08.17.2009 Docs. released

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Laywers can be used to launder money. Of course, few lawyers provide the service. Just saying....

It has been stated many times in several threads of this blog. The guy on the dock and at PLW's house with the pony tail is her "husband" HW. (quotes, because the marriage is not legal)

The fact that the pony tail guy is HW has been confirmed by PNJ Journalist Obrien.

Also in the statement of LSmith, which starts on page 14
http://pnj.com/assets/pdf/DP140684817.PDF
IIRC, He talks about the "pony tail" guy and the agents show him a picture of Hugh and he confirms it is him.

In my state it is common for the attorney who does incorporation work to set up a new corporation to use his office address as the “address of record” for the new company.

In my state it is common for the attorney who does incorporation work to set up a new corporation to use his office address as the “address of record” for the new company.

If so, that explains a lot.

That WEAR link to the PDF stopped working for me last night. Anyone else having trouble with it?

I don't have the page number handy, but it seems that Ashley called the house after her parents were killed and spoke with one of the children on the phone. Ashley didn't understand what she was saying and told her to go get April, which she did.

How long would the children have stayed in the home before seeking help, if Ashley hadn't called? It's extremely sad!!

Are you guys going to break the docs out into some type of discussion? I haven't read them, but is there anything that should have more analysis?

OK, I read all of those docs. (Still can't believe I did that.)

From the PNJ page, I finally got to PDF document number 9 (the last one) and it lists witnesses and I assume those who made statements. Ashley Billings is listed... but I did not see a statement from her.

Did anyone find or read the statement from Ashley? If so... any clue on which document it's located in? :confused:

OK, I read all of those docs. (Still can't believe I did that.)

From the PNJ page, I finally got to PDF document number 9 (the last one) and it lists witnesses and I assume those who made statements. Ashley Billings is listed... but I did not see a statement from her.

Did anyone find or read the statement from Ashley? If so... any clue on which document it's located in? :confused:

I read all the documents and did not see a statement from Ashley.

Ah, here you are!

sorry, could not find this thread, but I answered as best as I could here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4066558&postcount=2"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ASHLEY?BLUE MARHAM-business deals[/ame]

I've indexed the interviews (sorted by last name, page #) but I did it with a "master" set of pdf's I downloaded- 729 pages- and I cannot find the link to it.

I'll post the index if someone has a link to the master set.

(I could post the excel sheet I used as well, if that helps).

I've indexed the interviews (sorted by last name, page #) but I did it with a "master" set of pdf's I downloaded- 729 pages- and I cannot find the link to it.

It was on WEAR but they now only have it in many pieces (17).
http://weartv.com/newsroom/links/ August 18, 2009

And it appears that these links will not be available long term as they only have a couple of days of links.

I do have a copy of the large document that I could email to someone.

I have the 729 page .pdf, and I've been trying to post it online, but docstoc and google docs. both say is an invalid file (?).

I'd be happy to e-mail it to someone if they want it or can post it on-line. Just let me know.

It was on WEAR but they now only have it in many pieces (17).
http://weartv.com/newsroom/links/ August 18, 2009

And it appears that these links will not be available long term as they only have a couple of days of links.

I do have a copy of the large document that I could email to someone.

Pieces won't work- my index is by page # in Adobe Reader.

I could upload the pdf I used somewhere...

We're doing double duty.

I indexed the entire document dump into an excel spreadsheet yesterday.

It can be repeatedly manipulated and sorted by name, officer, date, badge number, document type, document number, page number, etc.

It's good you have one to the master set, because I had to redirect my efforts to the 9 pdf's on PNJ after the link to the master set stopped working.

Both can be merged together to index both weartv and pnj pdfs on the same spreadsheet.

Adding weartv would just be another column to my spreadsheet.

Adding pnj pdf's to your spreadsheet would require adding two or three more columns----three if the link to the pdfs are included.

Let's team up and create a mega master index that anyone can use.

We're doing double duty.

I indexed the entire document dump into an excel spreadsheet yesterday.

It can be repeatedly manipulated and sorted by name, officer, date, badge number, document type, document number, page number, etc.

It's good you have one to the master set, because I had to redirect my efforts to the 9 pdf's on PNJ after the link to the master set stopped working.

Both can be merged together to index both weartv and pnj pdfs on the same spreadsheet.

Adding weartv would just be another column to my spreadsheet.

Adding pnj pdf's to your spreadsheet would require adding two or three more columns----three if the link to the pdfs are included.

Let's team up and create a mega master index that anyone can use.

Want me to email you my excel sheet?

Want me to email you my excel sheet?
Sure! I'll pull them together this weekend.

I'll need your help with uploading it on the internet afterwards so everyone can use it.

I haven't been able to figure out how to do that yet.

I'll PM my email address.

Sure! I'll pull them together this weekend.

I'll need your help with uploading it on the internet afterwards so everyone can use it.

I haven't been able to figure out how to do that yet.

I'll PM my email address.

Someone else will have to help w/the upload- I don't know how either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back