13 July 2010 - 2 New Search Warrants Executed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the Shell Video ... Wasn't it the white truck with the dog kennel in the back?

I can't tell from the photos JenO. Is there a detached apartment at that house on Fir with a separate entrance from the main house?

Yes eyes, that is correct, Donald.

Knox,
Someone at the time those videos were released speculated that the large man with white t-shirt was the driver of the Ridgeline, but don't think that was ever confirmed. The man did walk out of view with his dog on a leash. Could have had a vehicle out of view, or not. But yes, the White Ridgeline did have what looked like a dog kennel in the back of it.

He was walking with a dog. Not driving in the video at the Shell. He was not the driver of the White Ridgeline.

no, the female owner of the house has a business and you enter it from the rear of the house. I guess the rest of the house is kind of closed off from her business. But it is not a separate apartment or residence.
There is also some sort of basement below. not sure if this is were the POI lives or not.

above BBM - Not to say this is the person that abducted Lindsey but I could totally see her being interested in someone's dog since she loved her own so much. That is really going to tick me off even more if someone used their dog to lure her or took an opportunity to harm her if she was stopping to pet a dog. KWIM?
I've always felt she was lured by someone local or familiar OR it was a crime of opportunity that was because she was in the wrong place at the exact wrong moment.

JenniferO, just in your own opinion what was his demeanor like? I'm just curious. TIA!

Anyone know what this guy does for a living?

Wasn't there a guy with a dog showing up at the search center? Jenn do you remember or is this another guy. TIA

no, I have never seen this man before until the video and again today walking around town.

Anyone know what this guy does for a living?

I did a back ground check on this guy and it has him at this address with no information, not even references, phone # - nothing that I could find. moo

I found a drug and alcohol offense in Oregon and traffic violations. So far, that's it.

I wonder if this is the same guy who walked a dog over to the search center.

ETA: Jenn says NO it's not the same guy! Thanks Jennifer

JenniferO, just in your own opinion what was his demeanor like? I'm just curious. TIA!

While the media was in town and trying to interview him.. sad and depressed, sitting at the local bar drinking water.

After the media left.. he moved on to drinking a beer sitting at a table with others. I didn't see him but someone else did and said he had a different demeanor.

I did a back ground check on this guy and it has him at this address with no information, not even references, phone # - nothing that I could find. moo

I found a drug and alcohol offense in Oregon and traffic violations. So far, that's it.

I should add that I wasn't at the search center every weekend or even every minute of every weekend. And some days I was locked in a room doing paperwork so I shouldn't say he isn't the guy.. I should say he is not someone I ever seen at the search center.

Talking about gut feelings, early on when Lindsey went missing I was reminded of 11 year old Tracy Conrad. I lived near Hanford California at the time she went missing. She was found in a kiln in back of a home owned by the parents of her friends. They had someone temporarily living in a TRAILER in their driveway who was the person who killed her!

The similarities have bothered me from the beginning. If this turns out to be what happened...oh my gosh.

I just want and pray so much that Lindsey is found. It has been too long and my heart bleeds for her mama.

Something else, I don't know if this has been mentioned or not but from this house you can see right into T and L Nelsons back yard very easily. He could have watched the girls swim all day long..
and something else we wondered.. does he hang out with the Nelsons? Could they have introduced him to Lindsey? I still don't think whoever took Lindsey was a stranger.

Only two names associated with him, travels light doesn't he Eyes. What you said above is all I found too. This guy is kinda like a ghost so far, odd for someone his age. Maybe we should try using the middle name, IIRC we ran into the switching of first and middle names while researching another person in this case early on.

Only two names associated with him, travels light doesn't he Eyes. What you said above is all I found too. This guy is kinda like a ghost so far, odd for someone his age. Maybe we should try using the middle name, IIRC we ran into the switching of first and middle names while researching another person in this case early on.

Good idea Knox lol, I'm so tired right now that if I switched names I would probably forget who I was supposed to be looking up? lol There are many people coming up with that name with a different birth date. Maybe a BD close to his with no middle initial. I'll try tomorrow.

Wouldn't it be terrible if this guy is innocent and the TV cameras followed him around all day while having a beer. l'm sure this isn't his favorite kind of day. We all thought Lindsey might have been lured by someone with a dog, wonder if this guy walks the dog in the house.

I just want to find Lindsey and draw this horrible case to a close. I think of her everyday and can't imagine what mom Baum goes through on a daily basis. all my opinion

I'm finding 4 different spellings of the last name and the middle name spelled rather uniquely. Two names associated with him and residences in Mountain Home, ID
Reno, NV Sun Valley, NV McCleary, WA

While the media was in town and trying to interview him.. sad and depressed, sitting at the local bar drinking water.

After the media left.. he moved on to drinking a beer sitting at a table with others. I didn't see him but someone else did and said he had a different demeanor.

Yeah...and he was apparently sniffling and whining in the bar. When the news came on the bar TV about Lindsey...he had no expression. (This came from a news reporter, so take it FWIW). He was being consoled and pampered in the bar by the patrons.

I can't believe we've never seen him. Does he hide in the basement? Seeing him walking on the street was bizarre today. Of course...rumor is they have his car, and his place of residence was being searched...so he obviously got flushed out of wherever he's been.

Just all kinda weird. I hope and pray this will be something, and Lindsey can be found or someone brought to justice. It's just been too long.

IMO he fits the profile, I mean you locals were right across the street and never noticed the guy. Blends right into the local scenery and of course no one would ever suspect him. What a contrast in the reaction of locals last year when another POI was looked at ... Maybe he has been hiding in the basement Breanna, keeping himself and his dog on the DL, least since June 26th last year.

If the guy's innocent, I'll apologize by buying him a brew at Rounders.

Looks like he might be hiding out due to failure to pay child support. He was convicted in another state (I think??). His name is slightly altered. Clever guy.

looks like he has learned to be secretive. :eek:

ETA: There is quite a drinking problem in his family, dad had lots of DUI's and such. So be careful when you offer to buy a drink, he might be able to have quite a few. lol

IMO he fits the profile, I mean you locals were right across the street and never noticed the guy. Blends right into the local scenery and of course no one would ever suspect him. What a contrast in the reaction of locals last year when another POI was looked at ... Maybe he has been hiding in the basement Breanna, keeping himself and his dog on the DL, least since June 26th last year.

If the guy's innocent, I'll apologize by buying him a brew at Rounders.

And I'll buy the 2nd round :)

OMG, I have been so negligent on Lindsey's case since Kyron went missing I have to apologize. I haven't read anything here yet but do hope so bad that this is something that will result in Lindsey coming back home. With all my heart. xox

Off to catch up.

ETA: You guys are all so great, Sleuthers Supreme. LOL I think Jennifer might have hit the nail on the head and LE 'flushed' him out. He's obviously been laying low if he hasn 't been seen much all year. But it is known and on camera that he was out on the night Lindsey disappeared!

Thanks for taking that front row seat Jennifer and all the input you have given tonight.

xox

Wondering where he works - if he works? Still wondering what brought him here? Divorce in another state could be. If no one has seen him in the past year - seems like he's been hidng out. Did the bar patrons appear to know him? Depressed? So what do we have here - a 47 yr old man living with his (possible) relatives and staying close to home. Hmmm.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr J
Back