Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never meant any disrespect. Believe that. I admire each and every one of you here. I guess I am just frustrated. The theories out in the wild are running with what they see here and now we have a TON of people out there (not necessarily here) who think he was sold for drugs. They are not looking for him because they think he's alive somewhere. I know nothing about meth, heroin and that type of life. I don't know people who are involved in drugs so I don't know the signs. I just know deep in my soul that what happened was not drug related. At least not primarily. I think it's all very simple. A selfish, narcissistic woman decided that Lucas was in her way and she took care of that, intentionally or not, the result was the same. And she's not sorry.

I can tell you without any doubt whatsoever that Lucas was not sold for drugs. That theory is ridiculous to anyone who has any knowledge of the drug world.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Is this theory being shared in the “groups”?
Are comments posted here known to be shared elsewhere? I thought that is a violation of TOS. I don't remember significant discussion of that theory at all. From all my research, it's a fallacy about children being sold or traded for drugs or sexual trafficking. I know it's a reality in this world of ours but it's extremely unlikely in this case. I get a bit cranky every time it's brought up. And it comes up in almost every case. For the record, I also don't believe any sexual abuse is involved.

My perspective on JH and hope for any redeeming qualities he might have been holding out evaporated the moment I saw that photo. I felt a physical pain in my chest. I realize you're speaking of EG, but my thoughts went towards JH. I feel nothing but disgust for him. Does that make me a horrible person?

No, it makes you a decent and beautiful human being.

Pet Detective, how did you get in my head? We posted a minute apart. Great minds and all...lol. I feel validated.

I'm working on a new thread. This one will close in about 10 minutes.

Pet Detective, how did you get in my head? We posted a minute apart. Great minds and all...lol. I feel validated.

lol, that’s one of the reasons I like it here. I don’t have to spend all of my energy trying to explain logic and common sense.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Man, I need to take better notes! I think I got confused because it was after EG reported Lucas missing so I connected it with the arrest -- did I get that right? Did EG make up JO taking Lucas for VD after Lucas went "missing" and before her arrest?

Hi
I may have run you the wrong direction as I suggested this may have occurred a while ago. I don’t think we know the answer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members