Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is maddening, when she (JO) is clearly devastated. She said she knew from the moment she drove down that street (Edgemoor) blocked off for two blocks and lights going off everywhere - she lost it - she knew Lucas was gone. She accepted it and SHE KNEW. She shared the very last thing she said to "my boy," which was "Everything's going to be okay, Momma's gonna get it taken care of." She said it's hard and that it's going to eat at her for the rest of her life. Nobody thinks it's going to happen to them. She said it feels like she's living what she watches on the news every evening.

I wish I hadn't gotten interrupted. I have about 6 pages of notes and planned to edit them and summarize, but it's just too late now. I would just encourage everyone to listen to it when you can.
My heart sank when i read what is bolded. :(

It's not too late. I love when someone transcribes. It's very useful later and your transcription can go into the media thread.

JO was at JH's court. She kind of just blew off the whole incident with JH and EG's sons, and said they're just digging up whatever they can.

She doesn't think JH was abusive at all.

Lie detector - EG failed and that's where the VD lie happened. JH passed his lie detector.

She thinks EG has something big on JH because "he loves that boy".

EG's family made the first report to DCF.

EG admitted to JO at one point that she had a heroin habit. JH drinks/drank and smokes weed and that now she thinks he's on something else.

JH told JO that he knows EG killed LH.

She had a plan to kidnap Lucas. If her latest report wasn't followed up on, the next time she had a weekend with LH, she was going to drive him to NM, leave him with his grandma, and turn herself in to force them to open a case.

EG dropped LH off with JO with two black eyes and tons of bruises. JO called the police to come look at him and they refused. JO called JH to ask him about it, JH freaked out that JO might take him to the ER and had EG pick LH up again.

(still from that video... this is all stuff JO is saying)
I'm so glad JO is going public with all of this. I've seen her say a lot of this on SM, but obviously we weren't able to bring it here for discussion because it wasn't MSM.

People bash her and accuse her of lying a lot, but I think I believe most of what she says regarding this case...she seems to not care if she gets dragged through the mud and just wants the truth to be known, even if it makes her seem shameless or unsavory in other ways.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

My heart sank when i read what is bolded. :(

It's not too late. I love when someone transcribes. It's very useful later and your transcription can go into the media thread.

I'm talking about really, really rough notes though...!!! Some of it may not even make sense. I had planned to listen again and fill in all the blanks, make corrections, etc. but I'll post it as is. It's a mess.

EG did not know JO moved.
LE should search for Lucas in the area EG thought LO still resided.

I cant listen to the interview for some reason.
I believe that was Kansas City, which is my area. Id be more than willing to join a search party here.

EG did not know JO moved.
LE should search for Lucas in the area EG thought LO still resided.

I cant listen to the interview for some reason.

I read that the other way around for some reason, that JO didn’t know EG & JH had moved... now I can’t remember where or when I read that
ETA: it was above regarding the podcast. I need to listen to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apologize for the shape this is in! These were very rough notes and I heard part of PB's call but wasn't able to take notes at the time.

He’s the
sweetest 5 year old boy you’ll ever meet. A little something extra there with him. Gets compliments from strangers on his eye lashes.
Momma – freckles came from momma
This little piggy on his toes
Very outgoing, loves making friends, loves all of his family
Almost positive, he wants to be like his Daddy when he grows up
He’s a goofball, he’s so silly, he’ll have you in tears
I wish everyone could have been met him
He’s a fighter, he fought for his life
I’m literally stuck in limbo. Going through a living hell. Support system? There’s been a dozen or more random strangers reached out to her and lied, speculations
JO has Brother and SIL.
JO left KC to move to Oklahoma with her best friend. Less than 24 hours, she got a call from Wichita Police Dept.
Very last thing she said to her boy – Everything was going to be okay, Momma’s gonna get it taken care of. That’s hard and it’s gonna eat at me for the rest of my life. Nobody thinks it’s going to happen to them. It feels like I’m living what I watch on the news every evening.

There’s nothing that can be done now that’s going to bring my boy back.
Are you giving up hope? You don’t know me, you don’t know the back story…day 2 here – once I saw the whole block, barricaded off – that is the very day I accepted it – Lucas is not with us any longer.
Wichita called me first; Emily was trying to pin it on me. They wanted to know where I was.
Got a ride from someone on Craigslist – 5AM the next morning – the next call I got was the FBI.
I’m not shocked FBI was there in 2 hours.
There were several reports filed with child services. Why they were dismissed, I can’t tell you.
First time I seen it was when my son was dropped off in filthy clothes, 2 black eyes and bruises all over his body. What did he say? Emily didn’t like him.
During all this time, did you ever talk to jonathan. Definitely, I reached out to his ex-stepmother and finally got ahold of jonathan. He fell off the back of the couch, then found out jonathan wasn’t even there.
Every single picture we’ve seen online, I took every single one.
How did she and Jonathan meet? I can’t remember what month or year. After Jonathan and I broke up, we continued to see each other. It was hot out, may, june, july. Spent the weekend in NM, right then Emily was in his life. She came along with trash bags of clothes.
Jonathan took the first thing that came along. He could have just as easily had enrolled in NM, he and I were on good terms. 50/50 custody of Lucas, but at Jonathan’s discretion. I was going through deep **** at the time.
I knew they fought constantly. There was always something going on – she was always in a ****** mood, saying stuff to me. I don’t know her. I don’t know anything about her. She has no friends. All the information you have gathered on her is probably more than I know. I didn’t know that she didn’t have custody of her children. I had no idea. And then the police reports came out and I had no idea it was that bad. Jonathan’s a c%$ksucker but he has never hit me.
Definitely Jonathan defending himself. I’ve known jonathan for years. We talked for 1 -2 years before we ever met in person. I asked him, “What does she have on you?” And it’s not something small, because he’s not stupid by any means.
There’s one thing I need to know. A location.
Absolutely. We all know who the accomplice would be, which is the cousin, Kristin. That’s the only other person she talked to, she had no friends.
The fb groups and everything. She literally makes up lies to try to push blame on me and take it off Emily.
I don’t think about it. I know he’s gone. I just want my boy.
She’s lazy. No more than 100 ft from a roadway. FBI did their own analysis.
Search efforts? If not every day, then several times a week. I can no longer attend because if I were to come across something, I don’t know how it would be portrayed. I am in limbo right now. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to be here, but it doesn’t feel right to leave her without my boy.
No one ever expects something like this to happen to them. What would you do? You don’t think about that. First thought in your mind isn’t probably going to be homicide. I haven’t been homicidal. Only because I block out everything. I’m scared to death I won’t come back from that.
Allegedly back in February. Emily’s ex – it was alleged that jh had been physical with one of the boys. So, Jonathan’s charged with misd battery, able to OR out. I feel it’s more so by the state that he’s
You have no idea. I have nothing but respect for the FBI. WPD all about finding Lucas and bringing Lucas home.
Anything you want to tell us? Anything that you’ve heard that’s of concern to you? This is all started back in may grandfather’s funeral when I first saw the marks, lucas was sick all the times I couldn’t get him. Lucas wasn’t sick – Lucas had bruises.
I do not believe Jonathan had any part of this whatsoever. Other than the fact that he is now well aware that Lucas is gone and he knows exactly that one person is responsible for it and who that is.
They were both given polys the night eg was taken in. jh passed with flying colors, Emily on the other hand – she tried telling them that she exchanged (gifts? Kid?) with JO on VD. I was not even aware they moved. I have a rock solid alibi where I was, who I was with.
I would never expect jh to put lh in harm’s way. Jh is innocent, the only thing is guilty of is being a dumb sob, honestly. I don’t know what she has over him, but she has something and it’s gotta be huge, because he loves that boy.
JH’s efforts, other than welcoming his quote unquote wife home, something about a PI, we all want to know, what’s going to make her crack at this point, I honestly don’t know. I hope she goes through the pain I go through every day not getting to see her children.
EG’s family – as much as I’ve already said, her family doesn’t want **** to do with her. JH – she convinced him to do the same with his.
My hands were tied because jh cut off his family . First report Actually Emily’s family.?
Some kind of conversation, promise not to do it again kind of conversation
A year ago, 6 months ago reported – why would jh have a hard time with someone else (family) standing up for his son? Q: for example, you had mentioned that jh cut off his family due to cps calls,. Why do you think jh would have a problem with that? Think hed want people to keep an eye out for his son.
A; not so much that he had a problem with that, but more so the fact, sorry, had a brain fart. He took them away, he thought drame; Eg manipulative – she can get him to do whatever it is she wants. He makes good money, why are they always broke? Do you think it has to do with drugs? Absolutely.
What I can say for fact. EG has admitted face to face to JO herself of a previous heroin use. As far as JO is concerned, he would drink quite a bit but sober since last October. Other than alcohol, marijuana. Moo, and makes sense to me. First time I seen jonathan, 6 hour long conversation and one point I looked him in the eye and said you know he murdered our boy and he broke down in agreement and he knows. He looked same way he did when he went through his divorce.
Jonathan always had thin facial features according to family. JO _ he looked exactly like he did the first they met – after his divorce – sunken in cheeks. I don’t want to speculate.
Other than the drinking, marijuana.
What are JH”s thoughts about
6 hour conversation – night EG was arrested – she 72 psych hold – 3 days me and JH were on the same page – EG guilty. After hold lifted, she was able to contact JH and JO hasn’t heard much from him since. 3 months
I felt absolute disgust that JH would take EG back.
Indicated that you were going to kidnap Lucas. Yep,had it all set up. 3, 4, 5 people knew. Got to the FBI because she. I told the FBI the same thing. Came from the last report
JH’s step-mother (Beej) if nothing came about, she would personally take Lucas to NM and call pd and have herself arrested so there would be a case open.
150% child abuse
What about Mia? She’s okay because that’s HERS.
Grandfather’s funeral: that am eg stopped by, and her cousin Kristin in passenger seat, lucas filthy, not wearing clothes that anyone should be wearing to a funeral. Noticed the bruising just before getting in the car. EG dropped him off real quick, unbuckled lucas and she took off. She didn’t want him…noticed the black eyes in bedroom, but running late, hurried up and got in the car. Inspected lucas over there…def not expecting to see…called El Dorado police dept – they refused to look at him. Got ahold of jh, had eg turn around and come back and pick Lucas up…jh just freaked out…didn’t even know I called the police.
He definitely knew something was going on. JH is in some freaking serious denial I’ve never seen in anyone in my whole life.
Search efforts – two groups for sure, don’t think it’s daily, but sev times a week. All are in close communication with wpd and txeq, but haven’t spoken with tim in a long time now. Lost a lot of hope when they left.
Cadaver dogs – I was not even aware that they moved until wpd called and said her son had wandered off.
Complete, thorough investigation – Oh, absolutely. Just because I didn’t witness with my own eyes…I don’t doubt that one bit…they did everything they needed to do and more.
The first day…I accepted it…my boy is no longer with it. Drive down street…blocked off two blocks, lights going off everywhere…and I lost it.
What has jonathan’s search efforts/has he hired a PI? I don’t even know why he’s doing it. Only one person knows they know for a fact.
EG stopped replying to her emails. JO was emailing her. EG’s first message just said dot dot dot. The weather’s getting warmer now, can you please just tell me something? Dot dot dot second one, begging her and eg said you can speak with my attorney,
Scheduled a video visitation with eg which she has cancelled. I have not given up and I’m not going away. I can stir the pot more than she can ever imagine, but I cannot move on with my life mentally, physically. It’s the worst thing a mother could feel. He’s just a baby to me still, he’s just 5 years olc.
The guilt I feel now, I will feel for the rest of my life. I didn’t do the one thing I was supposed to do as a mother, I couldn’t do it. Crying…
CALLERS:
Misty Cox – Let jo know we support her 100 percent and I made a promise that we would do everything. I love you, sweetheart. JO – you’ve been awesome.
Absolutely loved school, mrs allen and she loved him just as much
Great kid, no problem making friends
He absolutely loved being a little brother to his big sister holly…
Loved to help cook, clean, crafts,
Freckles & attitude from his momma
We almost lost lucas at birth, feels like we’re re-living the same nightmare again
He’s been a fighter his whole damn life
He is such a goofball; he is so goofy
Done with callers/question online: can you confirm where jh was? Didn’t call jh until about 2 hours later. Eg had cut off all lines of communication between jo and jh –arrangments through eg only.
Asked jh if he could take 2 hour detour; actually was more pissed that jo was contacted first. Eg had wpd; jh said he can open doors; jh, you and I both know he didn’t wander off especially without socks and shoes.
Didn’t learn until later on he had changed jobs; might have been texas, might have been nm. About a 12 hour trip away.

I read that the other way around for some reason, that JO didn’t know EG & JH had moved... now I can’t remember where or when I read that

Sounds like both. JO didn't know EG and JH moved, and they didn't know that she moved.

I think they all moved. What we do know is JO didn't know Lucas had moved.

Wow! I can not believe what I just listened to. I feel so bad for Jamie and I truly do believe her.

I am not even 1 hour in and I am crying my eyes out. Jamie says she is convinced that Lucas is dead... and JH too... its hard to have hope when even the parents dont believe that Lucas is alive.

I do get an odd impression that Jamie might still have feelings for JH. She speaks pretty highly of him.

I am not even 1 hour in and I am crying my eyes out. Jamie says she is convinced that Lucas is dead... and JH too... its hard to have hope when even the parents dont believe that Lucas is alive.

I do get an odd impression that Jamie might still have feelings for JH. She speaks pretty highly of him.

I had the same thought about her feelings toward JH. It was an emotional roller coaster for me, listening to that. I'd like to know if you have trouble forming sentences when you get done!

Have a good night everyone.

This is all so sad, so many tears for Lucas and Jamie. Lucas put the tattoos on 😓. My heart is breaking.

My mind always goes back to Jamie saying water, that he doesn't like water. Maybe her intuition was kicking in without her even knowing it. Could Lucas be in the water?

Ok, found my speaker and I'm listening with my adult beverage nearby [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

(the rest of the interview since I can't edit my other post anymore)

All communication between JO and JH had to go through EG. (at EG's insistence)
JH was mad that JO was contacted first, but it was because EG told LE that JO kidnapped LH.
JH was in either TX or NM... she doesn't know where he worked. 12 hours away either way.

I’m totally mind blown with all I have just caught up on. We knew but now we really know. Interesting JO states eg having something on JH which some posters have speculated on also.

I had the same thought about her feelings toward JH. It was an emotional roller coaster for me, listening to that. I'd like to know if you have trouble forming sentences when you get done!

A HUGE thank you PommyMommy for sharing your notes. I know that had to take lots of time and patience. My transcribing skills are awful, so if I did it everything would be all mixed up and who knows how many unintentional rumors i would have started!
Thank you! :loveyou:

YES! Sentences and thoughts are difficult right now both in reference to that crazy rollercoaster ride and the fact that it is 2am here. I am dumbfounded!

There was 1 sentence she let slip that totally convinced me when this all went down. I know FLA told us to focus on Friday night and I believed that was accurate, and from then on, never even considered that LH went missing on Saturday. However, when Jamie said it and then said "scratch that from the record", that really set it in stone for me because I feel like that was a total accidental slip up. I fully believe that WPD and the FBI have a very good idea of when an what happened. Even though it makes me sad to feel like it is confirmed that LH is no longer with us, I do have a lot more hope that justice will be served.

I, like JO, pray that Emily is never allowed to see her children again and never even lays eyes on the one she is currently carrying. She had no right to hurt Lucas and no reason! I hate her so very very much.

Lucas, I am so sorry. I will hold onto what little hope I have left. I dont know how it could be possible, but I pray you are safe somewhere. If nothing else, I know you are in the safest place there is and held in the safest, most loving arms.

(Boy can I still form some run-on sentences though!)

Thank you to all posters once again for your insights, thoughts and links. Big thanks to our wonderful Mods.

This is only thoughts and they change rapidly at any given time.

I had wondered aloud many threads ago about the fact that I did not feel JO was as anti to JH as some others, while not a popular idea some of the posts above have me still in this thought process. Angry, very angry yes but not at him as a person more the tragic situation. I feel they had a parental respect towards each other pre EG that she has destroyed with her evilness.

I note JO says JH was not abusive. I had wanted to bring up a thought yesterday but felt it was best to stay quiet but in light of those comments on the pod cast - I had wondered if the behaviour towards EG son was out of character as to how he himself acted towards children. As the ex reported this and it was before Lucas disappeared - IIRC - this is the only charge toward a minor, it made me wonder whether this is not usual behaviour or he does not interact with EG children on visits much due to work schedule. I am not excusing this behaviour either more wondering if this is out of character.
I have felt a similar feeling to Amonet regarding JH and I look forward to their posting on the recent information.

My heart broke when reading JO felt inside he was no longer here. A loving parent knows. How devastating that moment must have been for her and continues to be.

JO was at JH's court. She kind of just blew off the whole incident with JH and EG's sons, and said they're just digging up whatever they can.

Lie detector - EG failed and that's where the VD lie happened. JH passed his lie detector.

EG admitted to JO at one point that she had a heroin habit. JH drinks/drank and smokes weed and that now she thinks he's on something else.

She had a plan to kidnap Lucas. If her latest report wasn't followed up on, the next time she had a weekend with LH, she was going to drive him to NM, leave him with his grandma, and turn herself in to force them to open a case.

EG dropped LH off with JO with two black eyes and tons of bruises. JO called the police to come look at him and they refused. JO called JH to ask him about it, JH freaked out that JO might take him to the ER and had EG pick LH up again.

JO didn't see it, but she's "150% sure" they completely, thoroughly processed the house as a crime scene.

JO would bail EG out if she could to find try to find out where LH. She emailed her a few times, but now isn't allowed to do so anymore.

She said LH was always scared saying "They're going to take my daddy to jail."

JH and EG were allowed to choose which questions they were asked on the polygraph.

JO says she suffers from a personality disorder.

Confused. More confused than ever.

Ok, found my speaker and I'm listening with my adult beverage nearby [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

I just pressed play, I'm a little behind you, but if you got the ice, I got the bourbon. :cry:

JO didn't see it, but she's "150% sure" they completely, thoroughly processed the house as a crime scene.

JO would bail EG out if she could to find try to find out where LH. She emailed her a few times, but now isn't allowed to do so anymore.

She said LH was always scared saying "They're going to take my daddy to jail."

JH and EG were allowed to choose which questions they were asked on the polygraph.

JO says she suffers from a personality disorder.

BBM
I'm assuming JO meant EG has a personality disorder, not herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876