11.11.13 - WeBsLeuThs RADIO

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know who the 3 were and what time they witnessed this?

On topic I found the radio show very confusing,(my first time) however I was just reading not listening (football is on, we mustn't disturb). Next time maybe I will be able to follow better

Ron said on his FB it was 10:30. My question is - what have the cops done with this info? Was PN asked about this when cops questioned him recently?

Awesome show.......but my question about the duffle bag........why would they pass it out the window when all he would have had to do is leave from the back of the house with it or heck even out the front door???????????????

My pc was too slow to let me type in the chat room. But I could see what was being typed and this is the first time I've ever heard anything about a duffel bag??? What the Heck??

Ron Rugen KansascityPi
A source has told me the PD have an eyewitness account that Debi's brother's car was in front of the house at 10:30p and Debi handed him a duffle bag. That source also says the believe the brother walked down the street during the night carrying a doll to throw people off.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/183570901718265/permalink/194605340614821/

bbm - I have never heard this. I thought Jim and Ron were both very informative regarding MW & her living arrangements, however, although Jim provided us with some other facts as he knows them, Ron shared rumours from 'sources'. His heart is in the right place, but even I, in Canada have heard rumours and innuendo that I have not seen posted and....wouldn't post until fact. All IMO

eta: IMO media would be all over that!! If it were true, LE def. knows about it and has the bag. Could have been his laundry for all anyone knows.

Weren't the neighbours outside until 11:30? Didn't the brother go to the Police Station voluntarily to answer questions? Wouldn't they have asked him about a duffel bag if witnesses saw him carrying one?

This case with all its characters is becoming more and more bizarro. Now we have phantom witnesses.

I'm sure if LE had heard the duffle bag story they DID ask him about it, but we would have no way of knowing that info. I'm sure they ask him a lot....................

Sure makes you wonder who the "source" was. Not exactly buying it if they can't even get more exact than that.

Did PN wear a bald wig?

Exactly ~ not to mention IF there are verified accounts of that, why isn't PN in jail and DB hauled in to the station?

OMG, I just wen to the FB Lisa Irwin Amber Alert page (linked from Hinky) and really?? He is totally speculating, in his own words!! No different than us or Examiner blogs.

Ron was getting bombarded with questions,pple wanting him to add more info, maybe he decided to take it down. :waitasec:

I still have the pg open so I still have it.

Why would he take it down?

The way I look at a lot of stuff like this is simply to make note of it, in this case of this rumor, a duffle bag. I am always amazed at the things that we only hear bits of coming out down the line. I don't believe duffle bag out the window for a second. On the other hand will I be surprised to find out there was a duffle bag involved? No.

I'm sure if LE had heard the duffle bag story they DID ask him about it, but we would have no way of knowing that info. I'm sure they ask him a lot....................

I don't know how long they questioned him but it didn't seem to be very long, IIRC.

He was questioned AFTER the searches. Don't you think if this alleged duffel bag was crucial to this case and possibly finding Lisa, they would be out there looking for it as we speak?

I'm going to dismiss it as another rumour based on gossip from locals.

With all the possible suspects in this case, LE will need more than a police car. They'll need a bus.

Did he happen to state his source on that show?

No, just a source who told him that maybe one possible witness saw it. I guess he's had time to find more witnesses? Because it would be a really big story if true.

I don't know how long they questioned him but it didn't seem to be very long, IIRC.

He was questioned AFTER the searches. Don't you think if this alleged duffel bag was crucial to this case and possibly finding Lisa, they would be out there looking for it as we speak?

I'm going to dismiss it as another rumour based on gossip from locals.

With all the possible suspects in this case, LE will need more than a police car. They'll need a bus.

IMO I feel quite sure that was not the ONLY time LE has spoken with PN. That's just the only time media was there to film him leaving.......lol.

IMO I feel quite sure that was not the ONLY time LE has spoken with PN. That's just the only time media was there to film him leaving.......lol.
And, who knows if he has answered any questions? Just because he was interviewed, doesn't mean he cooperated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tased×20
Back