100 jury questions: what is YOUR prediction? *no discussion*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why do you think the men in your life that have moved on still court you after the fact?

Why do you think it's fine to stalk old lovers and their new friends, and confront new girlfriends?

If your single why wasn't Travis when he moved on to other women?

Did you send Lisa D. the letter and slash her tires? Did you stalk Lisa or Mimi?

Did you threaten Travis in anyway before that day?

Did the story of Travis having a gun to his head give you the idea?

ATF Home
Firearms
Frequently Asked Questions
National Firearms Act (NFA) — Firearms

National Firearms Act (NFA) — Firearms

Q: The types of firearms that must be registered in the National Firearm Registration and Transfer Record are defined in the NFA and 27 CFR, Part 479. What are some examples?

Some examples of the types of firearms that must be registered are:

Machine guns;
The frames or receivers of machine guns;
Any combination of parts designed and intended for use in converting weapons into machine guns;
Any part designed and intended solely and exclusively for converting a weapon into a machine gun;
Any combination of parts from which a machine gun can be assembled if the parts are in the possession or under the control of a person;
Silencers and any part designed and intended for fabricating a silencer;
Short-barreled rifles;
Short-barreled shotguns;
Destructive devices; and,
“Any other weapon.”

A few examples of destructive devices are:

Molotov cocktails;
Anti-tank guns (over caliber .50);
Bazookas; and,
Mortars.

A few examples of “any other weapon” are:

H&R Handyguns;
Ithaca Auto-Burglar guns;
Cane guns; and,
Gadget-type firearms and “pen” guns which fire a projectile by the action of an explosive.

[27 CFR 479.10 Q: May a private citizen who owns an NFA firearm which is not registered have the firearm registered?

No. The NFA permits only manufacturers, makers, and importers to register firearms. Mere possessors may not register firearms. An unregistered NFA firearm is a contraband firearm, and it is unlawful to possess the weapon. The possessor should contact the nearest ATF office to arrange for its disposition.

[26 U.S.C. 5861(d)]
Q: What can happen to someone who has an NFA firearm which is not registered to him?

Violators may be fined not more than $250,000, and imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both. In addition, any vessel, vehicle or aircraft used to transport, conceal or possess an unregistered NFA firearm is subject to seizure and forfeiture, as is the weapon itself.

[49 U.S.C. 781-788, 26 U.S.C. 5861 and 5872]

Dear daddy, I thought you'd like this and find it a real rib tickler. Lots of love Jodi.

Question:

While Travis Alexander was in the heat of his rage, the moment right after he picked you up and body slammed you onto the tile floor, which left you winded and in pain, right at that moment, what was Travis doing at that exact moment before you rolled to your left and struggled to get to your feet? Was he:

a: drying himself with a towel?
b: appying aftershave lotion to his face?
c: standing over you in a rage?

Which attorney gets to ask the first follow up questions for each question? Coin flip?

:bump:

bumping up for prediction about further juror questions

Thanks. My Quick Reply has gone missing! so I'll just go off of your post.

How can you tell us that Travis wasn't bleeding before the gunshot when clearly the cartridge is laying on top of blood and has no blood on the top and sides of it??

How can you tell us that it is NOT lying in blood when we can see it with our own eyes?

Ahhh. I figured it out. Doh!

Why would Travis continue to advance if that we're his gun AND if he knew he had loaded it himself???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BaLE7MiXvI
14:56
Nurmi: What are you ashamed of as it relates to June 4th?

JA: I am ashamed that, ah, that I did what I did, I'm ashamed that I'm the person that did that, um, I was ashamed beyond that I was ashamed of some of the things Travis and I did. More than shame I was horrified with myself and I just never in my life imagined that I would be pushed to that point, capable of being pushed to that point or that that would be something that I would do, because, I, I, was a person who loved all life and this is kinda the extreme opposite, it would appear that way, I didn't feel that way, it, it looks that way and I was very ashamed of it.

Juror Question: Why were you ashamed of stabbing and killing Travis when you claim to have no memory of June 4th???

And what did you mean when you stated first: you had no fear, then changed to no anger to finally, oh yeah, it was terror YET you do not remember stabbing Travis? Was this pure rage? Why does your lawyer have to remind you when you forgot and when you remembered??

Also why was there no ammo found in Travis' home if he loaded this gun. Ammunition is sold in boxes not individually. Wouldn't there be a record of him buying it?

Now you say you used your other hand to hold on while you reached for the gun. So your foot on one shelf, hand on another and quick grab of this weapon yet nothing is disturbed on that shelf. How does this make sense to you?

If your story of how the rope was used and then just left while you 'engaged' in your sexual escapades of the day how come there is no rope in the pictures before the 'clean-up' occurred?

Why is it that your memory is so bad when it comes to either benefitting you or not during this entire case?

When have you ever taken responsibility for your behaviors and bad choices and please give examples!

fyi: I just went thru and put all of your question predictions in red! Very cool to see!

*there were 106*:rocker:

fyi: I just went thru and put all of your question predictions in red! Very cool to see!

*there were 106*:rocker:

So great that you took the time to do that! It shows that the jury thinks a lot like us. :please:

About new injuries never before testified to:

Did Travis' dog bite your ankles and feet? Or did you block his access to the stairs BEFORE you went up there to 'take pics of TA physique' in the shower???
Since the dog always had full access to his home why would you even do that unless you had a plan and didn't want the dog to interrupt?!
Or
Did Travis grab at you in an attempt at self defense while you we're attacking him with the knife?

It takes a lot to stab a human being as many times as you stabbed Travis, including those to the skull. Isn't it true this is how you injured your shoulder? (On the stand you rubbed the same side that you left your bloody handprint with)

I don't know why they are asking more questions since it will only be more lies? Maybe they want more clarification after her re-habilitation BS to see how much more she will add to or change the portions that make no sense.

Specifically why she cries for herself when reading her own suicide letters being that she never went through with it???
But never any genuine emotion when it comes to TA "passing away". I'm wondering if they'll bother asking her about that choice of words? (That says so much about her 'mental'

This has to be the worst case of minimizing a murder that I've ever heard besides saying 'I would never hurt Travis'.

If you didn't cut your finger during the June 4 attack, how could your left handprint found at the scene have both you and Travis' blood?

I am bothered by the camera question. When she answered she 'entertained' the idea that made me think she clearly was thinking of some reason Travis was not right on her heels.

But that would've given her the chance to run OUT so she couldn't say that then claim self defense, right? Her 'fore fog' is not serving her well here, as per usual in this case!

Not to mention why would he just sit up and lunge out of the shower in a KILLING rage BEFORE even checking the camera for damage. Plus, if he didn't attack her over his car no way would he over a camera! (As many have said)

Makes no sense at all.

Specially since we and more importantly the jurors know the camera continued to work right through the CRIME!

I just had to get that out of my system. Been missing in action for the last 4 days so I'm not sure if this has been discussed. My apologies if it has.

I'm sure they won't ask this, but I would love it if they asked, "You killed Travis Alexander, so why aren't you begging for the death penalty?"

When asked why did you decide to tell the truth 2 years after the killing. Why did say you felt fraudulent and that you had a yucky feeling inside and did not feel good. But when asked if you were never arrested if you would tell what you did, you said you honestly don’t know?

You say you felt sympathetic toward Travis when you saw him with the child picture, and that he gave you a tearful explanation, please tell us where and what Travis said in his tearful explanation.

When asked why didn’t you call Ryan that you were going to visit travis when you decided that you were going to Arizona you stated, you didn’t want Ryan to know you still had an interest in Travis, and you didn’t want Travis to know that you were interested in Ryan. Why go visit Travis when you knew sex would be involved, and then go meet with Ryan Burns a potential love interest, would you characterize this behavior as deceitful? If not, why?

What did Travis say to you when he guilted you about going to visit him?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj
Back