100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are kinds of questions I fear the jury will ask:

*If cost were a concern on your June 2008 road trip, why did you rent a Ford Prius when there are other cars that could attain better gas mileage?
*When you went to Salinas to get your nails done, what color was applied?
*In your June 5 voicemail to TA at around 11PM you mentioned being lost in the desert. Had you ever watched the TV series “LOST” before?
*When you washed the bed sheets in TA washing machine on June 4 do you remember the name of the detergent used? If yes, what brand was used?
*Did the filled gas cans in the trunk of your rental car have plastic corrugated nozzles?
*When you learned that Travis had a loaded gun in the house and after talking to him about this fact, did you try to convince TA to replace the .25 pistol with a 9mm Glock or a 38 Colt? If not, why not?
*Can you tell the jury what the water temperature was during TA’s last shower? Was he taking a “hot” shower or a “cold” shower?

*Do you know if the warranty on TA Sony digital camera covered accidental washing in a clothes washer?

Travis could have dragged it as he was crawling down the hall. (or on all fours and she described)

I think it's far more likely that Jodi dropped the camera at the end of the hallway as she was going for the gun in her purse (that was located in the bedroom somewhere). She told him "I'll be back", and she came back like a Terminator on a mission.

Ok, watch clip of Vinnie and Mike Brooks acting it out.

The casing was founf by the sinks, close to the wall between the linen closet and the sinks.

SHE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN STANDING WHERE SHE SAID SHE WAS FOR THE CASING THE BE THERE,

She had to have been standing in front of the closet doors, and to the side of the shower for the casing to land where it did.

Had she shot where she said she did, the casingf would be on the opposite side of the bathroom, by the toliet room/bath tub.

Ive posted this 3 times now..... are my posts not showing up?

I brought this same thing up before assuming the spent casing shot out to the right (I heard most hanguns do that) and one of our posters who was familiar with guns (I do not own a gun) said that the .25 spent casing projects upwards and could land anywhere. Again, I do not know whether this is true or not.

JM objects to only 4 questions

Just in time for the judge to announce lunch...................................

Did anyone notice that Jodi bends the fingers of her right hand in the same odd way as the 'injured' one, when she whispers to Wilmott?

Dang - I wish we knew what the actual questions are!

WOW! That leaves a HELL of a lot of questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't Jodi tell JM that Travis "picked me up" pre-body-slam? Now it's changed to "tackled"? A tackle to me isn't picking up but mowing down. I guess the absurdity of being body-slammed with head impacting tile floor but no resulting injuries was too absurd, thus "tackled" appears? Did Jodi blindside the DT with her body-slam claim on the stand? Did Nurmi explain "body-slammed" morphing into "tackled" overnight?

I know its hard to keep track of with Jodi, I thought it was he picked her up and then body slammed her (knocking the wind from her of course). She rolls over and gets to her feet (with him standing over her doing nothing by the way to stop her). Then she raced through the door and then into the closet and like the black swan floated up and grabbed the gun, removed it from the holster (travis just now makes it into the closet). She runs into the bathroom and TA "tackles her" as the gun goes off and falls on top of her. No blood seen, she gets away from him as he shouts "Gonna kill you b@itch". Quite a story.

Just dropping in to say hello and let everyone know how much I'm enjoying the comments here. Hope this trial is interesting today now that Jodi has to answer questions not posed by her DT. Again, I still think that her DT will drag this on as long as possible - I truly believe Jodi's days are numbered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hereforthechildren