Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could a creature have carried a bullet from location A to where it was found? Just wondering. I know crows carry all sorts of things about and learning that surprised me!

I believe with ground penetrating radar they could see if the soil has been disturbed, as in seeing that someone or something recently dug up the earth to bury the round, but I have doubts whether that was used in this case? Only my opinion I think the suggestion that a metal detectorist found it is more likely. I don’t know how much video and photographs exist of this discovery so a person could try to tell whether the ground had been recently disturbed to bury the item.

Could a creature have carried a bullet from location A to where it was found? Just wondering. I know crows carry all sorts of things about and learning that surprised me!

Possible? Yes, in the same way the bullet could have been dropped by a skydiver.

Probable? I don’t think I’d try to make that argument in front of a jury unless there’s been a rash of bullet thefts by possums in the area.

JMO

Anything is possible, but ...

If you go to Page 23 there is a link or vid posted there of an interview done between two males and Abby's mother.

Anna Williams.

Abby's mother was at the crime location and more or less said that there was no way the girls could have been taken in and out so easily at all.

I was under the impression from what she said that wherever it is was dense, thick and steep - her physical reaction told a story as well.

Let's just say something about it wasn't easy terrain you could say.

Crows would be quite daring I suppose and if two deer stood right there unafraid one has to wonder about other animals.

from the DT's MEMORANDUM IN SUPPORT of FRANK'S MOTION filed on 9/18/23 page 31
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://storage.googleapis.com/www-courttv-uploads/2023/09/0d06f0fa-in_v_allen_memorandum-in-support-of-motionpdf.pdf

hopefully we can put the whole found days later at unsecured crime scene nonsense to bed. It never happened. Despite what Barbara McDonald said on court tv

ETA After posting I scrolled up and see that Granny beat me to this tidbit, although I think we might have been searching for it for different reason ;)

View attachment 524806

I'm only reading they have a photo of the bullet. There's nothing saying there's a photo of the bullet AND the girls...in the same photo.

Barb could still be right.

IMO MOO

I'm only reading they have a photo of the bullet. There's nothing saying there's a photo of the bullet AND the girls...in the same photo.

Barb could still be right.

IMO MOO
would have only taken one more line in their 136 page memo in support of FM to accuse LE or the state of not having found it when they say they did and as described and yet they opted not to. How odd.

would have only taken one more line in their 136 page memo in support of FM to accuse LE or the state of not having found it when they say they did and as described and yet they opted not to. How odd.

Maybe they didn't know at the time they wrote it.

Maybe they didn't know at the time they wrote it.
Evidence photos are usually dated. If the photo was dated several days after the homicide, I would think that would be cause for concern. I’d also think they would have brought it up in one of the other 3 Franks memos, or in their motion in limine regarding ballistics, or in a completely separate motion to suppress.

For as much as they are doing and have done, that would be an easy slam dunk they have been silent about. Doesn’t add up.

All my opinion.

Evidence photos are usually dated. If the photo was dated several days after the homicide, I would think that would be cause for concern. I’d also think they would have brought it up in one of the other 3 Franks memos, or in their motion in limine regarding ballistics, or in a completely separate motion to suppress.

For as much as they are doing and have done, that would be an easy slam dunk they have been silent about. Doesn’t add up.

All my opinion.

I've never seen evidence photos in real life. I didn't know they had dates on them.

It still won’t work. They are flogging a dead horse at this stage.
IMO

I've never followed a case that had so many possible POIs (before an arrest even happened) and then so many other possibilities even after. I don't see any way this judge can legally prevent them from bringing ANY of them up. I'm sure she's trying, but I don't see it happening. I predict the defense will win on this one, although I personally think they should stick with poking holes in the timeline.

Or both.

MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member