Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not caught up, but she said Thursday morning.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

True. But in court, the prosecutor made a distinct point of noting that EG had confused the day of the week in her statement with the actual date and what was being read was truly about the day before she reported LH missing. Her written report was specifically before the day she called police.

Exactly my thoughts! That’s a TON of laundry considering you have only 2 littles. She is basically stating doing loads of laundry no w like 4 times. For 3 people that’s a TON.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if Lucas was sick... With sick kids, laundry is pretty constant.

EG's details of what she did on Friday--- loads of laundry, meticulously cleaning up after the kids ate, and bathing the kids at bedtime certainly doesn't fit JO's description of her in her interview. JO said she was really lazy and would send Lucas to her dirty and dressed in filthy clothes, even on a special occasion--for JO's father's funeral.

Is this the washer video? http://www.ksn.com/news/local/trial-for-emily-glass-begins/1180496219 There's a shot of the garage at 00:50, and then again later.

Since the flower bed was mentioned, if you look to the right of the garage in that shot you mentioned from the video, you will see part of a flower bed. It just looks like dirt with no growth of any kind. However, there are probably other beds in the yard that aren’t shown here and that EG could have been talking about. If we buy the flower bed story...

Since the flower bed was mentioned, if you look to the right of the garage in that shot you mentioned from the video, you will see part of a flower bed. It just looks like dirt with no growth of any kind. However, there are probably other beds in the yard that aren’t shown here and that EG could have been talking about. If we buy the flower bed story...

The neighbor reported her working in the flower bed with a small child

It could be when they processed the house they did not open every cabinet and search as the focus was on Lucas - so she might not of gotten rid of any pot or paraphernalia she had if she stores in a cabinet or something in the garage.

Maybe she brought everything to a certain relatives house?

True. But in court, the prosecutor made a distinct point of noting that EG had confused the day of the week in her statement with the actual date and what was being read was truly about the day before she reported LH missing. Her written report was specifically before the day she called police.

She confused the DATE. The day of the week was correct.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

It could be when they processed the house they did not open every cabinet and search as the focus was on Lucas - so she might not of gotten rid of any pot or paraphernalia she had if she stores in a cabinet or something in the garage.
YES ..this^^^^ I have been to a few friends homes who smoke daily, one of them all day long for medical reasons and have never seen anything sitting out in their homes or any indication that they smoke.

I do wonder if they were able to track delivery guy Matt down.

In general aren’t most plea deals offered prior to actual trial? As you said to free up the docket.
They're generally offered at every step, unless the court is willing to keep you on the docket, and want to see you charged.

YES ..this^^^^ I have been to a few friends homes who smoke daily, one of them all day long for medical reasons and have never seen anything sitting out in their homes or any indication that they smoke.

I can’t help but believe that LE did a thorough search over the course of the two days they were there. Particularly with the FBI also involved early in the case. I doubt they did a cursory walk through. I still think EG disposed of all evidence of drugs and anything else that would incriminate her with all her ‘cleaning’. As always MOO.

I should have replied with quote instead of just posting. Sorry I caused confusion, even if just momentarily. ;)
Wasn't your fault. I was trying to do too many things at once, and just started typing things before reading ahead.

I've wondered about this. I know that SHE said she went to OG, but I truly don't remember if it was ever confirmed by LE, or FindLucasAllen that she actually went there. It's been almost three months, and I must admit, some details like this are starting to escape me as to whether they are actual facts or it's one of her lies again.
I think it was more or less corroborated with phone pings by LE. IIRC.

Unless that police department and the FBI agents were inept, I’m certain they searched cabinets. They were initially searching for a missing child who could easily hide in a cabinet, and once they determined they were dealing with something far more serious they called in a CSU, homicide detective(s), and FBI. Searching every inch of that house would be standard protocol.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Here reading the last few weeks... not commenting because it more than likely turns into a lot of curse words and screaming to a computer screen while trying to nicely type out classy, sarcastic phrases because EG enrages me to the core. I commend all of you still holding strong for Lucas. Searching, keeping his name in the news, praying for him. I think about this sweet boy everyday-usually multiple times a day. I can’t wait for the day he is found and EG has to pay for fullest punishment possible. Sooner rather than later. We love you sweet little Lucas- you deserved so much better.

Thank you for the link. I was googling too bc I always thought it was specific for pregnant people.

I wonder if she was prescribed it for morning sickness and decided on her own to give it to Lucas for his ailments. As much as I have thought from the get go that Lucas had concussions, I wonder if she ever took him to the Dr. for his vomiting. Now, if she gave him her prescribed medication for morning sickness, then she knew she was pregnant while she was getting high, putting 3 children in endangerment, her one year old daughter and her unborn child and of course Lucas. In other words, she gave Lucas prescription meds not prescribed for him, ingested unprescribed and illegal drugs while pregnant and drove another while under the influence.

I think she was asked specifically to provide detailed information for what she did for a defined time before the disappearance. Without looking, I don’t remember when she claims to of worked in the flower bed. But, it could be beyond the temporal scope of what she was asked to write.
I think the gardening was out of the scope. It was nearly a week prior, but she may have e done more gardening later. Or her hands were scratched, like PB said, and so her reasoning for the scratches is gardening.

I live where recreational use is legal, and I don't generally see a lot of indication of it in homes. But maybe the people I spend time with don't partake. But, I enjoy a beer or glass of wine fairly often (wouldn't say daily, bit more than once a week), and I wouldn't say it's obscenely obvious in my home, unless you know me well enough to look in my fridge, or go to my basement where I have a wine cellar area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm