Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kansasjason.. any thoughts on the jury how they were reacting or the demographics of the jury

There were seven. So one is likely an alternate. Five men. Two women. They paid attention and watched the witnesses and evidence on the tv. Only one, a woman in her mid-thirties really looked much at EG and her reactions. EG did not react much except for the gesture to likely family in my narrative.

Honestly, the jury was focused and had good poker faces.

So, if we have a written confession, why is there a trial?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There were seven. So one is likely an alternate. Five men. Two women. They paid attention and watched the witnesses and evidence on the tv. Only one, a woman in her mid-thirties really looked much at EG and her reactions. EG did not react much except for the gesture to likely family’s lokely family in my narrative.

To be honest, I was surprised that the prosecution didn't bring the landlord on as a witness.

Thank you for your detailed descriptions/reports. They are very well done.
There were seven. So one is likely an alternate. Five men. Two women. They paid attention and watched the witnesses and evidence on the tv. Only one, a woman in her mid-thirties really looked much at EG and her reactions. EG did not react much except for the gesture to likely family’s lokely family in my narrative.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I can not imagine the pain of the family listening to the stories she told and having to sit there hearing it read. How frustrating would that be? Knowing that she is evil and painting the picture she is just a wonderful live in gf. I don't think she liked having to do anything for the children. Bathing, feeding, cleaning etc. She was lazy, anything asked of her would of been an inconvenience for her-thus making her angry. This would explain her being angry all the time. (As I think she was) and Lucas paid for it. I hope she rots.

This thread is closed for review. Please check back later for a new thread.

Please continue the discussion in Thread #23 and please read the new Mod Note before posting in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010