100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 17th day on the stand #77

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is going to say she never brought up the 3rd gas can because it was foggy and she did not want to de-edify the can.

It should be obvious to the jury that Jodi's sweet, shy, innocent demeanor is all an act. When this young woman is confronted, she does not flinch and won't back down. Jodi is arrogant, combative, disrespectful, and a big-time LIAR. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Jodi hit other children at school, and I don't doubt for a nano-second that she could have been physically abusive toward Travis or any person who didn't do her bidding.

ITA. There have been several moments when Juan is questioning her and I see something come over her normally hollow vacant eyes and expressionless face... maybe her version of rage? ... and all I can think about is THIS is what she looked like during the last moments of Travis' life. THIS is the face he looked helplessly at, defenseless against as she was slaughtering him. I pray the jury sees THAT in her, which they must be able to being so close to her... she is more than capable of this evil and brutality. I think it's a large part of who she is.

so she's saying she cut herself on a glass at TA's and not while she was stabbing him? why even lie about that? we KNOW she stabbed him. she's so dumb.

She's distancing herself from the knife and stabbing. Every time she talks about the knife it is never in her hand. She is distancing herself from the most heinous part of the crime. MOO

I must admit -

-She has got Steel for blood. I find "MYSELF" wanting to confess to premeditation and lying .She is holding her own remarkably and annoyingly well, I know I did nothing wrong and if he were asking me the questions I would fold like a cheap suit.

That's what's so frightening about her. She absolutely can kill (and did), I believe, without hesitation. Just a lot of planning.

Scary and devious. No shaking.

Why did he JM wait until now to say that Walmart has no record of the return. Why not bring that out on cross?

Strategy. Don't blow your truth wad all at once or the pathological liar will just restructure their story to accommodate what you've got.

Just looking at that bank statement again & see she went to the 7-11 in Sparks, NV. I lived there at time & know exactly where that is. Been there several times. I have a strong need for a shower just KNOWING I was in the same place as her. YUCK.

I know it's nuts right. I can't function after 18 hours. At my firm we do shifts. The entire team is split into day and night crews. And each crew typically goes at it for 16-18 hours a day. It's madness. But a after a glass of vino when the verdict come in you realize its worth all the hard work.

At my firm they would say "all shore leave is cancelled" i came home many a night at 2 in the morning. Lucky for me now i am on the other side! Court tends to end on time!

thesmokinggun_Animation.gif

Glad you got the screen print!

Checkout the ?airline? purchase, Priceline 246.99!!!

Where was she planning on going????

You guys are GREAT! :yourock:

It should be obvious to the jury that Jodi's sweet, shy, innocent demeanor is all an act. When this young woman is confronted, she does not flinch and won't back down. Jodi is arrogant, combative, disrespectful, and a big-time LIAR. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that Jodi hit other children at school, and I don't doubt for a nano-second that she could have been physically abusive toward Travis or any person who didn't do her bidding.

I agree totally!

And I now truly, TRULY understand why her mom carried around a wooded spoon!

She will probably just say:
"The reason that I lied about returning the 3rd gas can is because I thought having 3 instead of 2 would make Travis look bad".
I know it don't make sense but neither does most of her lies.

You know, I pumped gas for awhile and whenever I saw someone come in with three gas cans in their trunk, I would always thing that they were dating an abusive pedophile. Two cans was ALWAYS a sign of a healthy relationship....but three.....

Jodi is getting fuglier. Now I noticed a pimple or whatever on her
upper left cheek. Pardon me if it's been mentioned already. I can't read
the pages this fast lol
I'm sick of all these lies over and over and over again.
Still feel the short version is the right one.

She drove to Travis' house to give him another chance.
He said no after awhile of arguing.
Off to the shower.
She came upstairs and eventually killed him. End of story.
Her fear of Mimi and Travis getting to like each other became
very much more real.
And for this all of this I despise her and her very existence.
She doesn't deserve to live among us.
So.......let there be death and call it a day.
Travis needs it.
His poor family deserves it.
And we here at WS deserve it and put her
behind us!!!!!
Those are my thoughts!!!

Exactly, when a item is returned to Walmart, especially if they are handing you back cash... the item is circled, it should say "return" or "rtn", have the associates initials on it. The copy is stapled to the return receipt and given back to the customer in case they need to return other items on the receipt.
Without the receipt, you get a store credit. Absolutely no cash will be given to anyone without a receipt at any walmart, even if you just purchased it 5 minutes prior and the sales lady recognizes you. You can lose your job over it.

Jumping off your post..

Didn't JA testify she paid for the gas can with her debit card? Walmart will not ever give you cash back if you paid with a card. They store all that information in their computer. Also, their policies are very strict due to inventory and online sales/pick-ups.

I think Juan just totally de-edified her.

Sorry if that has already been said a gazillions times. Thread is moving oh so fast!

JA didn't know what hit her, lol. JM bounced around, didn't give her a chance to think of an answer or know where he was going, . . . and then BAM!

Way to go JUAN! ! !

I don't remember - does anyone have a direct quote regarding her saying she cut herself on a margarita glass?

And, why is it so important to her to deny that she had 3 gas cans, instead of two? Were there any records of her buying gas in AZ?

Because she lied.........why would she lie about having three gas cans if it was not to cover up her premeditated crime?

No, she used these gas cans so there would be no papertrail of her ever being in AZ.

She told Ryan Burns she cut her finger on a glass while working at Margaritaville. She cant keep her lies straight.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member