Canada - Bruce McArthur- Pleads Guilty - murders of 8 men, Toronto, 2010-2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^^^^ Oshawa would be a good start. Its not hard to trace public records. Not even for an amateur.

Police can access an awful lot of information just from your drivers license/medical records.

But none of us are the police so we can't access drivers licence/medical records or tax records. We have to depend on open source searches. Virtually all of the information that is available from the 70's that pertain to records is on microfiche. Plus we don't know what city he lived in. Did he use his name or were things under his wife's (girlfriend?) name. Every single professional researcher or PI working for the media is striking out on finding this guys whereabouts.

Not one of his friends or anybody that worked with the guy have spoken out about that time period short of he worked for Eaton's. Do you think this sounds like a guy who flew so under the radar he only showed up on the police radar over the last 18 years? I think we're going to hear a whole lot more about problems or bizarre behaviour from his over the 70's, 80's and 90's.

O/T

A U.K. rapist got away with his crimes for 30 years, until he peed in a neighbour's plant pots
March 19, 2018
“This is a very unusual case that stretches back more than 30 years but I am delighted to be stood here today knowing that this man is now behind bars,”
“McKenna thought he had got away with his crimes but a neighbourly dispute and a moment of stupidity has landed him in prison for 23 years.”
“You would never in a million years think he could do a thing like that. I couldn’t believe it, but it’s always the quiet ones. It’s very, very disturbing. It just goes to show you don’t know who you are working with.”
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/...ears-until-he-peed-in-a-neighbours-plant-pots

But none of us are the police so we can't access drivers licence/medical records or tax records. We have to depend on open source searches. Virtually all of the information that is available from the 70's that pertain to records is on microfiche. Plus we don't know what city he lived in. Did he use his name or were things under his wife's (girlfriend?) name. Every single professional researcher or PI working for the media is striking out on finding this guys whereabouts.

Not one of his friends or anybody that worked with the guy have spoken out about that time period short of he worked for Eaton's. Do you think this sounds like a guy who flew so under the radar he only showed up on the police radar over the last 18 years? I think we're going to hear a whole lot more about problems or bizarre behaviour from his over the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Dissociative fugue?

?
Feb 1 2018
rbbm.
http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...rking-alongside-alleged-toronto-serial-killer
attachment.php

Sorry, there was nothing in that story that said remains had been found anywhere else, except the caption under the photo. I believe that planters were confiscated at that address, but as far as I know police have not stated that remains were found anywhere but at the Mallory location.

Sorry, there was nothing in that story that said remains had been found anywhere else, except the caption under the photo. I believe that planters were confiscated at that address, but as far as I know police have not stated that remains were found anywhere but at the Mallory location.

That is what i thought, the photo caption confused me a bit so that is why i put a ? question mark on the post.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/safe-program-launch-1.4582966
Unsure about that online date? A new service can check in and make sure you're OK afterwards

The service is a response to the ongoing Bruce McArthur investigation, creators say

Nick Boisvert · CBC News · Posted: Mar 20, 2018
Vijayanathan says the program was created in response to the ongoing investigation into Bruce McArthur, who has now been charged with the murders of six men. Police have said McArthur was active on a variety of online dating apps.

"People are saddened that we have to go down this route for safety, and it shouldn't be an issue, but they're grateful that we're actually giving options to people," he said.
Through his work, Konik says people sometimes express apprehension about sharing details of their lives with family and friends. In some cases, those sensitive details can be as seemingly innocuous as an address or neighbourhood.

"People might be going to some place that's known as the Gay Village, and maybe they don't want to tell people that they're going there because that would out them," he said.

That is what i thought, the photo caption confused me a bit so that is why i put a ? question mark on the post.

So if all remains were found at Mallory thus far, and none have been found at other locations, I wonder exactly if they have found entire sets of remains or just partial? I've always thought that the idea of hiding body parts in planters around the city was a pretty dumb idea as it would only be a matter time before someone dug in to one and discovered what was there. So it seems to me the planters may have been a temporary solution and were just being stored safely at Mallory. So the question becomes, what was he planning to do, or had he already begun doing with these bodies?

How can storing bodies in planters starting 8 years ago be temporary? I believe he had a different killing location before 2010 in northern Ontario, on the property his family has owned since the 1700s. He likely has many dumping grounds. When I consulted a psychic (I was desperate since police would not investigate) she said my brother Jon Riley, who went missing 4-26-13, was befriended by an older man with a grey beard. They met at a restaurant/pub that had a bear logo over the door. She said there was an accident at a saw mill. The geography she mentioned was the Trent-Port Severn waterway and she thought Trenton and the Warsaw Caves were relevant. She is based in Florida and doesn’t know Canada at all. McArthur was raised on this waterway.

How can storing bodies in planters starting 8 years ago be temporary? I believe he had a different killing location before 2010 in northern Ontario, on the property his family has owned since the 1700s. He likely has many dumping grounds. When I consulted a psychic (I was desperate since police would not investigate) she said my brother Jon Riley, who went missing 4-26-13, was befriended by an older man with a grey beard. They met at a restaurant/pub that had a bear logo over the door. She said there was an accident at a saw mill. The geography she mentioned was the Trent-Port Severn waterway and she thought Trenton and the Warsaw Caves were relevant. She is based in Florida and doesn’t know Canada at all. McArthur was raised on this waterway.
Intriguing!
In Toronto there happens to be such a place.
https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Attracti...5-Reviews-Black_Bear_Pub-Toronto_Ontario.html
cache.php

https://www.google.ca/search?q=1125+o%27connor+to+95+Thorncliffe+Park+Drive&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=K3-xWrywKtSR8Qe53ZnIDA
11 minutes from BM's apt at 95 Thorncliff.

Do you happen to know where in Northern Ontario BM's family had a property?

I grew up on the Trent Severn Waterways, quite close to the Warsaw Caves - was there many times when I was younger. I don't live as close now. It's a very popular tourist attraction for folks. I would think that, if a body were disposed of there, it would be recovered quickly. jmo due to the high traffic in the area, unless buried in a remote location there. Again, jmo.

Type Warsaw Caves into the YouTube search bar and you should see many videos.

Here are some other links for the Warsaw Caves;

http://www.warsawcaves.com/index.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Caves

EXPLORING WARSAW CAVES

[video=youtube;xiP-IYzr_80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiP-IYzr_80[/video]

Temporary in that they were still in his possession and not likely in their final resting place. Having the garage on Mallory, he was able to store the remains with relatively no risk of discovery. But, he could not keep them there forever, especially if he was going to continue to kill. I simply don't believe this guy started serial killing in his mid 50s. I also don't believe he would be stupid enough to leave bodies in planters all around the city. So he had to have a final disposal method.

As for your brother, I am very sorry. But I will say straight up that psychics are just nonsense. Don't waste you time, money and emotions with them.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/focus-turns-to-missing-in-bruce-mcarthur-case-1.3851978
March 21 2018
Focus turns to missing in Bruce McArthur case
TORONTO -- Judi Riley's 47-year-old brother vanished while on a trip to Toronto nearly five years ago. Her family filed a police report and repeatedly prodded authorities for updates. But there were no leads, until now.

Riley, who lives in Hawaii, started getting emails from friends back in Canada, where she grew up, about the arrest of an alleged serial killer. Potential pieces to a disturbing puzzle began to fall into place.
"I literally fell to my knees in grief," she recalled. "It made too much sense."

Then Riley got a call from police, who thought it made sense as well. Authorities say McArthur killed at least seven men, but investigators believe more victims will be found as they comb through crime scenes and re-examine long-stale missing person-cases like that of Jon Riley.
McArthur has so far been charged with six deaths and has not yet entered a plea. His lawyer has not responded to repeated requests for comment. Police won't say how many potential victims there could be, but they are reviewing hundreds of missing person reports in Toronto as well as elsewhere in Canada and places where he has traveled, including Italy and Mexico.
Judi Riley, a children's book author who now lives on Maui, said her older brother had worked as landscaper in the past, though he didn't have a steady job at the time of his disappearance. He had left a note for their mother saying he was headed for a few days to Toronto, and in the past had stayed in hostels and shelters in Gay Village.
rbbm.

Temporary in that they were still in his possession and not likely in their final resting place. Having the garage on Mallory, he was able to store the remains with relatively no risk of discovery. But, he could not keep them there forever, especially if he was going to continue to kill. I simply don't believe this guy started serial killing in his mid 50s. I also don't believe he would be stupid enough to leave bodies in planters all around the city. So he had to have a final disposal method.

As for your brother, I am very sorry. But I will say straight up that psychics are just nonsense. Don't waste you time, money and emotions with them.
In my opinion, it's difficult to try and make sense of why killers choose the disposal methods that they do. There could be a very specific or psychological reason why BM stored remains at Mallory Cres, and it could certainly have been the final "resting place" that he desired. There's no way of knowing for sure however, unless he tells us.

I find the psychic's information intriguing. Do whatever you need to do to make sense of your brother's disappearance, FindingJonRilley. There's no right or wrong in these circumstances for grieving loved ones. We are all rooting for you and hope you get the answers you deserve.

Well, thats kind of close to his apartment yet in a different hood. He certainly made use of the name to associate 'bears' didn't he??

Someone familiar with the Trent-Severn waterway might be familiar with a pub with a similar name/bear over the door? We have spent a lot of time vacationing up there on Stoney Lake and in Lakefield but Im not familiar with any. Perhaps Jasper?

You certainly don't need to apologize (I was desperate.....) for using a psychic or any other source to help you find your brother.

Some psychics are so good that police forces have used them to help find people/remains.

If you have a gut feeling/hunch or any other sort of suspicion, follow it if possible. One never knows. Truly.

I suspect you are correct about BM, there are probably many victims and many dumping sites up north.

Plenty of lakes, tributaries and forests is what makes it so majestic but is also a place that would not necessarily be searched for missing people.

I wish you the best and hope you find your brother soon.

Well, thats kind of close to his apartment yet in a different hood. He certainly made use of the name to associate 'bears' didn't he??

Someone familiar with the Trent-Severn waterway might be familiar with a pub with a similar name/bear over the door? We have spent a lot of time vacationing up there on Stoney Lake and in Lakefield but Im not familiar with any. Perhaps Jasper?
Fwiw.
In Trenton, Ontario.
https://www.yelp.ca/biz/black-bear-pub-and-restaurant-trenton
Black Bear Pub & Restaurant
http://www.swissbear.ca/

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]We are located on Highway 28, a picturesque drive about 50 minutes north of Peterborough and 40 minutes south of Bancroft. We are on the west side of the highway, between the north and south entrances to Apsley. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][/FONT]

Attachments

• 9de0ef_cde7706cdfae4bc9b6cb62f1d8d9ef99~mv2_d_5456_3632_s_4_2.jpg
    9de0ef_cde7706cdfae4bc9b6cb62f1d8d9ef99~mv2_d_5456_3632_s_4_2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 190
Thanks dotr. The food looks really good too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj
Back