100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else wanna smack her when she looked at the Prosecutor and said "say what", in that insolent way she has? Not "pardon me", or "excuse me" but "say what?

What a flaming piece of work she is. :furious:

JM: "You've been so fond of telling us what a great memory you have, but you don't remember".

I can't get enough!!

Somebody in Salt Lake City saw the THREE gas cans. Whoopsie.

You were one who filled cans up in Pasadena. I don't know if I filled them to the brim. You paid for them right. Yes. You were one who put gas in car. Do you remember issue about 3 gas cans. Now she is playing with him. He is mad. You indicated previously you didn't know what happened first - car or cans. Do you remember not remembering? I remember on cross I couldn't remember because of how you were questioning me. When jurors asked you, you said oh I put gas into car and then must have tripped/turned off meter and that's why separate transactions. Isn't that what you told jury? Not in response to question you're asking me. My question to you: Isn't it true you do remember sequence of events filling car up in Pasadena. The only part I remember is putting gas in gas can so I wouldn't leave hose on ground and ended transaction. Now you're back to saying you don't remember car or cans first? I really don't know exact sequence can only go by receipts. Nobody was yelling at you at that time right? Right. You said you purchased gas can in Salinas. 5 gallon. You said you returned it back to Walmart. Same store purchased. Because same vicinity. Reason you did this was expensive and didn't seem to make sense to buy it. Why is it then maam that you showed up with 3 cans in SLC?

OMG. He just nailed her with the gas cans. She gave him the evil stare. lol

if you took the gas can back in Salinas why is it you showed up with 3 gas cans in Salt Lake?

I figured out her shaking - it's the rage building up inside her when Juan confronts her and it's the same rage she felt when Travis did the same. It's got nothing to do with fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KellzBellz01