Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could a creature have carried a bullet from location A to where it was found? Just wondering. I know crows carry all sorts of things about and learning that surprised me!

I believe with ground penetrating radar they could see if the soil has been disturbed, as in seeing that someone or something recently dug up the earth to bury the round, but I have doubts whether that was used in this case? Only my opinion I think the suggestion that a metal detectorist found it is more likely. I don’t know how much video and photographs exist of this discovery so a person could try to tell whether the ground had been recently disturbed to bury the item.

Could a creature have carried a bullet from location A to where it was found? Just wondering. I know crows carry all sorts of things about and learning that surprised me!

Possible? Yes, in the same way the bullet could have been dropped by a skydiver.

Probable? I don’t think I’d try to make that argument in front of a jury unless there’s been a rash of bullet thefts by possums in the area.

JMO

Anything is possible, but ...

If you go to Page 23 there is a link or vid posted there of an interview done between two males and Abby's mother.

Anna Williams.

Abby's mother was at the crime location and more or less said that there was no way the girls could have been taken in and out so easily at all.

I was under the impression from what she said that wherever it is was dense, thick and steep - her physical reaction told a story as well.

Let's just say something about it wasn't easy terrain you could say.

Crows would be quite daring I suppose and if two deer stood right there unafraid one has to wonder about other animals.

from the DT's MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT of FRANK'S MOTION filed on 9/18/23 page 31
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://storage.googleapis.com/www-courttv-uploads/2023/09/0d06f0fa-in_v_allen_memorandum-in-support-of-motionpdf.pdf

hopefully we can put the whole found days later at unsecured crime scene nonsense to bed. It never happened. Despite what Barbara McDonald said on court tv

ETA After posting I scrolled up and see that Granny beat me to this tidbit, although I think we might have been searching for it for different reason ;)

View attachment 524806

I'm only reading they have a photo of the bullet. There's nothing saying there's a photo of the bullet AND the girls...in the same photo.

Barb could still be right.

IMO MOO

I'm only reading they have a photo of the bullet. There's nothing saying there's a photo of the bullet AND the girls...in the same photo.

Barb could still be right.

IMO MOO
would have only taken one more line in their 136 page memo in support of FM to accuse LE or the state of not having found it when they say they did and as described and yet they opted not to. How odd.

would have only taken one more line in their 136 page memo in support of FM to accuse LE or the state of not having found it when they say they did and as described and yet they opted not to. How odd.

Maybe they didn't know at the time they wrote it.

Maybe they didn't know at the time they wrote it.
Evidence photos are usually dated. If the photo was dated several days after the homicide, I would think that would be cause for concern. I’d also think they would have brought it up in one of the other 3 Franks memos, or in their motion in limine regarding ballistics, or in a completely separate motion to suppress.

For as much as they are doing and have done, that would be an easy slam dunk they have been silent about. Doesn’t add up.

All my opinion.

Evidence photos are usually dated. If the photo was dated several days after the homicide, I would think that would be cause for concern. I’d also think they would have brought it up in one of the other 3 Franks memos, or in their motion in limine regarding ballistics, or in a completely separate motion to suppress.

For as much as they are doing and have done, that would be an easy slam dunk they have been silent about. Doesn’t add up.

All my opinion.

I've never seen evidence photos in real life. I didn't know they had dates on them.

It still won’t work. They are flogging a dead horse at this stage.
IMO

I've never followed a case that had so many possible POIs (before an arrest even happened) and then so many other possibilities even after. I don't see any way this judge can legally prevent them from bringing ANY of them up. I'm sure she's trying, but I don't see it happening. I predict the defense will win on this one, although I personally think they should stick with poking holes in the timeline.

Or both.

MOO

I am hoping they've come up with some other alternate theory to espouse, the ritual sacrifice garbage clearly hasn't flown (repeatedly). I think they need to remove some of that from their theory and focus on pointing out others they feel could be the person(s) who committed the murders if not their client.

spinning their wheels on the Odin stuff is just that, spinning . . . their wheels. At this point I hope they are using their time more effectively, their client's future is depending on it.

I am an avid metal detectorist and have a decent set of devices to work with. I don’t know if the police used one in their investigation but I wanted to provide some info on them so people understand how they work. Their original use was to sweep for mines.

Some of them can detect to a greater radius than ya might think.

I wonder if they did use a metal detector if they also found other bullets or things that we don’t know about yet?

Considering the nature of wounds to the victims, it’s very likely a metal detector was used early on to determine if the killer left behind some sort of bladed instrument at the crime scene. MOO

I've never followed a case that had so many possible POIs (before an arrest even happened) and then so many other possibilities even after. I don't see any way this judge can legally prevent them from bringing ANY of them up. I'm sure she's trying, but I don't see it happening. I predict the defense will win on this one, although I personally think they should stick with poking holes in the timeline.

Or both.

MOO
She will, as they have alibis, so there is zero evidence anybody else is involved.

It’s funny some go on about poor old Ricky, yet some seem quite willing to let peoples lives get destroyed when they can not be placed in Delphi.

These people are equally victims and have loved ones and yet it’s OK to ruin their lives when they have been vetted and cleared. It’s quite mind-boggling!

I wonder why they don’t get sympathy.

IMHO

Last edited:

Or both.

MOO
My opinion:

She absolutely can prohibit it, because there has to be a solid link between the third party being accused and the crime. You can’t just start trying to shift the blame onto other people… especially if those others have alibis, don’t fit the description of BG, or they can’t actually be tied to the crime in any way.

I think I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - so many people are concerned about the “lack of evidence” against RA, when the evidence against someone like BH is essentially that they were into Odinism, they had some weird Facebook posts, and their alibi must be fabricated (without evidence). Why are we okay with them being implicated in something with so very little evidence, but when it comes to RA, the state has next to no case, it’s all going to fall apart, there’s nothing connecting him to the crime, etc. if there’s nothing connecting RA to the crime, there is even less connecting any of the Odinists at this point. Confessions are solid when it’s EF or BH, but not so much when it’s RA.

If the defense were able to give RA an alibi, or put one of the Odinists at the crime scene, or show really any evidence they were at or near the crime scene, I would feel differently. But right now you have essentially fantasy being constructed by the defense and the defense then asking for this fantasy to be allowed in court as a defense. That’s not how it works, nor do I believe that’s how it should work. You don’t get to make the trial about someone else with very little basis for that. They have to make very specific claims with very specific evidence.

Any “you”s are general “you”s, not directed at the quoted poster. All my opinion, still.

Why is this necessary, given the Judge hasn’t announced her ruling?

Or did the D already learn she ruled against them and this is the onset of another round of repetitive pleadings like FM 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5? MOO

Good questions. Hopefully we'll have a better idea if/when we can read the document.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic
Back