Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like 89 was about tire slashing or stalking perhaps

Attorney/Client privilege??? Think this has to do with the magazines?

I personally think Jodi is going for the butter churner look...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

If I were a juror and my question was not asked, I think it would pizz me off.

how can an answer to a question go into attorney/client privilege when the client is the one answering....

How many has Nurmi objected to so far? Anyone keeping count?

When the judge is showing Nurmi the packet of questions, it doesn't look like there are anywhere near 100 pages.

When patients have come into the ER, we have no clue the FULL extent of their injuries until they have been examined completely and the blood/glass/etc has been removed. As Detective Flores stated there was a lot of blood on his face that covered the small bullet entry wound which was very small. It would have been impossible to determine if it was an entry wound or a stab wound at the time of discovery. If you have no working knowledge of what these detectives and medical personnel do, I would refrain from the criticism. JMO

Amen!!

Anyone? :please:

I don't think so. At the short media hearing after the trial one day (last week?), there was a discussion about the media wanting trial transcripts. I believe the judge said they aren't produced each day, and that they would have to discuss it with the court reporters' office.

Good Lawd!

When are we going to hear the questions? I only have an hour lunch! I should've started my lunch later....this sucks!

does Jodi know the questions before they are asked? are her lawyers telling/coaching her before the jury comes in? thanks

Sorry guys, I had to visit the little girls room....what is the schedule?

Objections to questions now and then will they take lunch break or start?

just jumping on for a few minutes . . . I have not been able to watch or follow along this week . . . just reviewed the transcripts from yesterday (HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL MY FELLOW TRANSCRIBERS!!!!) I have been jonesing for catching up with this trial and you all made that possible!

They are going thru agreed upon juror questions and I am understanding JA has not been able to see those yet (and prepare for them?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dp203dumpspdf