100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay ... was that a Freudian slip? ... um ... well ... did you ... um ... mean "keep 'em coming? ..... hahahahahahahahaha .... time for some comic relief ... I had to turn it off because I JUST can't stand the drone of her voice for one more nano-second. I'm spent. Plus I have major giggles as I'm reading your posts ... I can't control myself any longer ... I in a bad state and I'm thinking I need some "Depends" ... seriously .... you guys are so witty ...

I wonder if anyone in the courtroom ever gets in these uncontrollable laughter things that I seem to be stuck in right now. In a way it feels good, but in another way it doesn't feel good to be "out of control". Seriously, I haven't had this happen in years .... must be the stress:what::floorlaugh:

After screaming, "Oh my effing gawd," about 10 times listening to her yesterday, I couldn't even watch today. I feel so sorry for the jurors. I even feel sorry for Nurmi. He doesn't want to be there doing this, either, I'm sure.

Nurmi needs to be doing this during the break.

bart-simpson-generator.gif

Did anyone notice the mitigation lady lol with JA, how despicable, I fail to see the humor in open court like that, especially with Travis' family there.

That really makes me mad:furious:

Actually looked like Jody was pointing out something on or in Mitigation ladies nose. She seemed to be brushing something off.

Omg. Am running errands and following twitter for trial updates. Just saw that JAs herpes sore has its own twitter account. Too funny!!

Do you have an extra chair ? I'd like to watch also :please:

LOL at first I thought that pic was a reference to "talking to a brick wall". Besides watching the paint dry, we've heard/seen alot of talking to a brick wall (ae: JA) during this trial. Bet the jurors feel that way right about now haha.

Now we know for sure the defense reads here.

They should PM message. I have a few things I'd like to say to them in private.

Please don't delete this mods, I know we're not supposed to discuss PM's on the threads but :please: pretty please and thanks :)

The great state of Arizona at a mere 225.00 ah hour I believe. What a bargain!:floorlaugh:

that's less than my own billing rate. That's not really a bad billing rate for an attorney. The starting rate for associates and partners in my firm are far more than 225.00. One partner in my firm has a going rate of $780 per hour.

I'm pretty sure in a hypothetical situation if I were to hypothetically be in the same courtroom with a demonic psychopath like JA who was given the liberty of rambling on and spewing filth about her murder victim for well over a month , I would hypothetically take one for the team and temporarily prohibit her from functioning properly.

eta: Hypothetically.

Would there be gas cans involved?

what ja's getting ready to talk about ta's father. girl don't go there. moo

Last week that soulless, diabolocal <mod snip> sold a painting on Ebay of Travis' GRANDFATHER!! There is no end to the torment that she is willing to put his family through! It is beyond vengeful and vindictive, it is depraved! I wish they could get some kind of court order to make her STOP!!

imo nurmi should go to guantanamo bay for $225.hr he could get the prisoners to tell what they knew. sloooow questions they would tell all just to get away from him. lol

I was thinking along the same lines. Play the Nurmi parts of this trial on a continuous loop. He is pure torture.

Look who was in the courtroom today:

http://favoritedogcostumes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/cute-dog-costumes-jersey-tramp-dog-costume-21238.jpg
cute-dog-costumes-jersey-tramp-dog-costume-21238.jpg

<mod snip>

Quick look at her Mom's face not smiling tells me her Mom knows now she'll get the DP.

I'm not sure they even realize what is going on. So often they appear as if they are audience members on The Price is Right or Sabado Gigante.

This whole sex to squelch abuse argument is infuriating. What she wants us to believe is that Travis, an angry abuser, could only calm down with sex.

For an abuser, while in the throes of a rage or anger, sex is used as a tool to punish the victim. Angry abusive sex can be degrading, humiliating, and painful by design as punishment.

Some abusers maintain totally normal sexual relationships too but when they're angry or in a rage every abuser seeks to make the victim pay for it through one means or another. So, he's either an angry abuser who had likely abusive sex with her meant to punish her and thereby make himself feel better. OR, she willingly had sex with a non-abuser to help him 'destress'. From everything I know of abuse I don't understand how she can have it both ways - not when the abuser is actually angry or raging.

She wants it both ways because SHE is the abuser. She was sexually manipulating, controlling, trespassed his boundaries (emails, atm, phone, home), and did stalking and intimidating behavior.

As the trial moves along she continues to throw out more and more "evidence" that Travis unbearable repulsive, which is exactly what she is. Projection.

I bet Jodi would for a strawberry frappuccino and a Toberlone. :blushing:

Jodi has no shame and definitely no standards. Sex is sex, and she enjoys every minute of it regardless of the partner. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89