100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone say something about Bert and Ernie?

BertStare2.gif

I didn't think so!

I have some great ideas for video spoofs and this DT. If only I had the ability to take a section of the Youtube vid where Wilmott and the other woman were passing notes and giggling, and insert some content. I'm laughing just thinking about it...I should be able to do this on by new Macbook Pro...right?

Ok please don't ban me or edify or DE-edify me... but I saw some of her stuff on e-bay and its really not that bad.... I'm a graphic artist and to be honest for a split and I mean tiny second I was like HMMMM what a shame she seems to be able to draw... then I was quickly reminded of what she did:furious:

I am a graphic designer also but don't really see any talent there. My kids can draw that well. I don't think anyone would have ever bought her "artwork" if she wasn't a crazy killer.

JVM spouting off that jury questions not focused on premeditation - huh

Multiple gas can questions
Questions about prior long roadtrips by self
Questions about hair
Questions about skaters
Questions about stalking pattern
Questions about jealousy
Questions about grandfather's gun
Questions pointing to doubt about T's "gun" (where are bullets, did you take safety off)
Questions about moving to Mesa
Questions about phone not being charged story
Questions about not telling Ryan about change of plans
Questions about receipts and lack thereof

Ok please don't ban me or edify or DE-edify me... but I saw some of her stuff on e-bay and its really not that bad.... I'm a graphic artist and to be honest for a split and I mean tiny second I was like HMMMM what a shame she seems to be able to draw... then I was quickly reminded of what she did:furious:

I think the same thing with every criminal. When Scott Peterson was on trial I thought 'what a shame he did this, he had a beautiful loving wife, a precious baby on the way etc.' Same with KC 'why did she do this? A young woman...' etc.

It's a shame.

I'm not a JVM fan - but I honestly wondered the same thing myself: WHY Jurors would have 200+ questions after hearing both the Prosecution and Defense sides of the case ---If I was on the Jury; I'd have my mind made up at this point. MOO

It's a way for the Jury to talk to each other about things that are bugging them, imo. :seeya:

BBM

<respectfully snipped by borndem>

I disagree, she probably thinks she's winning. She probably thinks she still has the power to hypnotize. JMO

No offense Cinderella, but if the shoe fits. :innocent:

I've found that you either get Chris Elliot and think he's hysterical or you don't get him and don't find him funny. There are very few in betweens. JMO

BBM

I would have been a very lonely man for the last 30 years. :sigh:

ETA: bbm

I think she thinks she's winning, too, Dan. I just hope, hope, hope we'll all see thatsmirky smile droop down below her faux *advertiser censored* before it's over!

"de-edify" - my eye, JA, close but no cigar, and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

Just a few minutes ago. He's hosting on HLN. I have it on until the trial resumes in 15 minutes. Skeptical based on the questions they're asking. They want clarification from Jodi but aren't getting it.

So that's not really a bad thing. I mean, I think the important part of that statement is that the jury wants clarification, but Jodi isn't giving it to them. IMO, Jodi, no matter how smart she thinks she is, is really her own worst enemy.

But how could she miss this major blunder in not crossing it off her murder spree checklist?! Shouldn't this screw up have stood out in her mind?!

I could not believe it when she stated to the detective that she had a "morbid curiousty" to see the photos. Freudian slip of a sociopath!

i'm in the 'she did it on purpose' camp. she thought it wouldn't survive the wash and they wouldn't recover anything from it. she handled that camera too much to forget it, IMO. she deleted the pictures and put it in the wash on purpose. didn't want it be 'stolen' and all his buddies knew he'd just bought it.

Sorry DairyGirl tried to quote you up underneath my response..didn't work

Im glad I could help! ;)

I just found a bunch of gif files I had saved, and somehow, they all apply in this case one way shape or form....

I might post some random ones... to lighten the mood and entertain myself. I hope no one minds.
we get it, ido anyway

:great:

Well as court is taking a 5 day hiatus, I think I'm going to host a WS get together... can you come and bring the multi-media entertainment? I'll do the catering JVM style (translation: we'll dumpster dive for our food). Nothing but class at the Pawprint residence! :skip:

Wouldn't it be great to have a Websleuths convention somewhere?!!!

I've been meaning to ask this for a couple days: does anyone know what happened over at TruTV that they are not airing the trial anymore? What's the deal with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor