GUILTY MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exactly. How many chances does she get? Is she getting treatment? Is anyone making sure she doesn’t get pregnant again??

Remember those crocodile tears she put on when they were showing pictures from her SM in court? They dried right up the minute she walked out of there. A complete injustice to Bella.

1719068263419-jpeg.512352

In June 2015, the body of a little girl washed ashore on an island in Boston Harbor. No one knew who she was, so they called her “Baby Doe.” NCMEC quickly joined the search, and one of our forensic artists created a facial reconstruction image of the little girl that was shared more than 50 million times on social media. Finally, after almost three months, a tipster identified the girl as 2-year-old Bella Bond.

Attachments

• 1719068263419.jpeg
    1719068263419.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 44
1719068263419-jpeg.512352

In June 2015, the body of a little girl washed ashore on an island in Boston Harbor. No one knew who she was, so they called her “Baby Doe.” NCMEC quickly joined the search, and one of our forensic artists created a facial reconstruction image of the little girl that was shared more than 50 million times on social media. Finally, after almost three months, a tipster identified the girl as 2-year-old Bella Bond.
It still blows my mind that the mother isn't in prison.

I'm still quite bent. I think they got this soooo wrong. They let a monster loose and incarcerated someone I am not sure is guilty! And I never think that hahaha

I'm still quite bent. I think they got this soooo wrong. They let a monster loose and incarcerated someone I am not sure is guilty! And I never think that hahaha
Right! It boggles my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back