100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick, what is her lie going to be? How is she going to explain this away?

She lent her car and credit card to a homeless person because she's so charitable and they must have filled it up w/gas and also filled up her gas cans.

Where are you guys seeing this? I have HLN on and its still her boring attorney asking questions.

burnt%2Btoast.jpg

^ st jodi of arias

Nurmi trying to delay, delay, delay. But, I'm glad that the jury is hearing from JM before the weekend recess.

They came up with torn out diary pages with other people's handwriting on them, but her bank statement is out? C'mon.

But wait...

This cant be a surprise to the defense. Don't they have to disclose all evidence before it's presented in court?

OMG! The look on their faces!! This is news to them!!

ROFL

No it's not. They just never bothered to look too closely at this exhibit when they exchanged them.

When he asked why she showed up in SLC with 3 cans, it was a real stand up and cheer type moment!

Juan is getting back at the dopes who said he wasn't doing a good job. Haha

Major tactical eff up for Nurmi and the murderer. This will stay with the jury alllllllllllllllllllllllll week. :woohoo:

can't wait to see what ELSE is on those bank statements!

I knew it...now he will stall or ask the judge to finish for the day so that this can't be the final bombshell for the day. And she'll let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie