100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just now, HLN gets to Juan. so i am behind.

I hate the "we are pushing the pause button folks, you won't miss a thing".

Jeebus, she lies lies lies....lol
so basically, I missed a lot of lies?

ok...go Juan!!

Right about Salinas is where she went "Oh crap, I need to burn evidence."

***DING***

(oven timer going off)

Ma'am, I believe your goose is cooked - well done!

OMG walmart with the receipts!!!! OMG how did she think that lie was going to work for her. Walmart will give you a refund with receipt. They dont just hand you cash and say okay bye!!!!! And even if this is sustained the jury has heard and you cant UNRING THAT BELL!!!!! Im over here yelling!!!!

NO RECORD OF A RETURN!

I seriously have tears running down my face right now! I feel like Juan has poured his entire life into justice for Travis, and he is on the brink. That, and JA's mad face scares me.

That is outstanding scenic drive she took. Done it several times myself. Just got in the car and drove. At least she'll have those memories when surrounded by cement floors, cinder blocks, artificial lighting, etc. for the rest of her life.

No more sunshine, mountains, granite striations, grass, blue sky, waterfalls, wild animal sightings, CLEAN AIR, etc.

OOpsie daisy

I don't think that charge was for gas. No way she overfilled a third gas can.

She's just going to claim she spent almost $20 inside the gas station. Nurmi already gave her the cue that she never testified it was a gas purchase.

that's rich. "beyond the scope". Nurmi.. shut up. You went soooo beyond any scope that we can't see the earth borders.

HAHAHAHAHA @ the objection "beyond the scope" I'm just gonna LOL for a few minutes here at that.... Okay Larry Nurmi, whatever you say, beyond the scope...

:lol: Would it surprise you to know that the Walmart in Salinas has no record of you returning a gas can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member