Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got caught up also.
Thank you kansasjason and everyone else who provided links etc today.
And to the VI's.
This is some troubling yet very telling stuff.
But the question remains, where oh where is Lucas?
Did one of her "connections" do her a "favor" after the fact?
Is he as far away as another county?
Did she try to frame JO?
Dang this is certainly a mystery to me.:thinking:
EG knows that each day that passes is a good day for her IMO. Probably no cause of death (hate hate hate typing that, but JO insists he is dead) identifiable any more.
Maybe eventually a plea deal for the real info.
Enlightened yet growing more angry by the day,
Chi :(

Jumping ahead,

She sure did a lot of laundry with the washing machine not hooked up..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Might I ask where this info came from?

We know the phone records showed two calls, one at 4:53 and one at 5:43 pinged from the area of the Olive Garden
In the written statement read in court today, she said the LL called while she was at OG, about 5:30, and she told him she was on her way home. And then she said the LL called again before she got home (but not a time). And that she thought she got home about 6. Now I’m not an expert on pot, but doesn’t it alter your sense of time? Could that in itself show she was high or at the very least not in her right mind? Phone call records are precise. And very different than her written statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might I ask where this info came from?

I saw it in the news report on KAKE at 11am. I personally recorded it but I don’t know if I can upload it here

We know the phone records showed two calls, one at 4:53 and one at 5:43 pinged from the area of the Olive Garden In the written statement read in court today, she said the LL called while she was at OG, about 5:30, and she told him she was on her way home. And then she said the LL called again before she got home (but not a time). And that she thought she got home about 6. Now I’m not an expert on pot, but doesn’t it alter your sense of time? Could that in itself show she was high or at the very least not in her right mind? Phone call records are precise. And very different than her written statement. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right about the time discrepancies. Maybe the prosecutor left that info out because it didn't pertain to this case, I don't know. I'd love to see the phone records. I think a lot of questions would be answered when they're released.

We know the phone records showed two calls, one at 4:53 and one at 5:43 pinged from the area of the Olive Garden
In the written statement read in court today, she said the LL called while she was at OG, about 5:30, and she told him she was on her way home. And then she said the LL called again before she got home (but not a time). And that she thought she got home about 6. Now I’m not an expert on pot, but doesn’t it alter your sense of time? Could that in itself show she was high or at the very least not in her right mind? Phone call records are precise. And very different than her written statement.

Depending on the THC and other variables (strength) of the pot EG had, yes it could effect her sense of time.
It could effect the user in many ways.
If anyone has the time to read this link, you may be a little shocked, although I know it is often refuted.
I was married to a very dedicated/talented indoor grower for many years. I had to quit smoking pot in my mid-twenties due to the potency and its leading to marijuana psychosis in me.
Before anyone that also used/still using chimes in to tell me it is rare, I assure I was a chronic many times a day and night smoker for many years. This was not commercially available weed at the time.
http://www.newsweek.com/marijuana-dangerously-potent-pot-making-people-lose-minds-memories-688807
Take it for what it is worth to each individual reader. IMHO it is what it is.
Chi
ETA snipped from above link: "Growers, he says, are cross-breeding plants to favor THC production over CBD. But the decision isn’t influenced only by the market’s demand. In many instances, it's determined by the grower’s bottom line. “Some of the reasons why these varieties are more popular include the fact that they are more cost-effective to produce (more total drug-yield per plant) and more popular among frequent users,” says Englund.A number of other factors also affect the potency of pot. According to Leafly, there will always be some variation when multiple growers cultivate the same strain because environment, growing technique and genetics all impact the composition of the plants."

It was one of those early spring days that's unseasonably warm & everyone wants to find excuses to hang out outside. We were also in extreme drought so there wouldn't have been any *easy* gardening. I'm picturing more cleaning leaves/winter crap out of a flower bed than actual tilling, planting etc. It would not be the right time of year for that, anyway.

Has anyone seen closeups of the yard and noticed flower beds?
Who lives in the area? Is Mid-February gardening even a thing?!

I’m an avid gardener. I’ve cleaned up horrendous garden beds. Today I was even tramping in the woods pulling invasive species... wearing a t-shirt and no gloves and guess what.... zero damage to my hands and arms. And I worked hard. And if I’m around the house working with really coarse material, I’ll maybe grab gloves or be extra careful.

My point being, there’s no way she’d willingly get beat up to work in her own yard without being cautious. My money is put on the fact that whatever she was doing that damaged her skin, she did in a rush and because she didn’t have a choice to be careful. Nighttime wouldn’t be on her side either. But because she said “gardening” and I don’t believe her, I do believe she was in the woods/grassland. This eases my dumpster theory anxiety.

Chemicals will cause my skin crack too. I wonder what she was cleaning with... bleach?

Thank you for the excellent court notes. Im feeling good about this. But I’m also really sad that no matter what, Lucas is gone. [emoji20]

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Could the washer have been removed to be tested and then just placed in the garage when it was returned?

ETA: and watching these videos of her makes me need a zofran :puke:

Fair point. She could have said that in a later recorded interview and not the initial written statement. Of the recorded interviews, only seven minutes were played, and there were probably multiple hours on record. In her initial statement, she did say that she changed him out of the pull up when he woke up in the morning.

Mentions of LH were kept from this proceeding as much as possible for legal reasons.

Thanks for that awesome detailed post upthread of what happened in court today. Very much appreciated! So wonderfully detailed- amazing job.

Jumping ahead,

She sure did a lot of laundry with the washing machine not hooked up..

Yeah, I thought the same thing. It could be an old washer left behind from previous tenants that the landlord hadn't removed yet, but it is strange to see a washer machine out there with all that laundry she did!

I'm not liking the way she quickly mentions giving them baths and putting them to bed when she gave such detail for other less important things, like needing to eat while she still had an appetite (boohoo poor Emily) It makes me think back to earlier in this thread or maybe the previosu one, where it was discussed that perps will give details about things that aren't important and then gloss over the timeframe of the incident. Ugh.

I'm not liking the way she quickly mentions giving them baths and putting them to bed when she gave such detail for other less important things, like needing to eat while she still had an appetite (boohoo poor Emily) It makes me think back to earlier in this thread or maybe the previosu one, where it was discussed that perps will give details about things that aren't important and then gloss over the timeframe of the incident. Ugh.

It makes perfect sense that she said that. What do most parents of small children do at night? Feed them, bathe them, put them to bed. She just fills in the blank space with what's expected of her. I'm surprised she didn't throw in reading a bedtime story and singing MH a lullaby.

Another thought - am I recalling correctly that the reason for the LL visit was to check on a sewer issue? This is the time of year for roots in pipes (we just had to do ours). When that happens, laundry is a very bad idea.

On the other hand, the washer in the garage could have been an extra one - if they owned/purchased their own and the LL furnished one, they may have had the extra in the garage.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. It could be an old washer left behind from previous tenants that the landlord hadn't removed yet, but it is strange to see a washer machine out there with all that laundry she did!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It makes perfect sense that she said that. What do most parents of small children do at night? Feed them, bathe them, put them to bed. She just fills in the blank space with what's expected of her. I'm surprised she didn't throw in reading a bedtime story and singing MH a lullaby.

I was trying to allude to the possibilty that she could have drowned him in the bathtub or left him unattended and maybe he fell asleep or fainted in the tub, resulting in him drowning. That she glossed over bath time because bath time was the bad time. Not that it woudl be unusual to put the kids to bed lol

For example: Why not say I gave them a bath together like I always do.....or I gave MH a bath and then put Lucas in the tub while I was getting her dressed....or not mentioning what they wore to bed (Lucas in a pullup or undies? Which pajamas?) or if they went to sleep easily with no troubles, or if one of them was fussy at bedtime, etc.

Basically it was discussed upthread that perps will often give extraneous details about things of little or no importance while going over important events with broad strokes and no detail. That was my point, sorry for the confusion.

I think that if you asked me right now what time I got home from work today I could tell you an estimate and if you got my carriers detailed report of the specific time I called my daughter when I pulled in the driveway I would have to say they must be right. My point is I don’t think it’s too telling that her timeline is different that what is in the report from her cell carrier. MOO I’m just saying. And of the six pages of notes she made while being interrogated, what we got in the reportings today from an observer in the courtroom was very condensed. I think that if they move forward with charges for Lucas disappearance there will be a ton more information to come.

I’m sorry but in her notes she kept saying and then I did more laundry.....how? If washing machine wasn’t hooked up yet?
Can you help me find the picture that we apparently both saw?

In the KAKE video I saw that in, washer unhooked in garage door, looked to me to be when police were there, at the house. So I wondered if it was processed as well especially considering how much laundry she claimed to do in that 24 hour period

That makes sense.
Or maybe it's an extra one?
I just know when I'm cyclone-cleaning, there's ALWAYS laundry.
When I saw that picture of it not hooked up, I thought, Nawh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members