Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM and snipped for space

I am wondering if the ankle injuries are from when she supposedly woke up in the desert. I mean when the fog lifted and she realized she had a lot of stuff to get rid of. Did she walk aways into the desert and start getting rid of stuff? Wondering if she took the socks off, does she only have shoes on, so the ankle scratches.

Lets face it, every question brings up new information to explain away old. Now she has a shoulder injury that NOT ONE time during testimony did she say anything about the shoulder. Not once. She had a chance TWICE when her attny led her through the day. And then, when JM asked her questions about her injuries, this supposed body slam knocking the wind out of her. We had a recreation of the supposed body slam, and not once did she say anything about the shoulder. And she said plenty during her attny's turn. She rambled on forever with each and every question.

Why now?

Kelly

BBM. because she wasn't hurt enough. she came out of this slaughter with a cut on her right finger, according to her. that's it. she knows how bad that sounds. this wasn't a life and death struggle for anyone but HIM, not her.
so she's adding new injuries as she goes along. it won't work but she's trying.

I've watched enough WWF to know what a body slam is. How does one 'roll' after a body slam??? After a body slam you'd just be lying flat on your back in pain!

They need to do a re-enactment of the body slam in court! :popcorn:

IIRC, didn't she back-peddle on redirect and call it a tackle? Which is semi more plausible except that he would be lying on top of her thus no roll-and-run.

She's going to have to stick with body-slam I'm afraid. She's made her body-slam. Now she will have to lay in it.

She called it a body-slam yesterday in response to the juror's question. He body-slammed her, she rolled off to the left and ran downstairs.

LOL at her.

IIRC, didn't she back-peddle on redirect and call it a tackle? Which is semi more plausible except that he would be lying on top of her thus no roll-and-run.

She's going to have to stick with body-slam I'm afraid. She's made her body-slam. Now she will have to lay in it.

she went from body slamming to tackling. she went from crouching to squatting to kneeling on one knee. he said 'kill you *****' as he lunged, then he said it only after she shot him. there was a holster, now there wasn't. she didn't use a hand to make the michael jordan leap for the gun, now she grabbed the shelf with one hand and grabbed the gun with the other. he came at her from the bathroom closet door, and yesterday it seems he came all the way around through the hallway into the bathroom.

keepin' it vague, baby! it's the FOG!!!!!!!

Good morning!!!!
coffee.gif

IF JA had any ...any injuries from her supposed fight with Travis she would have taken pictures and/or called police so she could have been the VICTIM.

She was/is not victim and never has been. She is an evil woman who decided she had to kill TA and now is like a duck paddling furiously in her cell and on the stand to keep her story flowing (lies) and save her sorry butt.

I don't know if things have changed since I haven't been behind the chair in 15 years but when I was a hairdresser you didn't have to apply a protein filler to get bleached hair to go brown. What you did have to do was pay close xattention to the desired color's base color.

Every color on the market has a base color, green, red, yellow, or blue. When a colorist mixes colors to come to a desired color, he/she is paying very close attention to the base color of each color selected. If you have bleached hair and are trying to then tone that hair, you have to be very careful not to pull the base color, typically choosing the blue/yellow based colors. A lay person typically wouldn't know that and frequently make the mistake of choosing a red or green based color without really knowing the detriment of that choice. Choosing green or red could lead to that base color being evident in the final outcome. If you've ever heard someone say their hair is 'redder' than they wanted, that's because they (or their hairdresser) used a red-based color and the base color was 'pulled' (that's what we used to call it). It is a little more uncommon to hear someone complain about the 'green' tint to their hair because normally people who have 'pulled' too much green will pretty much go running to the hairdresser to have it fixed. When the hairdresser identifies that the green base is predominant, they will apply a similar, red-based color to 'cut' the green.

In my opinion, the reason Jodi had so many troubles coloring her hair was because she didn't have a full understanding of the base colors and the ramifications of choosing a red or green based color to tone bleached hair since bleached hair tends to pull the base color. Back in the day, when choosing a color to tone bleached hair, the hairdresser would choose either a yellow or blue based color, or mix, in equal parts, red and green based products to come to the desired result.

Sorry for the length, just thought if anyone didn't know it would be helpful to know the different problems someone could run in to if they didn't understand base colors and pay close attention to those colors they chose.

And, now that I'm thinking about it, Jodi may have tried to color her hair on her own before she went to the salon in Salinas (sp?), pulled some hideous base and went for corrective color.

Wasn't there a few receipts for hair color related to this case? If so, can anyone link them, I'd be interested to see what I could find out about the color she purchased.

:)

Ex stylist here as well and I agree with you !

Morning All,

I guess we will start the day with more questions and more lies. I just love when she gets tripped up and she has to stop and think and then starts to stammer and stutter. It was good to read that Katycoolady observed that the men jurors have checked out. They are over her BS. I do believe Ja thinks everyone is stupid. She has said she made some bad choices in life. Getting on the stand yet another.

Thanks for posting this. How eerie and soooo sad. :cry:

You're very welcome. I know its eerie and whats even worst is how she seems to not even care what he's talking about. And he seems very loving towards her, holding her hand through out the entire story.

I would hate to be her cell mate. Can you imagine the mood she was probably in last night? lol

I would hate to be her cell mate. Can you imagine the mood she was probably in last night? lol

She was probably in a great mood. Afterall, she spent her day on the Jodi talk show, taking audience questions! :rolleyes:

Regardless of whether or not it is the law (which I believe there is a minimum amount of Workers Compensation required by law) a restaurant, where many accidents could occur, would be highly irresponsible to not have at least the minimum coverage. But, I'm not sure Jodi was referring to WC insurance, more so that an accident report was not taken. However, I also don't see the restaurant not wanting to cover their rears by having an accident report. Any restaurant I've ever heard of has at least some kind of form in case a customer is injured in their establishment, it would seem strange that this one didn't have some kind of form to use.

JMO

Added - I looked it up:

Q. Do I have to have Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
A. Yes, every California employer using employee labor, including family members, must purchase Workers’ Compensation Insurance (Labor Code Section 3700). If you fail to have Workers’ Compensation Insurance for your employees, it can be expensive as the DLSE is required to issue and serve a stop order/penalty assessment prohibiting further use of employee labor until you do purchase Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Effective January 1, 2011, the penalty assessed for failure to have Workers’ Compensation Insurance is based upon the greater of (1) twice the amount the employer would have paid in workers’ compensation insurance premiums during the period the employer was uninsured, or (2) $1,500 per employee. However, there are exceptions for partnerships, if the only persons performing labor are the partners and corporations where the corporate officers are the sole shareholders; in which case, the corporation, officers and directors come under the Workers’ Compensation provisions only by election.

Available here http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/FAQ-Workers%20Compensation.pdf

This 'law' indicates "Effective January 1, 2011..." but I doubt this law wasn't already in place pre 2008, just that the penalty changed in 2011.

Not sure but I will try and hear it back, but she stated that the estabilshment was a small family run business that could not afford insurance.

Thanks for posting this. How eerie and soooo sad. :cry:

That is so sad. And to see JA laying there sleeping. I swear that monster is a narcoleptic. Her travels and stories always include sleeping - wherever she goes she sleeps. ie, when he was on a date with Mimi she fell asleep while cleaning the house. WHO does that?

Who sleeps on the side of freeways? Who sleeps while your boyfriend is talking about a near death experience with dozens of people around. For one, it's rude - and two, it's very odd.

MOO

Mel

i deleted my post about workers comp laws in AZ, but here's what is required in CA.

isn't that where she was working when she supposedly cut her finger?

"Required in every work situation, normally covered under your owners insurance, if not you can obtain a policy through the CA State Fund. The annual premium is based on the annual salary the employee makes, and then they monitor ALL the tax filings each quarter and then at the end of the year they will do a audit to make sure the client paid the correct premium."

Yet, one of the questions today was did the dog bark when people came in to the house/strangers and friends. She answered yes, Napoleon always barked when people came in. Yet, she testifies on that night she lovingly watched TA watch Youtue videos. Napolean didn't make a sound as he sat by TA. Then Napolean noticed her and bounded over in a display of affection to be petted.

Totally contradictory.

I hope the new questions are:

1. Get a pen and give us the exact events on the layout of the bathroom/hallway/closet.

2. If Napoleon always barks when people come to the door, how come he didn't on June 3.

The answer to #2 should be 'because I never actually went in until 12 on June 4th after the roommate left' Or will it be 'because Napoleon loved me more than anyone in the whole world'

Kelly

I hypothesize that Jodi put Napoleon up in another room while she is "busy" getting the murder plan ready. I just could not believe Napoleon sitting allow her to harm Travis!!

JMHO

Morning All,

I guess we will start the day with more questions and more lies. I just love when she gets tripped up and she has to stop and think and then starts to stammer and stutter. It was good to read that Katycoolady observed that the men jurors have checked out. They are over her BS. I do believe Ja thinks everyone is stupid. She has said she made some bad choices in life. Getting on the stand yet another.

And I love that the questions keep coming in the basket! :great:

We're probably in for another full day of juror questions alone! There is court today, right?

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member