Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the documents been shared on here from when Emily put in the request to lower her bond back in March? I'm sure they were discussed but I'm currently reading all of them. There is wome interesting information in them such as if Emily got out on bail she is to have no contact with any minor children under the age of 18. WOW

I tried to go through the report but am on my phone & it's tiny. Is there a specific page you can point me to?
Thank you for that!
I assumed those particular statistics wouldn’t have changed much, this report confirms my suspicions.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Been doing some googling and looking at older news articles. I know that some of this people already know but I'm bringing it back for a refresher. Looks like she was pretty violent with JH too so in my opinion I think he knew the abuse of Lucas was going on. So sad.

One police report says Glass held a wooden ax handle during an April 2016 argument in which the boy's father, Jonathan Hernandez, suffered a bloody nose and other injuries. Glass had bruises on the side of her head and accused him of slapping her.

The report says officers couldn't determine the primary aggressor. Glass was convicted of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. The same charge against Hernandez was dismissed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ing-boys-dad-stepmom-had-violent-relationship

Does anyone know the last date JH physically saw Lucas? There are so many threads to view. So many thoughtful posts. I consider all involved with finding this little boy extraordinary people. Rare.

I realize I'm posting old articles but after going back and reading info there is things I missed. I want to bring here in case anyone else missed them also. This is a really good article about Emily's violent past. It gives us a look at what kind of person Emily is. Maybe we can find some new clues by going back and getting a refresher. After reading all of this I'm shocked she was even allowed to be around Lucas. Here are interesting things about Emily as a person/mom in the article:

----------------------------------

-Emily was not allowed to be alone with her two biological children up until October 2017. It said she was to have supervised visits. One of the places she'd go to see her two sons was Chisholm Creek Park on July 8. (Important to note this park was serarched for Lucas in the beginning by LE)

-Apparently Emily has a violent past and a lot of anger issues. This article states that "The judge’s order said that Glass has shown “unjustified confrontation in front of the children, foul language ... a general pattern of inconsistent and at times inappropriate parental behavior.” In one court document, her sons’ father accused her of physically assaulting him while he held the children. He said she physically fought with men she dated. Another court document alleged that she smashed through a window to enter a home where she was not welcome.

-Several relatives and neighbors reportedly saw Lucas with bruises.

-October 2017 a judge ordered she could have limited unsupervised visits with the boys but the boys father was to have sole custody of them. Judge also ordered that she had to take a parenting class that dealt with anger and violence.

-It also states that Emily had been seeking unsupervised visits for years with the two boys.

Link to article here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

Re-quoting to say that I found some additional statistics. Here are child abuse fatalities by county. SG is the largish light yellow county in the SC area.

https://wisqars.cdc.gov:8443/cdcMapFramework/mapModuleInterface.jsp

And here is the US map for comparitive purposes:

https://wisqars.cdc.gov:8443/cdcMapFramework/

I found them interesting so thought I would share in case anyone else does, too.

And with that I'm moving on from the stats subject. Obviously every child lost to abuse is a tragedy, and even one lost is two too many.

It's a beautiful day, and I know that Evan & Lucas are sharing their puppies with their new little friend Tony. There's a rousing game of fetch going on up there!
Thank you for that!
I assumed those particular statistics wouldn’t have changed much, this report confirms my suspicions.

This is helpful information, thank you for sharing!
I realize I'm posting old articles but after going back and reading info there is things I missed. I want to bring here in case anyone else missed them also. This is a really good article about Emily's violent past. It gives us a look at what kind of person Emily is. Maybe we can find some new clues by going back and getting a refresher. After reading all of this I'm shocked she was even allowed to be around Lucas. Here are interesting things about Emily as a person/mom in the article:

----------------------------------

-Emily was not allowed to be alone with her two biological children up until October 2017. It said she was to have supervised visits. One of the places she'd go to see her two sons was Chisholm Creek Park on July 8. (Important to note this park was serarched for Lucas in the beginning by LE)

-Apparently Emily has a violent past and a lot of anger issues. This article states that "The judge’s order said that Glass has shown “unjustified confrontation in front of the children, foul language ... a general pattern of inconsistent and at times inappropriate parental behavior.” In one court document, her sons’ father accused her of physically assaulting him while he held the children. He said she physically fought with men she dated. Another court document alleged that she smashed through a window to enter a home where she was not welcome.

-Several relatives and neighbors reportedly saw Lucas with bruises.

-October 2017 a judge ordered she could have limited unsupervised visits with the boys but the boys father was to have sole custody of them. Judge also ordered that she had to take a parenting class that dealt with anger and violence.

-It also states that Emily had been seeking unsupervised visits for years with the two boys.

Link to article here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

I tried to go through the report but am on my phone & it's tiny. Is there a specific page you can point me to?

It took me a while to find it on my phone as well. Try scrolling down past page 42

Thank you to all searchers! My worst fear is gettin Lyme disease!! I live in bad chronic pain and the thought of adding further chronic pain is horrifying - please take good care of yourselves!!![emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If any of the searchers find a deer tick embedded in their skin, please have them see a doctor for a prophylactic course of Doxycycline. Trust me, it’s not worth the risk of contracting Lyme Disease.

I just wanted to mention something that I learned when I was researching cases of murdered children when Lucas first went missing.

I know we are all frustrated and want Lucas to be found. It’s easy for those of us who are unable to be there searching to unintentionally take out some of those frustrations on those who are searching, either by assuming they aren’t doing something right or enough. Just because we don’t see them posting about it, doesn’t mean it’s not happening. They truly are looking for a needle in a haystack and I guarantee their level of frustration is far higher than ours. Searching is hard work! Physically, financially, emotionally, and mentally. And it’s hard work that doesn’t always provide the desired result.

I don’t have a link because this is from something I saved a pdf of, but I included a ss of the first page so you can find it if you would like. Most murdered children who are missing are found by:

Passerby 58.4%
Police 23.1%
Search Party 6.5%

So, let’s all take a deep breath and make sure we show nothing but respect, appreciation, and support for all of the people donating their time, energy, and hearts to search for Lucas ❤️
8393f4908cdc79aa2fba84a88e41bea6.jpg
716c3901f66fde4200ba062d4b27cf04.jpg

So true. Also, the searchers have been asked not to discuss search locations or specifics. They are out every day in varying types of weather and are unflinchingly dedicated to finding Lucas. I hope they know how appreciated they truly are.

I never meant any disrespect. Believe that. I admire each and every one of you here. I guess I am just frustrated. The theories out in the wild are running with what they see here and now we have a TON of people out there (not necessarily here) who think he was sold for drugs. They are not looking for him because they think he's alive somewhere. I know nothing about meth, heroin and that type of life. I don't know people who are involved in drugs so I don't know the signs. I just know deep in my soul that what happened was not drug related. At least not primarily. I think it's all very simple. A selfish, narcissistic woman decided that Lucas was in her way and she took care of that, intentionally or not, the result was the same. And she's not sorry.

Is this theory being shared in the “groups”?

Does anyone know the last date JH physically saw Lucas? There are so many threads to view. So many thoughtful posts. I consider all involved with finding this little boy extraordinary people. Rare.

The 9th is when he left for work.

The 9th is when he left for work.

I don't remember who posted the latest most sorrowful picture of Lucas. Do you know what the date of the pic was?

I don't remember who posted the latest most sorrowful picture of Lucas. Do you know what the date of the pic was?
It was January 28th, I believe (I originally thought it was January 23rd, but I think I'm wrong about that). That picture came from Emily's cousin Kristin so I'm not 100% on the exact day.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

It was January 28th, I believe (I originally thought it was January 23rd, but I think I'm wrong about that). That picture came from Emily's cousin Kristin so I'm not 100% on the exact day.

Thank you FLA. I'm at a loss for words. This doesn't happen very often. Ask my husband of 54 years and he'll tell you the truth. I want to reach out and hug you through cyber-space. Lucas and his little button up shirt. I'll not forget that image. It's tattooed upon my heart.

Isn’t the picture of him with the lolipop said to have been after he fell out of the truck and onto the concrete sidewalk/driveway? Has that been verified to have actually happened or verified as a cover up?

Jan 28

I completely agree. I honestly cannot understand why he hasn’t been arrested.

I feel the same way
Its why I hope EG current case goes to trial.
Alot of information will come out.
That could give LE enough ammo to go after him.
Proof he knowingly left his son with a nutjob.

FLA also said the VD lie was before her arrest, not after.
MOO

Man, I need to take better notes! I think I got confused because it was after EG reported Lucas missing so I connected it with the arrest -- did I get that right? Did EG make up JO taking Lucas for VD after Lucas went "missing" and before her arrest?

All I keep hearing is that he loves her too much to believe this, love is blind yada yada... but love like that is not normal. It’s not healthy. And it’s not ok. My family is the same. It’s bye-bye for anyone who would even think of causing harm to the children. I keep on learning more and more about my MIL & FIL through DH (he tells me things in small doses when he feels comfortable to do so) and although they both are no longer allowed in our house regardless, let’s just say that the fact that FIL raised his hand (and a belt) numerous times to DH, his siblings and their family dogs and MIL sat by and let that happen means the deadbolt on the door is even tighter if they were to ever turn up here. Scary, horrible people.

Enjoy your day Steelslady. Speak again soon.

As far as I am concerned, they deserve each other. Such a shame that both are able to procreate and bring innocent little victims into their abusive and nasty relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prettylaydie