Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #10 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
suggested we delve into the non-statements (LE's zipped lips regarding tracking and cadaver dogs and if they hit somewhere or not).

I know in Deorr Kunz's case, I remember also discussing this at length. Did the dogs hit or didn't they? We weren't even sure if Deorr was at the campground he supposedly disappeared from. So I don't think LE told us squat. In fact IIRC, it wasn't until Klein Investigations took the case that we heard inklings that a cadaver dog hit on Deorr Sr.'s truck. But I don't know if that was ever verified or not.

Long-time WS'ers, is it typical for this information not to be released by LE during the investigation? From my very limited knowledge, it seems like it...

I’m not a long timer as this is my first case following on WS BUT not the first case I’ve followed in general and WPD specifically
*in my experience* When does LE not say a word, and not even ask for help looking? When they already know.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suggested we delve into the non-statements (LE's zipped lips regarding tracking and cadaver dogs and if they hit somewhere or not).

I know in Deorr Kunz's case, I remember also discussing this at length. Did the dogs hit or didn't they? We weren't even sure if Deorr was at the campground he supposedly disappeared from. So I don't think LE told us squat. In fact IIRC, it wasn't until Klein Investigations took the case that we heard inklings that a cadaver dog hit on Deorr Sr.'s truck. But I don't know if that was ever verified or not.

Long-time WS'ers, is it typical for this information not to be released by LE during the investigation? From my very limited knowledge, it seems like it...
From my limited knowledge....they don't tell anything....and for good reason...

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

The Daily Haze is not a mainstream media source and therefore is not allowed.

Thank you,
Tricia

I think we should delve into the non-statement more.

Oh how I obviously enjoy sharing my useless thoughts on her words.

Could you or someone "on the inside" request that a respected statement analysis pro analyze the statement (bc it would be overstepping for an outsider to solicit the opinion). I know I have a blog up right now, analyzing some other case brought up here, but assume it is not acceptable to name names even if I was sure he was "respectable" in his field.

Not that I don't still privately plan to pick apart any and all of her words, and lack thereof, though.

Please let this be the week Lucas is found, and that LH's "live-in girlfriend" shatters like glass when he does. (Sorry, my puns are always lame, but in this case it's how I feel). I hope she isn't sitting there all smug and relieved that 3 weeks have passed and she might actually get away with this. :mad:

I was just thinking the same exact thing today. She must be so proud of herself, being able to hide him so well, that no one can find Lucas or even a trace of him (shoe, hair, toy, etc) of him anywhere. People are saying she's not that intelligent, but I beg to differ. She has stumped LE, FBI, searchers, etc and three weeks later, they're still focusing on parks only as their main search areas.

Time to spread our wings a bit and think a bit outside the box, and perhaps think of the possibility that she might have had help from someone close. I have my own idea as to who that person may be, but for now, I shall sit on my hands with this one.

For Pete's sake. When is EG going to be ready to 'tell her story'?
She needs to kick it into high gear.

How do we know the dogs were actually given something with Lucas scent? Depending who gave it to them it could have not been his at all,

How do we know the dogs were actually given something with Lucas scent? Depending who gave it to them it could have not been his at all,
Well, that would be some stuff wouldn't it?
She does have 2 other boys!
Hmm...[emoji848]

Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My guess would be that lying about him being with someone else would make her look even guiltier once she did report him missing, so she had to do it before her boys came again.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well, she could have always just said that she sent Lucas away to his cousins house so she could spend more time alone with them:

"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Well, she could have always just said that she sent Lucas away to his cousins house so she could spend more time alone with them:

"A majority of the time when he had gotten hurt and ended up with bruises, he wasn't under my care because I would send him off with my cousins and there's older boys there and he's a very little, small boy and he could get hurt easily and when he's playing with older boys who are like 10 years old, even though we'd say hey Lucas be careful. We had to tell him all the time you know, be careful," she said.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html
She's blaming the victim.
IF the cousins were being rough, THEY should have been told to knock it off.
MOO

If she said he was visiting others, the expectation would be that he would return. Calling him in missing keeps his return indefinite... and requires no other explanation. Ugh
ETA: ugh is just to express distaste at the whole scenario

Even if it wasn’t his, if it was one of her son’s things for example, there would have been something for the dogs to track, although the completely wrong track. We don’t know that it was something actually of his but I would think the officers would ask for something not likely to be shared - or several somethings like...oh here comes another ugh....shoes and/or a coat...

Is it possible the dogs hit on a scent and lost it if Lucas was put into a vehicle? Maybe the scent stopped at the garage or the driveway?

Praying this adorable child is found.

Ask and you shall receive!!
Cadaver dogs WERE brought in!

https://www.facebook.com/KAKETV/posts/10156252106098979

"Volunteers brought in cadaver dogs to assist in the search near 37th and Oliver. Cadaver dogs are trained to follow the scent of human remains."

"The dogs used clothing provided by Lucas’s family to track his scent."

Locals,
Are there any treehouses around? I'm thinking in a long time owned home where the kids are now grown and gone, but their fort remains.

Locals,
Are there any treehouses around? I'm thinking in a long time owned home where the kids are now grown and gone, but their fort remains.

Oh definitely. I can think of 3-4 on my two-block street alone
ETA: also, a ton of sheds, gardens, trailers, etc

Yes, which would have flown with the boys and their dad, but LE would be able to quickly determine that was not true, thus killing her chance of trying to say he just wandered or was snatched by someone.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

What about pools? I see two above ground pools on the street behind them.
Have people uncovered their pools and checked?

https://earth.app.goo.gl/Rj59k
7a8f71650727974dbcb7dcf3f398032c.jpg

I was just thinking the same exact thing today. She must be so proud of herself, being able to hide him so well, that no one can find Lucas or even a trace of him (shoe, hair, toy, etc) of him anywhere. People are saying she's not that intelligent, but I beg to differ. She has stumped LE, FBI, searchers, etc and three weeks later, they're still focusing on parks only as their main search areas.

Time to spread our wings a bit and think a bit outside the box, and perhaps think of the possibility that she might have had help from someone close. I have my own idea as to who that person may be, but for now, I shall sit on my hands with this one.

I really do agree and feel that she had help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member