100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it my imagination or does she seem to be getting tired of answering her attorney's questions? I keep seeing her take big breaths like "harumph"

if she thinks she's tired now...just wait! wait for Juan! bwaaaahaaahaaaa:great:

I never thought I would be pushed to that point. Again, taking no responsibility.

Shaking like a chihuahua again...

original.gif

OMG! Jodi loves life and can't believe that someone would have pushed her to do something so horrible. Bull@#$%

How long can this go on? Anyone keeping count on number of questions Nurmi asks per hr and how many she answers per hr? Good grief! If I were on the jury, I would be fit to be tied. I might say to the judge, "I don't want to do this anymore"!

oh christ - she is ashamed that she did what she did! and horrified with herself! right!

She was SO horrified she went and made out with another guy and sent texts to people to cover her tracks. lol unbelievable. After the verdict she will say "Oh crap. Something bad happened".

I've just about had it with her. :banghead:

I am so sick of hearing about her damned shaking. She has no bloody clue what real people, who have lived through domestic violence, go through for years after their relationships are over.

One woman I had the pleasure of meeting prior to my moving here could literally not stand to even have someone hug her. It caused severe panic attacks for her. :(

Strangely other people could actually see her reaction too, unlike Jodi.

Can someone remind me please: what date was she arrested?

July 15, 2008.

She had a car loaded up with clothes, books, hidden knives and a hidden .9mm.

Supposedly, she was "on her way" to commit suicide in the Monterey area, but the cops interrupted that by arresting her in the early morning.

zWho takes boxes of books on a suicide mission?

She states she knew she'd be arrested beforehand, so the logical thing to do is buy (then conceal - in her car engine) a .9mm handgun.

It's just too precious.

... kind of the extreme opposite... of loving life? WTH? She is cray cray- poor Travis.

I doubt I will even be able to preview it for us ........ because if he says "in denial" I won't have a tv any longer.

Thank God they aren't inviting "Grief Lady" - that lady rags my britches.

OMG - listening to her attempt to explain why we didn't see her shake - seriously??????????? In the words of Kenny Rogers, "You gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run!"

Love it, love it. thank you.
I also love the popcorn eaters.......

Nurmi, American Idol is mid-season, you are not going to get an audition...STOP SINGING your words! UGH! I swear, were I on a jury I would hold that against him.

Great read about obsession out there right now is "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn, if anyone ever has any free time, LOL. It's fiction, but very, very, good. I could not put it down.

Just my two cents....and you know what that's worth.

OMG, Laces, I read it a while back and you're totally right! Jodi is totally the main character in that book.

Jodi if you really had a problem shaking when others make you nervous...wouldnt showing it during cross when JM was grilling you would make you slightly believable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor