100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's crying because no one is buying her lies and the proverbial crap is hitting the fan. Sociopaths only cry for themselves. I'd love Juan to ask her why no tears for Travis???

Nurmi probably wants to introduce more exhibits and new testimony.

:floorlaugh:

What is the hellcat crying about? Isn't this something one of her attorney's is presenting to the court?

Late again...

the-big-lebowski-reunion-animated-gifs-7.gif

Why can't she just wear a sweater like a normal defendant? Even KC didn't wear a jacket.
Does she think she's a wonderful attorney (or painter) being interviewed on the stand or something?

Isn't she special? Lips moving while reading.

Awwww....

Ok, who is the furry guy?

question....during lunch does JA eat with her defense team or is she taken to a holding area alone?

Her lips are moving again...she lying to herself

Ewww..I hope she is depositing those tissues directly into a garbage can. She keeps wiping her herpe face with 'em!

Hope the courtroom janitors are wearing their hazmat suits when they clean up later this evening!

Arias is crying at te DT table reviewing questions. She knows the jury thinks she's full of shitite

Why would she be reviewing questions? The jury is done, I think.

Nurmi is gonna have her on the stand for the rest of the freaking day.

No court tomorrow or Monday or Tuesday.
----------
I just got back here and I don't know if it's been mentioned but Beth Karas was on with Vinnie before and she said that Arias is using the word "de-edify" incorrectly. The correct word is "dis-edify" Beth said she just had to say that, or throw that out there! LOL

I LOVE BETH KARAS!

Notice Jodi isn't wearing her glasses - she makes like Zero sense with all her lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor