100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she did try to cop a plea now, but the State rejected it, would the jury ever know of this? I don't think so, but I don't know for sure.

BBM
I totally read that as "cop a feel":blushing:
I need to de-gutter myself....

No way. Bridge cameras are heavy. It would have certainly been noticed if it was scooped up in a towel or clothes.

Unlike the gun which did belong to her and could be traced back to her, she had no reason to take the camera with her as it belonged to Travis. Destroying the DNA on the camera and deleting the pictures is all that she needed to do. She felt the washing cycle would take care of that. She was stupid and wrong, but she did it and it certainly wasn't an accident. Remember, the laundry area was downstairs. During the time it took to transport the towel, she would have noticed the extra weight of the bridge camera if it had been scooped up in it.

I'm conflicted about this. The camera weighed just over a pound, 1 lb. 4.3 oz with batteries. To me that's not particularly heavy. If I were carrying a load of laundry with, say, a pound of butter I can see overlooking it in the rush, but I also agree with your reasoning why she'd deliberately leave it to go through the wash cycle.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i canceled some plans for THIS.

I truly feel that Neerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmi is a sexual deviant behind closed doors. His obsession with the sex talk is creepy and yucky. He comes off as a major perv, to me.

The jurors are thinking "darn it, why did we have to ask anything at all?!! We got a supersized serving of lies with a sidedish of Nurmi!"

"Oh hey jury, you wanna question my client? Fine. I'm gonna make you suckers sit through another 3 weeks of my dim-witted pointless drivel. See if you have any more questions after THAT."

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Nurmi is punishing the jury for those questions. Now he will hurt their ears and minds with this droning on and on and on........

:truce:
I bet they won't ask any more questions, out of fear of having to sit through this again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't get why Nurmi is going through the x-boyfriends again? She had other relationships, they all cheated on her, she confronted all of them about the cheating, she dumped them and that is why THEY lived!!??? As opposed to Travis who dumped her and so she had to kill him.

Because he realizes from the jury questions that they don't get his point of self defense, so he is trying again? :dunno:

All I hear is blah blah blah blah....

Nurmi's testifying for her bc she can't keep anything straight and the judge is letting him!

tumblr_mhkvy6EnCB1rfo36ao1_500.gif

I missed something....why does Nurmi get another chance? Does Martinez?

I think I know the defense's plan. Keep this going long enough and the jury will die of old age. Mistrial.

Mr. Martinez is absolutely amazing!

Sitting there listening to this hogwash, and objects, states the reason, and still just sits there finishing up his sentence.

This guy is a machine! :rocker:

I can't take it anymore. I'll look at this on Youtube later and listen to HLN as I fall asleep for naptime. :eek:fftobed:

I agree. I am so over this marathon of lies and filth. I don't understand the why of it. Here's a word for you Jodi 'Ambivilant'. That is what I am becoming. jmo

I will continue to ask this...why is Nurmi being allowed to testify from the lecturn? He is there to ask questions, not testify. This is ridiculous and the judge really needs to reel him in. The State doesn't get appeals, they get one shot (as well as it should be) but to give that much leeway to a defense attorney is irresponsible.

I understand innocent until proven guilty and the burden being on the state. However, the state is representing the people of Arizona on the people's dime, the people are entitled to a fair trial as well. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990