$118,000 = 1:18 A.m. = T.o.d.?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Eagle1 said:
We've been saying the $118,000 was a net bonus amount after taxes, but actually, the company wouldn't have paid the taxes. JR would have to pay them later, and this was the gross amount.

I believe it was the net amount--generally taxes come right off the top automatically. 'Course if $118,000 was suppose to be a message regarding the bonus, you'd think the exact amount would have been put in the note.

118, as has been pointed out, was significant to multiple people. Bobby Franks, victim of Leopold and Loeb was found where ll8th Street would be had it been extended.

I tend to think it was the bonus---if you look at it in light of the marked up entreprenaur article. The perp either had a vendetta, or role-played one.

Eagle1 said:
I did make an attempt to google up some info about Boulder 1996 New Age Cults and Sacrifices but results were so complicated they lost me. Okay, let's keep it simple compared to that. Somebody else want to try?

There were classes at the university about this sort of thing.

I forget exactly what McReynolds taught.

Boulder was one of "the" places to be back in the 70's when the hippie "rainbow people" settled in. During those years, Pearl Street Mall was a hangout for musicians, mimes, and a lot of hippies that just milled around smoking dope and dropping LSD. Some of the shops are still there (head shops). Boulder now is a place for those that "have" and those that "have not." A lot of new age shops and people settled in the area. Then you have a population of students, and a sizable transcient population also known as "hill rats"---that hung out very close to the Ramsey's neighborhood, University Hill. These were not the peace-loving rainbow people of the 70's. They were drug-users and dropouts, with violent tendencies in some cases.

This crime can't be analyzed without looking at the Boulder environment, and subcultures.

Maikai said:
This crime can't be analyzed without looking at the Boulder environment, and subcultures.

Exactly!

Off topic just a bit, does anyone KNOW anything about "Foreman", was he arrested for molesting an eight year old; was HE in JAR's fraternity. If so, do we know , or can we know, if he took classes from either Churchill or McReynolds.

sissi said:
Exactly!

Off topic just a bit, does anyone KNOW anything about "Foreman", was he arrested for molesting an eight year old; was HE in JAR's fraternity. If so, do we know , or can we know, if he took classes from either Churchill or McReynolds.

I haven't heard that name before. Where did that come from? JAR on the other forum, once said that there were two people he knew of that should be investigated, who he told the police about, but nothing was pursued.

I wonder what was known about McReynold's at the University, considering some of the coincidences between his life and the murder of JBR. ie: Janet wrote MOVIE reviews for the Daily Camera; the abduction of their daughter 22 years to do the day JBR was supposedly a kidnapping victim; and Janet's play about a young girl murdered in a basement, based on Kate Millet's book. McReynold's was retired by the time JAR was at the U. McReynold's was a well-known Santa on Pearl Street, and was being "filmed" for a Charles Kuwalt documentary shortly before JBR was murdered, also featured in the Daily Camera shortly before the murder.

Yes there were two!!, both were arrested for molesting this child. I can't remember where I read this, hoever, I do remember Foreman was one of their names. They were convicted, maybe it's in a police file somewhere? Crime took place maybe July 96. I don't remember the date of either the arrest or the trial.

Maikai said:
hand.gif

No, I think it must have been the maid, with a candlestick, in the pantry.
wink.gif

Maikai said:
Boulder was one of "the" places to be back in the 70's when the hippie "rainbow people" settled in. During those years, Pearl Street Mall was a hangout for musicians, mimes, and a lot of hippies that just milled around smoking dope and dropping LSD. Some of the shops are still there (head shops). Boulder now is a place for those that "have" and those that "have not." A lot of new age shops and people settled in the area. Then you have a population of students, and a sizable transcient population also known as "hill rats"---that hung out very close to the Ramsey's neighborhood, University Hill. These were not the peace-loving rainbow people of the 70's. They were drug-users and dropouts, with violent tendencies in some cases.

There is a "haves and have nots" ideology expressed in the ransom note.

Holdontoyourhat said:
There is a "haves and have nots" ideology expressed in the ransom note.

I'm not a fan of Chuck Green, but once in a while he published some interesting insights. This is an article done after the murder......anyone that is familiar with Boulder, knows that as the high tech companies moved in, people with money started settling there, driving up property values, pushing lower income people out.

Two tales of a city
By Chuck Green
Denver Post Columnist

Feb. 23 - Everyone knows that Boulder has an attitude. It didn't take the brutal murder of JonBenet Ramsey and an invasion by an army of media vermin to bring it out.
According to an informal census, Boulder has more vitamin stores, head shops, aromatherapy dens, skateboarders and practicing vegetarians per capita than any other village, town or city on the planet.
The police chief in Boulder wears a beard in a state where most cops would be disciplined for not shaving prior to reporting for the next shift. And police cars have been equipped with teddy bears.
In Boulder, you can be arrested for riding a bicycle without a headlight after dark, or for following the script in a play and smoking on cue in a dinner-theater performance.
On the one hand, it's a laid-back, relaxed, carefree, green-spaced, hot-tubbed commune.
On the other, it's an uptight, regulated, intolerant, growth-controlled, gated city.
Million-dollar homes and high-rent condos provide a haven for an upper-class elite that borders on snobbery. Their occupants like to stroll the Pearl Street Mall in designer clothes, served by waiters working for minimum wage and entertained by street magicians and musicians who drive - and might well live in - rickety vans plastered with Grateful Dead stickers.
It's a city with an attitude.
It is tucked neatly in a valley between rolling hills and farmland to the east and the spectacular red Flatirons that soar skyward against the blue backdrop of the Rocky Mountains to the west.
A postcard setting.
In one neighborhood, a plaque designates a local landmark for tourists - the quaint house that TV viewers were deceived into thinking was Mork and Mindy's home.
But not all is as quaint as it might appear.
Alcohol has been restricted at Greek events around the University of Colorado campus, beer sales have been restricted at the Coors Events Center and banned from the football stadium - a reaction to too much violence.
Date rape has been a prominent concern, and the sprawling CU campus offers a blue-light special - a network of distinctively-marked, direct-line phones for emergency police assistance.
Boulder is the only town in Colorado where the public Halloween celebration has been canceled by police because of annual violence.
Black college football players have told of racist attitudes - and intimidating stares - in groceries, taverns and parks.
And, every once in a while, someone gets away with murder.
But overall the city is a pleasant place to live or to visit.
If you have money - and most Boulderites seem to have an adequate supply - there is little reason to move elsewhere. There are hiking and biking and jogging trails, large strips of open space, nice parks, decent schools, a healthy economy, good shopping, Big 12 collegiate athletics and a Nobel Prize-winning biochemist sitting at the next table in Baskin-Robbins.
It's a city paranoid about its image and currently at war with the poorly mannered media.
Yet Boulder County Commissioner Ron Stewart recently found a silver lining in the invasion of reporters and TV crews.
"Sales tax receipts are up," he cheerfully told his colleagues.
It's all a matter of attitude.

Chuck Green can be reached at cgreen@denverpost.com

Moab said:
hand.gif

No, I think it must have been the maid, with a candlestick, in the pantry.
wink.gif

Well, since you mentioned it--the article below talks about the death of the daughter of Mrs. Vodicka a few weeks before JBR was murdered. Mrs. Vodicka was a former housekeeper of the Ramseys who was let go. Christmas Day that year, the Vodicka family was in mourning---the Ramseys were on top of the world. I wonder if there was someone connected to the Vodicka family, upset at Lorraine's death and the way it was investigated. Or just another strange coincidence? If Lorraine had been murdered she would have been the first murder of the year---as it is, JBR was the first murder:

A tale of two victims: questions surround handling of two deaths
By ELLIOT ZARET
Camera Staff Writer
Friday, January 10, 1997

John and Patsy Ramsey's daughter died in Boulder two weeks ago. She was found strangled and molested - with duct tape over her mouth and her skull fractured - in the basement of her parents' 15-room Tudor home. Tight-lipped police have spared nothing in t heir meticulous search for the killer or killers of the beautiful little girl - the youngest daughter of a wealthy corporate executive and a former beauty queen.

Geraldine Vodicka's daughter also died in Boulder in December. She was found nearly naked with her face bloodied and beaten, face-down in a construction ditch near the low-income housing project where she lived. The coroner ruled the death of the epil eptic grocery bagger - who was reported to have been an alcoholic - accidental. Police continue investigating, although Boulder Police Chief Tom Koby says he concurs with the coroner.

Boulder police say the murder of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey was the only homicide in 1996. Others aren't so sure.

Some neighbors and friends of 37-year-old Lorraine Florence Lawrence, who died Dec. 4, said they don't believe the assessment that she died of exposure in a hole at a construction site near a Boulder Housing Authority apartment complex. They believe L awrence was killed.

Comparing how police handled the two cases, they said, justice may be different for a poor woman like Lawrence and an affluent family like the Ramseys.

"I really believe justice will be served in the Ramsey case," said Tiffiney Johnson, a friend of Lawrence's who lives in the same housing com plex. "It's just the difference between rich and poor ... There's no doubt she was killed and everyone knows it."

Repeated attempts Thursday to contact detectives regarding the case were unsuccessful.

The neighbor who identified the

body said Lawrence had been beaten so badly she couldn't recognize her friend's face. Lawrence's teeth were broken, her eyes were bloodied and blackened. A trail of blood led from her apartment to where her body was found, and police reportedly found a broken beer bottle next to a pool of blood about 20 yards away.

But two weeks after her death, the Boulder County coroner released an autopsy report saying Lawrence fell into the hole - presumably dazed from a seizure - and died of exposure to the cold.

There has been no explanation of how she could have replaced plywood and two heavy buckets over the hole, as construction workers reportedly left it and found it the morning they discovered Lawrence's body.

"I'm not sure what happened, but it's hard for me to believe what the police say - that she died because of the cold," said the neighbor who identified Lawrence's body; she asked that her name not be used. "It's obvious that people who have more money are going to get more attention than people who are average."

The police's treatment of the Lawrence case, some say, is starkly different from how the Ramsey case has been handled so far.

While Boulder police initially dispatched 15 officers to the scene of Lawrence's death, that number declined within days.

In the Ramsey case, 30 officers from Boulder police and other local law enforcement agencies have worked virtually around the clock - even sending investigators to Georgia and Michigan - since JonBenet's death the day after Christmas. The investigatio n continues.

Police spent almost 10 days carefully scouring the Ramsey house for evidence. They finished examining the Lawrence crime scene in about two days.

And while the coroner completed and released the autopsy report on Lawrence about two weeks after her body was found, more than two weeks have passed since JonBenet's body was found, and no such report has been released. The report is not expected for "a minimum of a week," according to the coroner's office.

Police also released a detailed report about two weeks after Lawrence's death, even though they said it was still being investigated. In the Ramsey case, virtually all public records have been sealed: 911 recordings, search warrant affidavits and list s of what was seized from the family home.

When Lawrence died, police immediately questioned everyone involved, including her mother, sister and stepfather. JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, flew to Georgia for their daughter's funeral. A week after her death, they were given a writt en list of questions; they have yet to be thoroughly interviewed in person. Police said they didn't question the Ramseys in order to give them time to grieve.

"If Lorraine's mom wanted to grieve and wanted time or wanted to leave the state, there's no way in hell they would've let her go," Johnson said.

When asked about the different handling of the two cases at Thursday's public forum, Koby said it was only perceived to be different because of media hype.

"Why has the media given so much attention to this case and literally no attention to the case you described?" Koby responded when questioned about the Lawrence case.

"The notion that we have treated them differently - any legal expert will tell you we have handled this case exactly as it should be handled ... If you go back and assess the homicides that Boulder has had, because they are infrequent events, you will find a similar response

sissi said:
Yes there were two!!, both were arrested for molesting this child. I can't remember where I read this, hoever, I do remember Foreman was one of their names. They were convicted, maybe it's in a police file somewhere? Crime took place maybe July 96. I don't remember the date of either the arrest or the trial.

This is the first I heard of this, but if true, and they had any kind of connection to JAR, you'd think they would have been on the list to check out. You'd also think they'd be on a sex offender list, unless some kind of deal was made. I just don't remember anyone named Foreman being mentioned before, and that would have stuck in my mind with a red flag. What else do you recall about the two?

Maikai said:

Amen to that. And let's not forget the Boulder Pagan Alliance, and that a huge INTERNATIONAL sex ring had just been busted, where they probably didn't get all of them. Lots of money and power would have been in that, so it's surprising there was a bust at all. Some of them could have been resenting JR not getting caught with them. Not saying he was one, but they may have thought he was their friend or in some way one of them. There would have been foreign "factions" in that, although you wouldn't think they'd have used that word, unless as a cover, pretending to be something other than a sex ring.

Re the Boulder environment and subcultures, I'm still doing web searches to try to verify that although cults would deny any human sacrifices, there may still be some, that they attempt to justify by claiming it's authorized, in those three verses near the end of Psalm 118? But in the Psalm it doesn't say bind the HUMAN sacrifice. Ancient Israel before Christ did have ritual animal sacrifices, to teach them that Christ took the place of all the animals and changed all that.

So my bottom-line question is, did a CULT suggest the amount, and/or did the exec maybe belong to the cult, or was it a lone nut MASTERMIND who suggested it? I think that's important to think about. The fact that this amount was decided well before the murder proves, I think, PR isn't THE perp. Participating in a coverup, yes, for some reason she's caught up in.

Trying to go back to the very beginning, was this decision the beginning of the crime? Was this bonus decision the very first clue? A sort of Trojan Horse trick?

Maikai said:
Well, since you mentioned it--the article below talks about the death of the daughter of Mrs. Vodicka a few weeks before JBR was murdered. Mrs. Vodicka was a former housekeeper of the Ramseys who was let go.
Thanks Maikai, but I was in NO WAY attempting to implicate LHP...I change my answer to either:

the butler, with a candlestick, in the pantry

or

One of the three other people who lived there in that house!

Was the bonus decision the very first clue? A Trojan Horse to put JR off guard, but a signal to participants in the plot? His first daughter was killed, accidented. Maybe not really an accident, for all we know. Question details in my post above.

Eagle1 said:
Amen to that. And let's not forget the Boulder Pagan Alliance, and that a huge INTERNATIONAL sex ring had just been busted, where they probably didn't get all of them. Lots of money and power would have been in that, so it's surprising there was a bust at all. Some of them could have been resenting JR not getting caught with them. Not saying he was one, but they may have thought he was their friend or in some way one of them. There would have been foreign "factions" in that, although you wouldn't think they'd have used that word, unless as a cover, pretending to be something other than a sex ring.

Re the Boulder environment and subcultures, I'm still doing web searches to try to verify that although cults would deny any human sacrifices, there may still be some, that they attempt to justify by claiming it's authorized, in those three verses near the end of Psalm 118? But in the Psalm it doesn't say bind the HUMAN sacrifice. Ancient Israel before Christ did have ritual animal sacrifices, to teach them that Christ took the place of all the animals and changed all that.

So my bottom-line question is, did a CULT suggest the amount, and/or did the exec maybe belong to the cult, or was it a lone nut MASTERMIND who suggested it? I think that's important to think about. The fact that this amount was decided well before the murder proves, I think, PR isn't THE perp. Participating in a coverup, yes, for some reason she's caught up in.

Trying to go back to the very beginning, was this decision the beginning of the crime? Was this bonus decision the very first clue? A sort of Trojan Horse trick?
Well if you are going to consider those obscure organizations, you must consider these as well:

The Alliance for Technology, Learning, and Society

Newcomers Club

New Neighbors

Welcome Friends

Friends & Families

Welcome Wagon Club

MOMS Club

Mothers and More

My Baby Can Talk

Moxie Moms

Girl Scouts

That Pagan Humane Society, and finally

eBay and

eHarmony.com

Maikai, I've searched and can find nothing online on these two.
I had hoped, as well, that they would be on a sex offender list, however, if they are currently incarcerated would they be on such a list?

I will say it again: 1:18 was the time the clock struck just after the victim was woken up by the perp in the movie "Nick of Time", the movie that was played at the Whites that night, according to guest Bill Cox.Set Back The Clock ?

Okay, 1:18 was the exact moment when the little girl in "Nick of Time" was awakened. We'll remember. Also the list of additional organizations.

Good one, Moab.

And that takes us back to the first question even before that, who,what,when,where,why was the amount of the bonus made to match the number of such a Psalm?

Simple question, isn't it, but who has an answer? Was it someone in one or more of those organizations, trying to make us think HUMAN sacrifice was implied/authorized in the Bible?

Why would anyone even notice such a thing in the Bible? Evidently this was the starting point of the whole crime! A one-word perversion of the Bible. Does a word perversion suggest a pervert person? I don't claim to know or have an opinion, just asking a thought question. In one of the reports about Reverse Speech, they claimed JR said, "So now we must hate you?" If there's any truth at all in that, it may have been a perversion of Jesus' words that we must love Him more than anything, even more than our loved ones if it comes to a choice, and the word "hate" is probably an ancient mis-translation, that a murderer might seize on. A reach, I know, but "anything's possible". As I've briefly mentioned before, there's to be someone revealed who's been getting laws and customs changed, the final heretic, the opposer from hell making war on Christians. As in the "Omen" movies, which weren't, of course, strictly by the Book completely.

Just something to keep in mind as one possible explanation of such VAST coverups, not just the Rs' own. He will be outed after a series of 7 or 8 heads of state ignorantly enabling him. If it's about America, his time may be up very soon. We've had that many heads of state since Dallas.

We all probably remember there was news about an international sex ring busted in Boulder, but now you can't find anything about it, or at least I couldn't. Evidence that should be there and isn't tells us a lot. I think it's called Negative Evidence, like the phone records.

Maikai,
I found this, an old archived post on acandyrose, and it was a HOAX, I suppose I didn't follow it enough back then to get the other name or I would have known it was a hoax.
quote:
EMAIL: Posted - March 8, 1997
DATE: Tuesday April 08, 1997

<p>
I found an interesting article in our local newspaper this last
week. It problbly isn't important, but it is very interesting.
The article comes from the July 12, 1996 issue.

Jefferson City police said that two suspects were arrested today in
the connection with the sexual molestation of an eight year old
last June. The suspects were brought in for questioning and
subsequently booked on suspicion of committing the crime....

The suspects are Richard Haddon, 19, a student of Northwestern
University in Evanston, Illinois, and Thomas Foreman, 20, a student
of Colorado University in Boulder, Colorado, They are both members
of the Chi Psi Social Fraternity....

In a later article---) ....Their trial is scheduled to start May
19, 1997....

I'm not sure, but I think this is the same fraternity that John
Andrew Ramsey is in. I wonder if Thomas was in Boulder December
26th.
end quote

In context...
http://www.acandyrose.com/04071997AboutBatman9704070005.txt

Now..let's give a big hmmm to deep shadow..as you all know dshadow was maketoast...what was he up to ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back