Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel pretty confident EG will be found guilty tomorrow so hopefully will be able to sleep a bit better tonight. My thoughts and prayers are with the family, I can't imagine what it is like to sit in the courtroom and not have the answers you all so desperately need.

Depending on the THC and other variables (strength) of the pot EG had, yes it could effect her sense of time.
It could effect the user in many ways.
If anyone has the time to read this link, you may be a little shocked, although I know it is often refuted.
I was married to a very dedicated/talented indoor grower for many years. I had to quit smoking pot in my mid-twenties due to the potency and its leading to marijuana psychosis in me.
Before anyone that also used/still using chimes in to tell me it is rare, I assure I was a chronic many times a day and night smoker for many years. This was not commercially available weed at the time.
http://www.newsweek.com/marijuana-dangerously-potent-pot-making-people-lose-minds-memories-688807
Take it for what it is worth to each individual reader. IMHO it is what it is.
Chi
ETA snipped from above link: "Growers, he says, are cross-breeding plants to favor THC production over CBD. But the decision isn’t influenced only by the market’s demand. In many instances, it's determined by the grower’s bottom line. “Some of the reasons why these varieties are more popular include the fact that they are more cost-effective to produce (more total drug-yield per plant) and more popular among frequent users,” says Englund.A number of other factors also affect the potency of pot. According to Leafly, there will always be some variation when multiple growers cultivate the same strain because environment, growing technique and genetics all impact the composition of the plants."
Yes, I believe all this as I have extended family that grow, it is their business (income) and I have learned way more than I needed to know about the different strains and which strain effects/helps with certain ailments for the user.

Hey everyone! I'm feeling hopeful this evening. Lots of information and good discussuon. Thank you to KJ for the courtroom reports (very well done!!), and those who kept up with the tweets. Love to FLA & PB as always. Rest easy, Luke. Justice is on the way!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

What a crazy set of circumstances! EG and JH get together, EG raises Lucas while JH supports his little family. Then EG and JH have their own child together. Lucas gets repeatedly abused. EG gets pregnant again. Lucas is gone.

Hey everyone! I'm feeling hopeful this evening. Lots of information and good discussuon. Thank you to KJ for the courtroom reports (very well done!!), and those who kept up with the tweets. Love to FLA & PB as always. Rest easy, Luke. Justice is on the way!

That's right little man! Justice is coming and it will be fierce! Not only that, but because of you, Lucas, changes are going down! Your life has changed the lives of so many and into the future, protecting other children living and suffering abuse. You are hero big guy!

I have a question - JO was saying that JH stopped talking to her once EG was off of her 72 hour hold, but I just remembered that there was some sort of no contact order stipulation? Or was that only if EG was released from jail, like a bond condition?

I know I've said this before and it's so incredibly cheesy, but the mental pictures I have of our boys Up There - Lucas & Evan & now little Tony. It's Superhero week in Heaven and their little capes are flying as they run around shrieking with laughter.
That's right little man! Justice is coming and it will be fierce! Not only that, but because of you, Lucas, changes are going down! Your life has changed the lives of so many and into the future, protecting other children living and suffering abuse. You are hero big guy!

I have a question - JO was saying that JH stopped talking to her once EG was off of her 72 hour hold, but I just remembered that there was some sort of no contact order stipulation? Or was that only if EG was released from jail, like a bond condition?

One of our VI's said a long time ago that the no contact order didn't stop EG and JH from emailing each other.

One of our VI's said a long time ago that the no contact order didn't stop EG and JH from emailing each other.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought thats what was said but I wasn't sure.......saw some bickering about it elsewhere and realized I was unsure myself. :loveyou:

All of today's recollections have cemented this demented witch's reputation as yet another slovenly lowbrow leech on the hide of humanity.
When an event of the magnitude warranting a 911 call occurs, a guardian's recollections will be coloured in according to who and what is most important to them- supposedly the children in this case but all EG can think about is cleaning... cleaning clean never be clean again... oh my god the CLEANING... So much cleaning she needed to smoke a few more bowls and drive away from this cleansing.

As for her dealer- those about their business aren't giving you their name so much as a handle to relate to them by.
Mike who? Is there a more common name that this? Didn't see any attached to her FB when that was up. Saw a lot of willful dreamers hoping for a different world than mass consensus reality & very little interaction between them.

I've considered these garage images are from ground zero day 1 as LE arrived at the scene- not well into that hellishly busy week. Perhaps day 2, but whose counting? Not Eg.
Am not buying the 'extra' laundry appliance theory, that LE unhooked it by the time this image was taken, or amenities at their previous location.
One washer, no dryer, nor lines of laundry out to dry despite this property possessing the poles for them. Ok.

Hampers? Again, we've covered this concept... way back in what, thread 9? Can only imagine her heaps of stale neglect subtle as snowdrifts as it piled up around the edges of whatever minutiae EG obsessed over daily growing into mildewed mountains behind abandoned doorways till right before JH was due home.
If even then.

Lets be honest here; just as she handled her personal affects EG's going to do her dirty work where she's always done it- as lowest common denominator where she could edge out anyone else who called her on her ish. Garbage places with garbage people she could get one up on with her stinking you don't see this 'coverups' stories strewn about pell-mell well after the fact.

This whole line of questioning manufactured & produced even into Late Saturday night as the world prays for Lucas safety & saving; the rear entry and now the plumbing are in dire straits and they've been there a whopping week & a half- something stinks and it's not the LL's ability to manage their affairs.

But lets play this foul game, where did EG take herself when she bothered to clean up, and who saw her there last?

Mmmhm.

Good point.

I only know a couple people that would clean and do laundry multiple times a day like she claims and she does not strike me as one of those types of people. :)

I have a family of 6. If we are busy during the week, I can easily do 6 loads of laundry over the weekend- in fact, it’s never ending. With 3 people in the house, well, let’s just say I’d be giddy at laundry time-

To me, in her account of those two days, she wants LE to know these things (and detailed, I might add)
1.) She was cleaning a lot
2.) She was doing a lot of laundry
3.) She has a poor appetite
4.) She fed the kids at meal times
5.) She “lounged” with them
6.) Lucas was not feeling well
7.) He watched a movie in his room
8.)She checked on him
9.) She smoked Cannabis (she’s not just a dope smoker, but an intellectual one......)
10.)He was sleeping when she left to eat
11.)LL was coming over to check “odd smell” from possibly sewer
12.) Her hands hurt “from gardening “

Almost Every single one of things is explaining what she did “after” what happened to Lucas, minus the LL, smoking weed, and going to OG.
Clean clothes, sheets etc....
Clean house.....
Baths....
Showers......
Hands......
Painful Endo......
She makes me ill
And her smug face.....
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It could be when they processed the house they did not open every cabinet and search as the focus was on Lucas - so she might not of gotten rid of any pot or paraphernalia she had if she stores in a cabinet or something in the garage.

She for sure got rid of it- she only admitted to it (admit something lesser) when her back was against a wall- No way would you leave that kind of evidence- in fact, in my mind, that’s a huge factor- it would have been there, she knew they were going to comb the place- GET RID OF ANYTHING and everything you don’t want LE to know about-
MOO

Finally got caught up also.
Thank you kansasjason and everyone else who provided links etc today.
And to the VI's.
This is some troubling yet very telling stuff.
But the question remains, where oh where is Lucas?
Did one of her "connections" do her a "favor" after the fact?
Is he as far away as another county?
Did she try to frame JO?
Dang this is certainly a mystery to me.:thinking:
EG knows that each day that passes is a good day for her IMO. Probably no cause of death (hate hate hate typing that, but JO insists he is dead) identifiable any more.
Maybe eventually a plea deal for the real info.
Enlightened yet growing more angry by the day,
Chi :(

I think she’s ready and willing to roll the dice- just like the current trial
MOO

I have a family of 6. If we are busy during the week, I can easily do 6 loads of laundry over the weekend- in fact, it’s never ending. With 3 people in the house, well, let’s just say I’d be giddy at laundry time-

To me, in her account of those two days, she wants LE to know these things (and detailed, I might add)
1.) She was cleaning a lot
2.) She was doing a lot of laundry
3.) She has a poor appetite
4.) She fed the kids at meal times
5.) She “lounged” with them
6.) Lucas was not feeling well
7.) He watched a movie in his room
8.)She checked on him
9.) She smoked Cannabis (she’s not just a dope smoker, but an intellectual one......)
10.)He was sleeping when she left to eat
11.)LL was coming over to check “odd smell” from possibly sewer
12.) Her hands hurt “from gardening “

Almost Every single one of things is explaining what she did “after” what happened to Lucas, minus the LL, smoking weed, and going to OG.
Clean clothes, sheets etc....
Clean house.....
Baths....
Showers......
Hands......
Painful Endo......
She makes me ill
And her smug face.....
MOO

BBM

'Cleaning After' is quite a subtext.

She didn't clean enough to keep the secret from bleeding out to LE.

She for sure got rid of it- she only admitted to it (admit something lesser) when her back was against a wall- No way would you leave that kind of evidence- in fact, in my mind, that’s a huge factor- it would have been there, she knew they were going to comb the place- GET RID OF ANYTHING and everything you don’t want LE to know about-
MOO

Yes, I also think that she cleaned up/tossed out all evidence of marijuana use not realizing it would bite her in the *advertiser censored*. I'm suuuuuuuuper curiosu if the detectives asked her where her pipe and bag of pot was and even more curiosu to hear what lie she made up to cover that.

Also, I don't really belive that she doesn't know dealer "Mike"'s last name. I think she was just trying to cover him so he didn't get in trouble, or at least when LE came knocking at his door she could say I DIDN'T TELL THEM YOUR NAME! They figured it out on their own! It's the digital age. I check up on everyone in my life, especially ones who may be a little on the shady side.

I wanted to offer some thoughts on the court proceedings today.

Cell phones were confiscated upon entering the courtroom. Media was present and left periodically to do updates. JO was there in the morning and was with someone, but left after the first recess around 10:30. It is most likely that other parties had family members there, but without photographs, positive identification cannot be made at this time.

For the most part, glass looked straight ahead at the witness. She wore black slacks and a black shirt with a gray sweater. She was not wearing glasses and looked healthy.

A WPD officer was the first witness. He essentially testified that he responded to a call at EG's residence on 2/17 because EG called police. He was at the residence for more than an hour. He wore a body camera. He had access to the garage. Pictures of the garage and of EG's daughter were admitted into evidence. There was an area set up in the garage with chairs and an ash tray. He testified that the house was free from clutter and trash, EG's daughter was clothed, clean, and appeared emotionally happy. He does not recall seeing any cannabis or paraphernalia, and would have reported it if he had.

The next witness was a Crime Scene Investigator which helped process the residence. He said that a lot of manpower goes into processing each case. He arrived around 10:30 p.m. and they worked to process the scene all night. He worked until his shift ended around 6:00 a.m. He took 230 photos of the entire residence and created a diagram of the residence. Some relevant photos presented into evidence included those of the backseat of EG's white SUV showing a car seat and a booster seat buckled in side by side. He testified he "processed" the vehicle. He also testified that an occupant of the home provided a written waiver to process the house. Defense showed that there were food and beverages in the fridge and the house was relatively clean.

The next witness was a homicide detective. He was called to the house around 10:30 p.m. He interviewed EG four times. They are all recorded. The dates are 2/18, 2/19, 2/20, and 2/21. EG requested the second interview and brought up cannabis use.

Detectives obtained all of EG's phone records from her carrier. The limited pings offered into testimony showed the phone near Olive Garden at Rock and Central at 4:53 p.m. and 5:43 p.m. EG's written statement was read into evidence. It is summarized, in short hand form, as follows:

Friday, woke up. Changed the kids. Took LH's pullup off and put on underwear. Gave them pop tarts and fruit. Put on cartoons for them while I did laundry. Lounged with the kids and watched cartoons. Smoked a cigarette. Gave daughter a bottle. Did more laundry.

Around noon, gave kids sphagetti-o's and PBJ. LH's tummy hurt. Gave him Zofran and put him in his room to watch a movie. He asked to. Cleaned up after lunch. Checked on LH every 20-30 minutes. Did more laundry. Took a break from cleaning My hands hurt from working in the flower bed. I smoked pot in the garage and got hungry.

I remembered JH gave me a gift card and I decided to eat quick at Olive Garden. Took daughter. Left LH because he fell asleep. Landlord called at 5:30. Said he needed in the house by six to fix the sewer lines. I had been smelling weird things. I told him I was almost home. On my way home he called again.

At home, I made Lucas dinner and gave the kids baths. I put them to bed and talked to JH by video chat.

Then the seven minutes of interviews were played. Audio was low and hard to hear. Of note, her weed gets brought to her by a man named Mike. She does not know his last name.

She has cracks on her hands and has for years. She then rolled up her sleeves to show the detectives her arms also. She hurt her hands digging in the garden. Also, it was her first time going to OG from her new house and she does not remember the route she took.

After showing the video, the judge had a bench conference with the attorneys for several minutes and put white noise on the speakers so they could not be heard. During the bench conference, EG looked over multiple times at three people sitting in the courtroom -- a man and woman about 55, and a woman about 35 -- and she gave a thumbs up with a look on her face like she was asking a question. Then, they broke for lunch.

The events after lunch have been reported.

Fantastic. Thank you so much kansasjason.

So many things that are concerning coming out of yesterdays court proceedings. One thing, in particular stood out to me-- the nap Emily said in her tv interview that they 'always' took wasn't included in the schedule of events the day before Lucas went missing.

I'm trying to stay positive and pray for the outcome I know we all want--but I'll confess, I'm worried. EG's lawyer clearly knows her jury psychology. Listing evidence on the board and the visual of marking off what isn't available, noting the lack of 'scientific' evidence that juries have come to expect, and playing on the idea held by many that pot is no big deal. Here's praying for a jury that sees the big picture.

I wonder how much Zofran was remaining in the bottle/package/container?

So many things that are concerning coming out of yesterdays court proceedings. One thing, in particular stood out to me-- the nap Emily said in her tv interview that they 'always' took wasn't included in the schedule of events the day before Lucas went missing.

I'm trying to stay positive and pray for the outcome I know we all want--but I'll confess, I'm worried. EG's lawyer clearly knows her jury psychology. Listing evidence on the board and the visual of marking off what isn't available, noting the lack of 'scientific' evidence that juries have come to expect, and playing on the idea held by many that pot is no big deal. Here's praying for a jury that sees the big picture.

A lot of angles, and all that matters to LE now is how much a fool EG feels like playing herself for- they're in this for the long haul, & she loves digging herself deeper in the cesspools she's made.
So much the better she's found an audience for her pooor lil pity party now, when next week her 'win' will be the first heap of dirt on her own grave.

She MAY just walk on the CE, imo. If so, don't get discouraged folks. This does not necessarily mean she will necessarily walk for the murder of Lucas. Moo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61