100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not totally convinced of that because as a quasi professional 'photographer' (as she claims) she would know that the memory card is never 100% deletable. Just like most novice computer users know, the motherboard is not 100% erasable. If it's digitally made, it's almost certain it can be digitally reproduced.
So why chance it?

The memory card (the coup de gras) that contains photos of her with time stamp dates---- is the size of a large postage stamp. And the camera itself is certainly smaller than a gun, clothes, rope and possible knife put together.

At that point (of deciding NOT to take the camera or memory card) she might as well have left her autograph on it along with an apology note!
(and people call her smart?)

well, she's stupid, for one thing. i think she believed those pictures were gone.
i believe she washed the camera and get evidence off but i ALSO think she didn't take it because it would have been the ONLY thing taken in this crime.
it was brand new, his roomies knew he had it. and who would a stolen camera point to? HER----the 'professional photographer.'

in magic jodiland, she cleaned up the scene and left no evidence that she'd been there. any she DID leave, she could explain because she'd spent so much time there.

so she thought.

I don't disgree. At my place of employment, we are required to take an accident report and there is a spot for 'medical treatment' we put none. The accident itself has to be reported if reported to us from the employee. They are not required to seek any type of medical care if they don't want to. But should they decide a day or so later they need to, the form is done and then altered to state medical attention was given on whatever day.

Probably different in different places I guess?

Kelly

Soo, I just listened to her answer for the question "When you injured yourself at Casa Ramos rotating the glasses, did your supervisor have you fill out any forms for injuries for workers compensation claims?"

Her answer does not even answer the questioned posed to her... Which makes me think its a lie (well of course it is) Her answer to that question was this:
"No, this was a small buisness operation they didn't have formalities like forms, that type of things. What was minimumly required, as far as being a legal documented worker. It wasn't a corporate kinda setting where those kinda formalities were done."

LOL... This girl is cray cray... all she had to do was say No, I didn't it wasn't that serious. Instead she starts about legal documentation... She makes no sense to me.

A friend on TA was on ??NG last night...also in same business..and he said while working TA Didn't gush all over Jodi. The friend did ask hime how things were going with Jodi and TA said "great"...I just think TA was a more private kind of guy...Many men Boast about the Ladies they have nailed----they are probably not Mormans----but
Ta seems to keep his personal life personal from his business life...Since I am a deeply private person I can appreciate this. So I don't necessarily see JA as his dirty little secret....In fact if she hadn't gotten all stalky on him invading his EMail etc...he may have ended up with her. Her true colors/persona became visible and he ran for his life. Sadly he didnt make it.
I think I would have really liked TA..Prayers to his family...I know its tough but I admire you so much for sitting thru this for your beloved brother.
You all have my sympathy.

did they ask all of the 1st round of juror's question yesterday or were there remaining questions?

I know they have put more questions in the basket but they will have to let the attorneys go through and do their objections like the first round, right? are additional questions even allowed?

I don't disgree. At my place of employment, we are required to take an accident report and there is a spot for 'medical treatment' we put none. The accident itself has to be reported if reported to us from the employee. They are not required to seek any type of medical care if they don't want to. But should they decide a day or so later they need to, the form is done and then altered to state medical attention was given on whatever day.

Kelly

That is how I know WC to be also. Whenever someone is injured at work the forms are suppose to be filled out regardless of whether treatment is sought for the injury. It protects the job and the employee. imo

she went from body slamming to tackling. she went from crouching to squatting to kneeling on one knee. he said 'kill you *****' as he lunged, then he said it only after she shot him. there was a holster, now there wasn't. she didn't use a hand to make the michael jordan leap for the gun, now she grabbed the shelf with one hand and grabbed the gun with the other. he came at her from the bathroom closet door, and yesterday it seems he came all the way around through the hallway into the bathroom.

keepin' it vague, baby! it's the FOG!!!!!!!

If Arizona had unlimited time and patience, they could just keep doing direct and cross, because each time she changes things enough to morph into a whole new story. If did they kept her on the stand for about 5 years she would eventually tell the truth. :floorlaugh:

She said she was planning to kill herself in July 2008 when she was leaving Yreka. Why would she take a picture of the "Travis Alexander's" shorts and t-shirt for sentimental reasons then? It seems like the jury is seeing through her lies ... let's hope so anyway!

I just want to preface what I'm about to write by saying that I do not intend to blame the victim.

Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, but he was recorded on audio saying that 12-year old girls arouse him. And it's pretty clear that he was, with all due respect, kind of a creep towards women.

I just feel like the coverage of this case is so black in white, painting Travis as a saint and Jodi as the devil itself.

To be clear: I believe that Jodi Arias should be locked up forever and have the key thrown away. Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, he did not deserve to be stalked. She mutilated him. I find it incredibly hard to believe that she killed him in self-defense.

But I do believe that Jodi is telling the truth about his pedophilia and abuse, based on the evidence. Just because he was also attracted to full-grown women does not make him less of a pedophile. The victim was obviously not some kind of angel or saint. Can we stop portraying him as one? It is demeaning to abuse victims everywhere to minimize the danger of pedophilia.

Is there any room for someone with my opinion on this forum? Everyone is baying for blood >>
:twocents:

Do you believe her pedophile story just because she said it? Where was once piece of actual evidence to back up what she said? Remember, there was no *advertiser censored* found in his home and no *advertiser censored* websites were ever visited on his computer. If you were to believe her story, then there should be all kinds of evidence found at his home.

Kelly

I've cut myself at work before and never bothered to report it or fill anything out.

Good morning.
Does anyone know what time they are live today? 12:30pm EST?
TIA :seeya:

I think they said 10:15 AZ time, so 12:15 on the east coast.

138: Why did you plan on going to see John Dixon when you were on your way to Utah to see Ryan?
A: John Dixon was a friend, um, although there was somewhat of an interest there is was something that I never let grow because he wasn't a church member so it would be kind of a poor investment of my heart to get attached to somebody that wasn't a member of the church. What I was going down there for was he had a friend who either owned a gallery or ran a gallery where he hung some of the greats which is Van Gogh and Monet and when I told him I painted he said We could make a space in this gallery for you, I could hang it right next to a Monet and Van Gogh. It sounded like a very big, it sounded like a very exciting thing for me because one of my goals at that time was to get my paintings into galleries.

Yes, lot's of small gallery owners show Van Gogh and Monet, uhuh and give unknown ( carpy) artists space to show their works without ever having seen them. Yup

She definitely has a few things in common with van gogh though.
( not great Art IMOO) http://www.doctorsreview.com/history/artfully-insane/
:jail:

Van Gogh is turning over in his grave

Good morning everybody!

A jury question asked yesterday really got me thinking. The question was in regards to the grandparent's stolen gun. Was it ever recovered? Jodi answered that it had not been recovered, almost like an after thought.

The gun is very important. It proves Jodi premeditated this murder or Travis owned a gun and that gun was used to kill him.

Why aren't there searches being done by Jodi's family and people hired by the defense to go to the area where Jodi says she got rid of the gun?

I've cut myself at work before and never bothered to report it or fill anything out.

Yeah, if not reported to the employer you don't have to. But if an employee comes to me and says hey blah blah blah, and it cut my finger. I have to do an accident report. Whether they seek medical care is their decision.

I think JA would have been better served to simply say she didn't tell anyone.

Kelly

I just want to preface what I'm about to write by saying that I do not intend to blame the victim.

Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, but he was recorded on audio saying that 12-year old girls arouse him. And it's pretty clear that he was, with all due respect, kind of a creep towards women.

I just feel like the coverage of this case is so black in white, painting Travis as a saint and Jodi as the devil itself.

To be clear: I believe that Jodi Arias should be locked up forever and have the key thrown away. Travis Alexander did not deserve to die, he did not deserve to be stalked. She mutilated him. I find it incredibly hard to believe that she killed him in self-defense.

But I do believe that Jodi is telling the truth about his pedophilia and abuse, based on the evidence. Just because he was also attracted to full-grown women does not make him less of a pedophile. The victim was obviously not some kind of angel or saint. Can we stop portraying him as one? It is demeaning to abuse victims everywhere to minimize the danger of pedophilia.

Is there any room for someone with my opinion on this forum? Everyone is baying for blood >>

You are entitled to your opinion, but to me... there is NO PROOF of the pedophilia OR abuse.

He may not have been the nicest guy, but she was CRAZY! I know girls like her. She alters who she is to be with a guy.

She said on the stand that she wouldnt get attached to a guy who wasnt a church member, but she was a person who adapted Mormonism JUST for Travis. She couldnt have been with him otherwise. She did whatever she thought would work to be with him, and when he still rejected her, she couldnt handle it.

WHO calls each and every boyfriend you ever had years later to "tie up loose ends"? WHO lie and lies and lies, proven over and over again? JODI

I agree, Travis may not have been the angel he claimed to be, he liked sex and wasnt supposed to.... does that make it ok for her to murder him? NO WAY!

She said herself everything sexual they did, she liked it. She tried to twist it as though she didnt when Nurmi questioned her, but she couldntr help to let everyone know she really DID like it when Juan questioned her.

She is crazy - nothing more to it.

ETA - and Travis NEVER said 12 years olds turned him on, obviously you didnt listen to the tape very clearly.

That is so sad. And to see JA laying there sleeping. I swear that monster is a narcoleptic. Her travels and stories always include sleeping - wherever she goes she sleeps. ie, when he was on a date with Mimi she fell asleep while cleaning the house. WHO does that?

Who sleeps on the side of freeways? Who sleeps while your boyfriend is talking about a near death experience with dozens of people around. For one, it's rude - and two, it's very odd.

MOO

Mel

Someone who wants a good excuse to be there when Travis comes back from the date. Someone who wants to be the one who lays in bed with him that night, even though he took another woman out for the evening.

We all know that most of what Jodi Arias has to say are self-serving lies, but yesterday I noticed two lies that stand out. Each one is listed below with details.

1) On 3/6/2013, Jodi said gun was not in a holster, though Travis did have a holster. Previously, she told the court that the gun was in a holster when she grabbed it.

Day 27
0:33:40 Start Watching
0:34:10 - She states that she believes the gun has a holster.
Nurmi: Was the gun just sitting out? Was it in a box?
Jodi: It was sitting up there, I believe it had a holster.
Prosecutor: Judge, can she speak up. I think she said it was in a holster.
Jodi: Yes, it was in a holster at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ5woV-D7sQ

Day 28
0:34:05
Juror Question: Was it in a case or just laying on the shelf?
Jodi: I don't remember how is was on Jun 4th. When I first discovered it I don't recall seeing a holster of any kind, but Travis did have one for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV2BFdcmj84

2) On Day 25 cross, Jodi told the Prosecutor that she was able to step on the closet shelf and grab the gun with her right hand, without using her left hand to pull herself up to the top shelf. On 3/6/2013 during jury questions, she said she grabbed the shelf with her left hand and grabbed the gun with her right hand.

Day 25

1:29 Closet/Gun Start
1:30:30 - She states that she got up with one hand.
Prosecutor: It's not like you can get up there with one hand is it?
Jodi: I did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khczS_UaNMQ

Day 28

0:28:50
Jury Question: If you climbed on the shelf to grab the gun in a hurry, how come nothing was disturbed?
Jodi: (She explains how she gripped the edge of shelf as she stepped up to grab the gun)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV2BFdcmj84

So, on Day 25 she states that she didn't grab the edge of the shelf, yet on Day 28 she states that she did. On Day 27 she states that the gun was in a holster, yet on Day 28 she explains that the gun was not in a holster, though she knew he had one. I suppose she was having a tough time remembering her lies. :great:

AWESOME work.
Can Juan replay this for her to hear or use transcript to shows she's been lying her butt off!?

Most respectfully, you do understand pedophiles have only sexual desires and arousal for children not grown women at all.. They entire focus is on children whether it be female or male. If he was pedophile, Travis would not EVER have any relationship with Jodi or any female.

Now, if she had children, he might con her into a relationship to have an avenue to her children. Since Jodi does not have children. He would not look twice or once at Jodi as a sexual conquest if he was THAT pedophile she is attempting to defile him.

Because she said she saw him with one picture of a little boy, you believe her? She couldn't see a license plate in front of her car. How can it be believed that it was a picture of a little boy? :waitasec: Why didn't the police find one shred of evidence on his computer or anywhere in his home that he was a peophile? :waitasec:

I don't believe her. I think she is an insult to true abuse victims.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion. I just don't see what evidence you are seeing that show he was a pedophile other than her word, which is pretty much bogus.

BBM - There is zero evidence to this other than her word. No pictures found at his house, zero *advertiser censored* on the computer. Nada, Zip only her word. She has lied so much that I can't believe her. IMO if TA was a pedo there would have been something else found to back this up. Even Cameron Diaz was dancing around in spidy undies in a movie so even if that is true, that could explain TA sending them to her IF he even did, again nothing but her word on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro