hernandez

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if that is why they keep focusing on Chisolm Park- they've been back there twice, TEQ and searchers also did their own search there as well. I wonder if Lucas' scent was found there showing he was there that day. Which dogs were used there, though?

Absolutely agree. LE must have something to have searched so many parks. I think we need to keep searching all parks.

ITA! At the same time I've had Lonzie on my mind lately and in his case LE focused on ponds around his home only to learn that he had been dumped on the side of a somewhat remote street. In his case Lonzie's sister actually talked about a couple of landmarks in that neighborhood that if she had been listened to then LE would have found him.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm glad the WS searchers here are also looking at other remote areas and not just parks. The odds are against finding Lucas' little body but you never know; at least an effort is being made. And I also want to throw out a big THANK YOU and :grouphug: :loveyou: for all your efforts! Bring Lucas home!!

I was just thinking the same exact thing today. She must be so proud of herself, being able to hide him so well, that no one can find Lucas or even a trace of him (shoe, hair, toy, etc) of him anywhere. People are saying she's not that intelligent, but I beg to differ. She has stumped LE, FBI, searchers, etc and three weeks later, they're still focusing on parks only as their main search areas.

Time to spread our wings a bit and think a bit outside the box, and perhaps think of the possibility that she might have had help from someone close. I have my own idea as to who that person may be, but for now, I shall sit on my hands with this one.

I too am sitting on my hands here. I have a feeling we are on the same page. If anyone close to me even thought of doing such a terrible act I’d sell them down the river faster than they’d even imagine. As much as I love my children with my entire heart they’d be on that list as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she said he was visiting others, the expectation would be that he would return. Calling him in missing keeps his return indefinite... and requires no other explanation. Ugh
ETA: ugh is just to express distaste at the whole scenario

We were discussing about her son's wondering where Lucas could have been that day, had she not called the police and reported him missing on Saturday. She mentioned in that article that she would "send him off with my cousins", which would have bought her even more time about his disappearance, in terms of telling her children and her ex why Lucas wasn't there that Sunday during their visit, which never took place.

We wouldn't help anyone with a terrible task like this. Someone acting out of a feeling of extreme protection would. Out of a history of enabling that guilty person's acts throughout their lifetime.
jmho

We were discussing about her son's wondering where Lucas could have been that day, had she not called the police and reported him missing on Saturday. She mentioned in that article that she would "send him off with my cousins", which would have bought her even more time about his disappearance, in terms of telling her children and her ex why Lucas wasn't there that Sunday during their visit, which never took place.

No I get that... but in placing the 911 missing call she absolves herself of having to explain to anyone else or keep manufacturing new stories each occurrence. One story to cover them all as it were.
That plus my thought about the scent dogs... starts to lean toward premeditation rather than panic....
I’m gonna go have some hugs from my kids and some ice cream now

This statement irritates me every time I see it. I agree the older boys should have been told to be careful, not Lucas.

I really do agree and feel that she had help.

I too am sitting on my hands here. I have a feeling we are on the same page. If anyone close to me even thought of doing such a terrible act I’d sell them down the river faster than they’d even imagine. As much as I love my children with my entire heart they’d be on that list as well.

This exactly what I have been saying.
But I keep mum about who I think it could be.

We wouldn't help anyone with a terrible task like this. Someone acting out of a feeling of extreme protection would. Out of a history of enabling that guilty person's acts throughout their lifetime.
jmho

Uh huh. I'm telling you, she's smarter than everyone is giving her credit for, and she, IN MY OPINION ONLY, has someone just as smart that helped her.

I’m curious as to why searching West side seems to be dismissed. I totally get that statistically it’s closer to home. In the beginning days I completely agreed that he is most likely closer to home. If we were on day 2 or 3 of search, I get it. Stay on East side. But we are on week 3. I feel like we need to broaden out. I also feel like LE most likely have some knowledge that had them at so many parks. So let’s keep searching parks. But please add West side parks to your list. EG has photos of Tanganyika. So she was not opposed to the West side...Also, if she had help. Which I am of the belief that she did. Maybe she had him “disposed of” without knowledge of where.. to be able to honestly say “I don’t know where he is.” I really hope I have not come across snarky. Not my intention at all. Just desperately want him found.

jmho
An enabler.
Moo

I’m sorry I forgot to add to last post JMO. Still new to posting.
Quit apologizing you're cool :)
We don't always remember either.
And I don't think you're being snarky at all:moo:See now I'm editing to add that I agree that EG may have NO idea where the body is. That's very possible imo.

IMO there is only one person still in her corner. On the scene quickly and still helping her. And inserting themselves over and over

She's blaming the victim.
IF the cousins were being rough, THEY should have been told to knock it off.
MOO

That’s been bothering from the start. I have three kids. The youngest is 5 and 7 years younger than his older brothers. We’d remind the older two to be careful when playing with “the baby” — not specifically tell the youngest *he* was the one who had to be careful. (Of course there were generic “be carefuls” toss in their general direction meant for all three.)

Now my youngest is 16 and is bigger than both his older brothers, so yeah, I’ve had to remind him to be careful but that’s a different situation.

IMO there is only one person still in her corner. On the scene quickly and still helping her. And inserting themselves over and over

Yup! I would love to say more but can't out of respect for the rules.

That's an interesting thought, something I hadn't considered. It sucks we can't get a look at the jail visitor logs to see who has visited her and how often.

Each day that goes by I think to myself that there’s a reason that absolutely no information is being made public and today is going to be the day that they just finally put the last puzzle piece in and find him.

But we’re on day 19 now and I’m starting to really have doubts about that anymore. I really can’t think of another instance of a child being missing for going on 3 weeks and no information has been released other than they don’t think it was an abduction and they don’t think he walked out. I realize you can read in between the lines there, but that’s just not helping enough. I just feel like there’s a gray area between details that could possibly damage a criminal case and details that will bring this little boy home to his family. I sure wish they would find that gray area soon.

Yes, this case reminds me of poor Haieghly Cummings . Misty said the door was open and Haieghly was gone. Im sure some of you remember that case.
No charges pressed. And no justice for Haieghly. Shes never been found.

Misty is doing time for a drug conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72