100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren't for Beth Karas on my Facebook I would have missed this chit!

What???? 3 cans in salt lake??? let's hope there is video!!!!!!

From hln timeline

June 6, 2008:

Salt Lake City, Utah

Arias makes two gas purchases at Tesoro between 3:57 a.m. and 4:05 a.m. The first one was for $41.18. The second one was 8 minutes later for an additional $36.98.

she''l say she bought it after the murder

Matts been cooperating with the State me thinks.Hahaha

You had 3 cans in SLC. I don't even recall going to SLC. I went to West Jordan. Let's break that down. You don't remember going to SLC 6/6. To answer gas can - I went to Mesa with 2. You did go to SLC? I was in the vicinity. You did visit Ryan? You left SLC area in morning hours. You filled up with gas right. I don't know. Let's look. In fact ma'am - you see SLC. Receipt of gas station. Look down here has your name. Showing another receipt in SLC.

You know, I've given Nurmi a fair bit of leeway (well perhaps not leeway, but..understanding) because I want this to be a fair trial, don't want a mistrial or anything like that & I'm sure the Judge feels the same, but this is INSANITY! I'm nowhere NEAR being a lawyer & I can tell right off the bat when he's leading and this constant telling & retelling of stories, changing testimony, NEVER ENDING repeating questions is just ridiculous. Nurmi nor Wilmott must be completely BLIND if they've not noticed they've lost the jury. :furious:

JA "I wouldn't bet all my money"

Girl...you don't have any money!

LMAO:floorlaugh:Exactly what I said to hubby

busted-banner-thumb7055709.jpg

OMG! I WAS NEVER IN SLC.

Juan pulls out the receipts from SLC.

You were there right?

YES!

You can't make this stuff up! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online