GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks I listened to it, was a good interview Levi. All that weird stuff MM did doesn't prove to me he was the actual killer RB just as guilty as him. She said and wrote weird devil stuff and told people Bella had the devil in her too. Just because he did weird stuff doesn't mean she couldn't have been the one who murdered her. I still feel she did. After all Sprinsky testified RB spanked Bella hard and told him Bella was acting like devil in her. I watch the whole trial and listened to all the testimony.
Thanks for listening... sometimes I think the first to flip gets the deal. Look at the Tara Grinstead case in GA, many think the person allegedly granted immunity that prosecutors say was accessory after the fact was the actual killer.

You could be right!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Judge denies verdict reduction for man convicted of killing Bella Bond

BOSTON (WHDH) - The man convicted of killing a 2-year-old girl who became known as Baby Doe after her remains washed up on a Boston Harbor beach went before a judge Friday seeking post-conviction relief.

Michael McCarthy, along with his legal team, appeared in Suffolk County Superior Court for a hearing on a motion to have the jury’s verdict of second-degree murder reduced to manslaughter.

A judge denied McCarthy’s motion. Assistant Suffolk County District Attorney David Deakin said he was gratified with the judge’s ruling.

AAAAAA-men

Hm. I have mixed feelings about this. This is probably the only case I have ever followed where I feel that the innocent one is in jail. I don't even want to know what she is doing. I'm still very bitter and angry at her lack of consequences

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Because she violated her probation can she go to jail now? Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops just read she just has more terms.
Boo.

Also, all she gets for a formal VOP is more conditions? In CA you get jail time on joint suspended sentences and if you keep violating your butt goes to prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21[SUP]st[/SUP] at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up, Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
Tricia

OOPS I must have been hibernating even though I was asked to test the Beta. OY.

Sorry y'all. I'll catch up.

Stele

This woman needs to be stuffed in a duffel bag with weights in it and left in the incoming tide while she struggles listening to that voice from the birthday video

Ugh. I hate thinking that way- the person theses cases have made me. I need to study some UID's and try to match them with MP's. Something useful?

Peace out.

As of Jan. 10, Ms. Bond, who had a history of heroin addiction, was living at a treatment program under the auspices of the South Middlesex Opportunity Council, court records show.

At a violation of probation hearing Thursday before Judge Daniel M. Wrenn, Probation Officer Marie M. Mercurio said Ms. Bond failed to attend a scheduled office visit on May 4, admitted using cocaine on May 5 and tested positive for marijuana and cocaine on May 7.

Judge Wrenn placed her back on probation with the conditions imposed earlier and an added condition that she comply with drug testing under the Avertest testing program.
http://www.telegram.com/news/20180517/baby-does-mother-rachelle-bond-violates-probation
So it was apparently a residential treatment facility but she was still using.
At that program.
That's helping - like honking in traffic helps..

So here's the testing company. Sucking my dimes.
https://averhealth.com/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back