11/9/11 MSM reports "major change" to timeline (Oct. 4 phone call)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well searching via mobile certainly is challenging but I had to find the video and link showing that MW DID GET HER PHONE BACK THAT NIGHT AT 11:00pm.. I knew that she had originally stated that she had no clue who, if anyone had answered the call that came in from the Irwin/Bradley cell phone at 8-8:30pm on the night Lisa disappeared.. But most importantly that she'd gotten her cell phone back in her possession shortly thereafter the 8:30pm call so she could confirm/verify THAT HER CELL RECEIVED NO CALL AT/AROUND 2:30am DUE TO HER HAVING HER PHONE BACK IN HER POSSESSION!!

As I said absolutely contradicting her now accounting that "Dane" had her phone for 2 days!!

Here's the direct quote of Megan Wright followed by a link that includes the video of the info that she had her cell phone IN HER POSSESSION THAT NIGHT coming straight from the horsie's mouth..

http://m.kctv5.com/w/main/story/44781037/

Right on, Smoothie. Great work. :jumping:

Seriously, there is not time line etched in stone at this point. Too much comes out that changes everything every day, What will we learn tomorrow? Will we hear another neighbor was standing in the driveway at midnight asking DB for a light?? Frigging disgusting. A lot of this is important in finding Lisa. The relatives of Shane may know something about him that could have helped from day one....we are over a month into it. Where the HE!! is Lisa?

of course not, I was just replying to the idea that it would be a practically impossible timeline. My counter argument was that to me it seemed more plausible.

I'm not believing any time line for certain unless it comes from LE.

Still catching up and am one page behind so hoping someone's already linked to MW's original statements regarding her phone which absolutely contradict her newest statements of not having her cell phone AT ALL THAT NIGHT AND THAT DANE HAD IT FOR TWO DAYS..

If not I'll have to go search for it because I know for certain that MW originally stated that she didn't know who had her phone "at that time"(I.e @8:30 when 50sec call came in).. That it was pretty much a "community phone"..BUT THAT MW DID INDEED HAVE HER PHONE BACK SOON THEREAFTER THE CALL CAME IN.. FURTHERMORE STATING THAT SHE COULD VERIFY AND CONFIRM THAT NO 2:30/2:38am CALL CAME INTO HER PHONE BECAUSE SHE, HERSELF HAD HER CELL PHONE IN HER POSSESSION AT 2:30am AND THE REMAINDER OF THE NIGHT!

Her newest story is an absolute contradiction of what she originally stated!!
Has someone already linked her original statement showing this?

ETA: Found it!! It's quoted below in my post #171 that MW got her phone back at 11-11:30 that night, shortly after the mysterious call at 8:30pm.. Posted link and video as well!!

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@991 Nicole saw dane with phone from 7p or maybe earlier through about midnight when Megan got it back.
43 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

So MW went somewhere at 3:00 a.m.? Pretty interesting, considering that whoever took the baby apparently didn't have transportation and (hypothetically) felt the need to place a call on a phone that wasn't his own.

MW's car broke down a week+ before BL went missing.

Yeah, this is getting ridiculous. She, MW, keeps changing her story and now she's completely clammed up. I was willing to defend her until her story started changing every hour.
yeah, seems like a lot of people are turning on her now that they inconsistencies are coming getting apparent.

IIRC- she said (at least in one interview/maybe gave more detail on her facebook page, can't remember for certain) that he denied answering the phone that night (at 8:30) but admitted to answering her phone the next morning when a detective called. She said he blew it off, gave a fake name and didn't take it seriously. Which is why they had to set her up by the GPS listing. Then she said he took off after he gave the phone back, disappeared for a week, and then returned while the detectives were there. Talked to him, and then he took off again and this time she has no idea where he went and can't get in contact with him.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ng-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case

I wonder if this is his normal behavior to just vanish a week or so...come back...vanish again.... It could be because of the case... Or drugs IMO

I think the time line of DB and neighbors are guesstimates. I mean who goes in at exactly 10:30 or home at 11:30? I think DB could have retired at 10:20 and neighbor earlier too or visa versa but I don't think 10:30 and 11:30 are exact.

We have two threads so far about the missing cell phones. Some of our questions might be answered there; some of the new stories might cause us to look more closely at these older threads...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151083"]Missing Cell Phones #1[/ame]

Missing Cell Phones #2

of course not, I was just replying to the idea that it would be a practically impossible timeline. My counter argument was that to me it seemed more plausible.

I'm not believing any time line for certain unless it comes from LE.

No, no, I was just jumping off at your post....I see "timeline" now and I want to throw my computer!

Was the neighbors number on speed dial on the phone? I have a few numbers on speed dial and numerous times have hit a number and called someone and didn't know it - reaching into my purse or I've slipped the phone into a coat pocket and called someone. If she was drunk and moved the phones she could have dialed the neighbors number - I am taking this phone call info in the press, at this time until any info by LE is released, as JB type defense taint the jury pool tactics.

Right on, Smoothie. Great work. :jumping:

So.....If Megan had her phone at 11pm and the call came at 11:57, Megan had the phone on herself?? Or am I just confuzzled??:waitasec:

Now she's saying her car was set on fire. Isn't there a myspace or similar page where she claims to be a pyromaniac herself, or am I losing my mind? I can't find her myspace anymore. I know Jersey been labelled a fire bug by her.

According to Vinnie and Jim today, her car was the subject of a car-b-que on the night Lisa went missing....just down from the dumpster fire.

If I am incorrect on the night of the car fire, please, feel free to correct me ... I was pretending to listen to my maintenance coordinator and watch HLN out of the corner of my eye :waitasec:

Who's Nicole?

The friend of Megans that saw Dane with the phone

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@sinsofamother what does 23:57 refer to? I spoke to another resident of the house, Nicole who says she saw Dane with the phone

IMO it's glaringly apparent that Megan Wright is NOT being the least bit honest about anything regarding the phone.. IMO it's become very apparent that he "account" of the cell phone, and whose possession it was in is being altered to attempt to remove herself from the call that came in. I personally believe it's very likely that LE has manipulated the times and actions of that night to see what MW's reaction is.. If she doesn't alter her statements and account of the phone they'd know it'd be more likely she's being honest about the information she's giving them.. But in their with holding certain "key" times or details they see that MW doesn't know her head from a hole in the ground and doesn't know whats the "right" thing to say to keep her at a safe distance from the phone, any calls, and any direct or indirect involvement with Lisa's case whatsoever.. That's perfectly clear to me at this point..

Is Megan directly involved in Lisa's disappearance?? I don't have a clue, I doubt it, but you damn well better believe I think she knows people who are involved in Lisa's disappearance.. I don't know if she's protecting someone or is it just her own azz she's looking out for but she certainly needs to know her statements are being broadcast nationally and the lies don't help ya one tiny bit.. Busted everytime when dealing with mKing statements especially documented

Now she's saying her car was set on fire. Isn't there a myspace or similar page where she claims to be a pyromaniac herself, or am I losing my mind? I can't find her myspace anymore. I know Jersey been labelled a fire bug by her.

Found her myspace: MEDUSA.

I am a pyromaniac, and I always carry lighters. (No you can't have them.)

http://www.myspace.com/eyehaveanalteregoanditsme

IIRC- she said (at least in one interview/maybe gave more detail on her facebook page, can't remember for certain) that he denied answering the phone that night (at 8:30) but admitted to answering her phone the next morning when a detective called. She said he blew it off, gave a fake name and didn't take it seriously. Which is why they had to set her up by the GPS listing. Then she said he took off after he gave the phone back, disappeared for a week, and then returned while the detectives were there. Talked to him, and then he took off again and this time she has no idea where he went and can't get in contact with him.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ng-Irwin-phone-wants-her-name-cleared-in-case

Thank you! I remembered her saying that he did answer the call from a detective 'either that night, or the NEXT DAY' hmmmm

I confess I was completely confounded by the supposed 8:30 call, but if calls were placed at 11:57 or 2:30, or both, I could envision a scenario where the kidnapper is expecting an earlier rendezvous with someone and for some reason that rendezvous becomes aborted. Not having a phone of his own, he uses one of the three stolen phones to call his compatriot and find out what's going on.

The nearest Waffle House that I can find in the area is about eight-tenths of a mile from the intersection of 48th and Randolph, where an eyewitness sighting was purportedly made, right at the intersection of NE Parvin and Randolph. Nothing is certain, but MW's mention of being there at 3:00 a.m. gives her an alibi for being out and in that area at the time.

Thank you! I remembered her saying that he did answer the call from a detective 'either that night, or the NEXT DAY' hmmmm

Would LE have had the phone records that quickly because they sure as heck didn't have the phones. :waitasec:

From what I understand they contacted her 4 days later in regards to the Craigslist ad.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member