Found Deceased 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham - *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Image on Audrii's Hoodie. Ironic?
Beautiful photo, haunting irony that the article is about the charges, which include kidnapping, and she's wearing a hoodie with a character from Spirited Away on it.
@iamshadow21 Thx for your post pointing out her hoodie w "Spirited Away" pic. You are so observant.
^ Something I would not have otherwise recognized as such. Had to search* online re symbolism.
RIP Audrii.

(Spirited Away - Wikipedia)
The hoodie pic is in post by @imstilla.grandma -TYVM :) - several posts back.

@Ann-Tx - I tried going to that link you posted - but do not know "where" to go after I get to the first page - so -
The jail site shows no upcoming court dates - was just wondering what the court site had? Any motions, etc. ? TIA! :)
Sure is taking a long time [to me at least] for a court date after his indictment.
Niner, which Link are you talking about?

Are you talking about the Link to the 411th Judicial District Court in Livingston, Polk County, TX - Judge John
Wells, III
which I posted on 4/23/24 (post #550)? Here is the Link:

If so, there is nothing to click on that will provide info on court cases.

The
Polk County District Clerk has no info about cases either.
Here is the Link:

In one of my posts many weeks ago, I stated that it appears we will have to monitor the Polk County Inmate List - Don Steven McDougal for an indication of a "Court Date" or we will have to rely on the media to provide info regarding McDougal's court appearances.

I do not know if the Polk County Jail updates the Court Dates pertaining to the inmates. Their is a heading "Court Dates" on McDougal's 'page'.

Polk County Jail - TX -- Don Steven McDougal

Niner, if you have ever followed any cases in Harris County, Texas (Houston is the county seat), the Harris County District Clerk's Office has an excellent website in which one can follow a case, (court dates, etc.) and there is pertinent info too.

Polk County District Clerk does not have a website like Harris County District Clerk. So . . .
we will have to hope that court dates are indicated on McDougal's "page" at the Polk County Jail site or we will have to rely on the media for updates.

Last edited:
Ann-Tx said:
snipped by me for pertinent info... :)

Are you talking about the Link to the 411th Judicial District Court in Livingston, Polk County, TX - Judge John
Wells, III which I posted on 4/23/24 (post #550)? Here is the Link:

Polk County, Texas
www.co.polk.tx.us www.co.polk.tx.us
If so, there is nothing to click on that will provide info on court cases.

Okay - and yes - that is what I was asking about. Worthless link! LOL!

and...

Ann-Tx said:
snipped...

I do not know if the Polk County Jail updates the Court Dates pertaining to the inmates. Their is a heading "Court Dates" on McDougal's 'page'.

Yes I have that bookmarked & it does say Court Dates - just everytime I go there - there is nothing there - so was just wondering do they Update that site?? LOL! Always blank so far...

and...

Ann-Tx said:
Niner, if you have ever followed any cases in Harris County, Texas (Houston is the county seat), the Harris County District Clerk's Office has an excellent website in which one can follow a case, (court dates, etc.) and there is pertinent info too.

And yes - I follow a lot of cases out of Harris County - excellent site! At least it let's you know on "what" is going on with their cases. But they always seem to "reset" hearings a lot! LOL! :)

So - I shall keep watch on the jail site - and hopefully SOON he will have a preliminary hearing. He did have his arraignment on 2/21/24.

Thanks for this article!

I see he had a hearing on 6/12 yesterday & was reset to 8/21/24.

Looked him up in jail site to confirm the date - but he has disappeared from it.... He was there yesterday - but gone today...
Niner, I checked McDougal; then the entire Inmate List. He is not listed as you stated. I can not imagine someone making his high bond or no bond.

I am very sick and can not do this but please call the non emergency phone number for the Polk County - TX Sheriff's Office and tell them what has transpired.

Tell them you are an active child's advocate and you are monitoring Don Steven McDougal closely in seeking justice for Audrii Cunningham.

I am sure they will gladly give you an update. There might be a glitch in their computer system too.

Non-Emergency Contact

(936) 327-6810

Here is the Link:

Polk County Sheriff's Office - TX - Contact

Niner, I checked McDougal; then the entire Inmate List. He is not listed as you stated. I can not imagine someone making his high bond or no bond.

I am very sick and can not do this but please call the non emergency phone number for the Polk County - TX Sheriff's Office and tell them what has transpired.

Tell them you are an active child's advocate and you are monitoring Don Steven McDougal closely in seeking justice for Audrii Cunningham.

I am sure they will gladly give you an update. There might be a glitch in their computer system too.

Non-Emergency Contact

(936) 327-6810

Here is the Link:

Sorry - but I will not be making an international call. My phone doesn't hold too much $$ for that kind of call.
Maybe if you are local - you can do that?

Non-Emergency Contact

(936) 327-6810

Here is the Link:

There's no way he's out of jail. Maybe he was moved to a different county for holding and trial?

JUN 16, 2024
Don Steven McDougal, indicted for the capital murder of 11-year-old Audrii Cunningham, has been moved to Tyler County Jail for visitation purposes.

[...]

According to the Polk County District Attorney, the term “released” was mistakenly used instead of “transferred.” McDougal was moved to Tyler County Jail in Woodville at his attorney’s request for visitation purposes.

McDougal did not appear in court on Wednesday for an uncontested hearing. Both parties had previously agreed that his presence was not required. The next hearing is scheduled for August 21 at 2 p.m.

[...]

@Niner

JUN 16, 2024
Don Steven McDougal, indicted for the capital murder of 11-year-old Audrii Cunningham, has been moved to Tyler County Jail for visitation purposes.

[...]

According to the Polk County District Attorney, the term “released” was mistakenly used instead of “transferred.” McDougal was moved to Tyler County Jail in Woodville at his attorney’s request for visitation purposes.

McDougal did not appear in court on Wednesday for an uncontested hearing. Both parties had previously agreed that his presence was not required. The next hearing is scheduled for August 21 at 2 p.m.

[...]

@Niner[/USEvisit
[/QUOTE]

Visitation with his attorney?

And... unfortunately I have no access to Tyler County court records... :(

Hopefully someone on this thread/case will help me with court dates! :D
Niner, they use VINE. I was creating a VINE account and all was approved. The site indicated it could take up to 30 minutes to receive the text message and the code they would send. The code needed to be typed in the space and it would have been approved.

I am very busy and did not have time to wait. I waited 15 minutes while doing something else. No text and I clicked off. I have used VINE before.

Here is the Link:

Tyler County Sheriff's Office - Jail Division - TX

Click on: VINE Link/Inmate Lookup
The last two words click on : Click Here

Niner, then follow the instructions when it goes to a new page.

And... unfortunately I have no access to Tyler County court records... :(

Hopefully someone on this thread/case will help me with court dates! :D
DON STEVEN MCDOUGAL
Case Number24CCR0053
Polk County District Court

COURT EVENTS
Event Date and Time Aug 21, 2024 09:00 AM CDT
Event Status Scheduled
Event Type Hearing

Event Date and Time Jan 01, 2025 09:00 AM CST
Event Status Cancelled
Event Type Arraignment

@Niner

Niner, they use VINE. I was creating a VINE account and all was approved. The site indicated it could take up to 30 minutes to receive the text message and the code they would send. The code needed to be typed in the space and it would have been approved.

I am very busy and did not have time to wait. I waited 15 minutes while doing something else. No text and I clicked off. I have used VINE before.

Here is the Link:

Tyler County Sheriff's Office - Jail Division - TX

Click on: VINE Link/Inmate Lookup
The last two words click on : Click Here

Niner, then follow the instructions when it goes to a new page.

I tried that - when I got the Click Here - it went to a different page - but just kept circling, circling, etc... so I gave up! But thanks!
DON STEVEN MCDOUGAL
Case Number24CCR0053
Polk County District Court

COURT EVENTS
Event Date and Time Aug 21, 2024 09:00 AM CDT
Event Status Scheduled
Event Type Hearing

Event Date and Time Jan 01, 2025 09:00 AM CST
Event Status Cancelled
Event Type Arraignment

@Niner

will you be my "go-to" person? :D

Also - wondering WHY they moved him? Livingstone where the crime occurred is in Polk County.
Not trying to nitpick, but for the sake of anyone doing online searches in the future---
city name is Livingston, NOT LivingstonE.

Google & VINE & other systems do nitpick at least sometimes.

Thank you very much for all the tracking you, @PommyMommy & others here do. :) :) :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop
Back