11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still catching up and am one page behind so hoping someone's already linked to MW's original statements regarding her phone which absolutely contradict her newest statements of not having her cell phone AT ALL THAT NIGHT AND THAT DANE HAD IT FOR TWO DAYS..

If not I'll have to go search for it because I know for certain that MW originally stated that she didn't know who had her phone "at that time"(I.e @8:30 when 50sec call came in).. That it was pretty much a "community phone"..BUT THAT MW DID INDEED HAVE HER PHONE BACK SOON THEREAFTER THE CALL CAME IN.. FURTHERMORE STATING THAT SHE COULD VERIFY AND CONFIRM THAT NO 2:30/2:38am CALL CAME INTO HER PHONE BECAUSE SHE, HERSELF HAD HER CELL PHONE IN HER POSSESSION AT 2:30am AND THE REMAINDER OF THE NIGHT!

Her newest story is an absolute contradiction of what she originally stated!!
Has someone already linked her original statement showing this?

ETA: Found it!! It's quoted below in my post #171 that MW got her phone back at 11-11:30 that night, shortly after the mysterious call at 8:30pm.. Posted link and video as well!!

Well, if it is around midnight, it appears to my mind as if someone was waiting for a ride and it never got there.

I am holding out believing no one but LE. And I think it's good they're keeping things close.

So MW went somewhere at 3:00 a.m.? Pretty interesting, considering that whoever took the baby apparently didn't have transportation and (hypothetically) felt the need to place a call on a phone that wasn't his own.

Well, if it is around midnight, it appears to my mind as if someone was waiting for a ride and it never got there.

It appears your replying to someones post. To make it easy for all to follow along try using the "quote" button at the bottom right of the post your replying to. A box with the post your replying to will open and you can write your comments below.

I distinctly remember hearing about DB reprogramming the phones a few times.

....which makes me think "phooey" on everything DB tells us. She said she had three phones, ONE wasn't working...and she was reprogramming the other two.

Now we hear two were restricted and her father gave her a phone to use the previous day. I suspect JI always had a working phone. He has to with the type of job he has.

Exactly how many phones does Jeremy Irwin and DB own and how many separate phone numbers are assigned to them?

....which makes me think "phooey" on everything DB tells us. She said she had three phones, ONE wasn't working...and she was reprogramming the other two.

Now we hear two were restricted and her father gave her a phone to use the previous day. I suspect JI always had a working phone. He has to with the type of job he has.

Exactly how many phones does Jeremy Irwin and DB own and how many separate phone numbers are assigned to them?

Maybe MW will know.

I don't know what to think about the alleged phone call(s), but I feel that Megan did not answer her phone and is not involved with Lisa's disappearance. She may be embellising and minimizing certain aspects of her personal history/activity (and possibly that of Jersey), but I tend to believe her about the phone and the call for now. I think LE and the media have changed the time of the call and this genuinely has her perplexed. I think she left her phone for others to use but expected to be able to get it back when she wanted it, but couldn't get it back for a couple of days and was pizzed. She might have gotten it back on Oct 4th at 11:30 (not Oct 3rd). Not sure if she said which day she got it back.

I believe Megan was at the Waffle House at 3 a.m. on Oct 4th as she claims, and that she was shopping with her food stams at 6:30 a.m. Both should have surveillance video.

I may turn out to be the biggest sucker in the world. I think Megan is being truthful about not answering her phone, not knowing when the call came in, and not being involved in anything related to Lisa. As far as drugs or other sordid activity, I don't have the same feeling of confidence.

JMO, MOO...

I'm still thinking JC knows more than he is saying, JMO.

firefighters called to the scene. Put it out. Contents went to area landfill. After Baby Lisa went missing, they decided to search landfill at least twice related to that. The dumpster was also seized as evidence I thought. I know KCFD was involved at one point. I can't cite a link, unfortunately, but I thought all of this led to dead end. Here is a news story on the dumpster fire and baby Lisa connection.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15642798/authorities-search-joco-landfill-for-missing-baby-lisa

They just recently took the dumpster in for testing. I wondered why they waited so long?

Are the car burglaries, fires, drugs, alcohol, dog thefts all with the same group of people? Do we have a name of the suspect of the perp who took something from Irwins' vehicle?

I can't connect the fires an various crimes with stealing a baby. A stranger-type person who would steal a baby could be a psychotic or drunk/drugged beyond any memory....however, they normally wouldn't be able to do a good job at hiding the victim...in fact, they usually leave a huge trail.

Sorry coming in late here didn't MW also state she hasn't seen Dane since Lisa has been missing ?

programming her phone ? hogwash hogwash hogwash

she was trying to delete and get rid of things.

Sorry coming in late here didn't MW also state she hasn't seen Dane since Lisa has been missing ?

OMG! I have no idea WTH is going on...but it seems like we may be getting steered in a different direction from where we started.

Who is driving these stories?

I wish I could find that interview where DB says she got on the computer when she went in at 1030..I will try my best to find it..I know I heard this!!

Wasn't a FOURTH phone found in the computer desk? I hadn't heard it's status..working or non-working

I believe she said yesterday that Dane moved out of the communal house into an apartment somewhere about a week and a half after she was interviewed by FBI/LE.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@TaraHogan991 Nicole saw dane with phone from 7p or maybe earlier through about midnight when Megan got it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46