06.29.2010 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
90% of what is communicated is non-verbal.

talking about science fair and he didn't make it to first class

playing snippet from dad when he last saw him

talking about people magazine quote from th"s father (50/50)
_______________ (that was the montage)

NG: how many of us drop our kids off at school thinking they will be okay. On that day at the bus stop,,, they both picked him up.. did she arrange that or was it normal practice

reporter: no not normal: not sure if th asked him to go

how do you know (ng) not normal practice:? he hasn't said it wasn't

reporter: it was unusual that day that he stayed and worked at home

Whenever I had to drop my daughter off inside the school I would make sure she actually made it where she was going. Good grief, she's 13 and I dropped her off at her dad's, the front door was open and I still made sure she opened the door to go in before I drove away. LOL the reporter said "I told you that last night Nancy." LOLOL

She kind of looks like Kiersty Ally from her Cheers days in that mugshot.

prior abuse:???

WW: in the oregon law abuse or immenient threat of abuse (sorry for spelling)

WW: dui with 11 year old

WW_ son sent in march to roseburg.. suffering in school and BUTTING HEADS WITH KAINE HORMAN

Now the reporter is reporting everything we already found out about the past of the two couples.

Talking head just said older brother had been butting heads with stepdad, part of the reason he moved away, along with problems in school ....

Steph watts..says she stopped work (she worked 2003-2006) to specifically take care of Kyron

prior abuse:???

WW: in the oregon law abuse or immenient threat of abuse (sorry for spelling)

WW: dui with 11 year old

WW_ son sent in march to roseburg.. suffering in school and BUTTING HEADS WITH KAINE HORMAN
please tell me I wasn't the only one who heard this!!!!!!!

Steph watts..says she stopped work (she worked 2003-2006) to specifically take care of Kyron

Is that Steph Watts? The guy reporter that is always on here? The guy talking right now!

I find it very interesting.SM sent her older son away because he was bucking heads with the Dad Kaine.If there was prior abuse why didn't kaine say something before?Why now during his filling for divorce.

back to the case

talking about sm last seeing kyron at school at 0845; didn't show up at first class

Matt Zurell (ng: interview hours before filing she tells them she heard about rumor and she says it is all rumor and papers issued within hours)

ng: bad that father knows something explosive... undiscolsed with TH's natural baby girl.. and ng says she would go thru hell to find that baby..

STATEMENT OF FACT..

RJ: says it is RADICAL to take this baby away from the bio mom with NOT EVEN A HEARING

NG says there had to be some statement of fact that would compell the judge to issue this

I honestly think what we have heard about this family is just the tip of the ice berg. I'm thinking the 16 year old needs to be interviewed if they have not already. He has first hand knowledge of this family life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman