100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is truly theatre of the absurd! Not sure how much more I can take.

oh so that's what she was just writing when she was crying. Makes sense.

Was she reading her own suicide letters while they were at the sidebar & crying? eta, yes.

Oh ok. So it was the "suicide letters" that she was reading and trying to cry over. Spare me.

For gawd's sake, what is she whimpering about?

Edited to add: okay. Got it. HER suicide letters.

Nurmi: 'Are these the letters?'
JA: "The ink is a little wet, but yes, these are the letters....'

Okay, I get it now. Nurmi is taking the juror questions SERIOUSLY. He thinks that despite the fact that they've heard everything three times, they just don't understand and need to hear it all again. He's hoping for a Pinellas jury and he thinks he's got one. What a complete idiot.

:seeya: Hey Everyone!!

I'm finally jumping in here! I have been following this case since her interview on 48 Hours Aired. Her Goose is as good as cooked :D Love all the commentary and intelligent views on here! You all are great, haha! :rocker:

Anywayys back to watching Nurmi drone on.. and on ... :banghead:

JA - "I had very low self esteem at the time"

...but it's much better now after I killed Travis and have been sitting in jail and winning singing contests....

Low self esteem isn't a defense for murder and I get so sick of that being referenced in this trial. Travis was not responsible for her feelings. Many women have been victims of their low self esteem, dating guys they shouldn't, and there are men out there who take advantage of these women. It isn't an excuse for murder.

What exhibit is she reading?

So Jodi is now reading what she was reading at the defense table before the jury came in? Awww it's making her cry .

We all just saw her read through these. Why does she have to do it again in front of the jury like it's her first time seeing them?

Yeah pretend like you didn't just read them Jodi. Eyeroll.

Purposely going slowwwwly thru the fake suicide letters so this will take up rest of the day

crying from her nose again,bravo!

probably should see a doctor about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members